Still want to take one more Covid jab meh?

https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/funera...roll-outs/

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Wonder what HC got to say about Angmoh vaccines now.
[+] 3 users Like cityhantam's post

I dun trust these websites, I only trust my own gut feeling not to take any mRNA vaccines.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

(15-01-2023, 04:00 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Wonder what HC got to say about Angmoh vaccines now.

Nowadays holy jink scolds ppl for other things

How come our sg authorities so complacent?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-01-2023, 04:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  How come our sg authorities so complacent?

They have too much work to do.............. Rotfl Laughing Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(15-01-2023, 04:39 PM)debono Wrote:  They have too much work to do.............. Rotfl Laughing Gesti-109

I won’t take the second booster jab Big Grin

(15-01-2023, 05:39 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I won’t take the second booster jab Big Grin

You are going against a professional doctor by the name of Dr Leong............... Laughing nudie

(15-01-2023, 05:47 PM)debono Wrote:  You are going against a professional doctor by the name of Dr Leong............... Laughing nudie

That clown also gave bad advice during the early days of the pandemic Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(15-01-2023, 04:04 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  I dun trust these websites, I only trust my own gut feeling not to take any mRNA vaccines.

If don't take your rice bowl broken you cannot complain to MOM. That was the threat MIW indirectly impose last time. They can activate this strategy again. That is how evil they are. Of cuz if you are retired not working you can F care their reminders.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(15-01-2023, 05:50 PM)sgh Wrote:  If don't take your rice bowl broken you cannot complain to MOM. That was the threat MIW indirectly impose last time. They can activate this strategy again. That is how evil they are. Of cuz if you are retired not working you can F care their reminders.

This plain forcing, being force down one's throat................. crying Angry

(15-01-2023, 05:56 PM)debono Wrote:  This plain forcing, being force down one's throat................. crying Angry

Share more how they check. They got everyone NRIC and know who haven't jab. So they find out where you work and liaise with the employer HR. HR know and then your boss come to "care" about why you haven't go jab. Is it medical? Is it preference for non-mRNA vaccine etc. To gather info basically. And then very kindly remind you your job in future may require vaccination else employer may find it hard to still employ you 'soft threat'

That is how EVIL MIW policy is. The soft approach but with real threat underlying. That is why when I can start to vote it is NEVER for them. They are EVIL ppl. Not to mention their CPF lock ppl monies scheme etc etc. and so many other policies. Life in Spore is work to death for them and they prefer you to keep working even if you cross 55. Well once I reach 55 F them lar.

I noticed elderly got cough more easy for nothing after jab??

(15-01-2023, 06:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  Share more how they check. They got everyone NRIC and know who haven't jab. So they find out where you work and liaise with the employer HR. HR know and then your boss come to "care" about why you haven't go jab. Is it medical? Is it preference for non-mRNA vaccine etc. To gather info basically. And then very kindly remind you your job in future may require vaccination else employer may find it hard to still employ you 'soft threat'

That is how EVIL MIW policy is. The soft approach but with real threat underlying. That is why when I can start to vote it is NEVER for them. They are EVIL ppl. Not to mention their CPF lock ppl monies scheme etc etc. and so many other policies. Life in Spore is work to death for them and they prefer you to keep working even if you cross 55. Well once I reach 55 F them lar.
Here the policy is to encourage a person to work until age 65 and it possible to 78,  while they may increase the CPF withdrawal age to 65 in future......... Big Grin

Time for nasal covid vaccine.
Jab type do not produce antibodies at mucosal entry.
furthermore only have the produce protein smaller than virus type,
and only provide at 30% protection.

Many other solutions eg
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/gen...rcial-sale

can do better if the person is not going crowd indoor areas.

Hmmm...... Big Grin