Stock market 2008 vs 2022

Black line is now blue is 2008.

So far correlation is 95%>

This means we are only half way through this market crash.

Shorting will be profitable.
[Image: SbF7iuy.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No wonder old virgin gay so bitter
Stocks market collapses

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Will need Lehman Brother and subprime kind of events.

https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/202...jumpspot17

Yesterday another sharp fall on the doww correspond almost exactly to 2008.

Many watching Credit Suisse because it is the new Lehman brothers.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(08-10-2022, 07:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yesterday another sharp fall on the doww correspond almost exactly to 2008.

Many watching Credit Suisse because it is the new Lehman brothers.
Credit Suisse said they buyback it bonds using cash ,maybe not so serious is it ?

(08-10-2022, 08:22 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Credit Suisse said they buyback it bonds using cash ,maybe not so serious is it ?

They trying to shore confidence but already gone 

Market will continue to plunge based on what haapened in 2008

Coming monday likely be black as last night wall Street plunged?
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

The great stock collapse coming!

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Dun believe in those half past 6 talks about stock market collapse. Would let the data and the TA lead. So far, TA has no sign of a market collapse; instead, it shows only signs of market bottoming. Will need more data 4 good grip of market b4 deciding to enter.

A reputation 69 guru vs a 3 guru , maybe the earlier is not 6.5 lah....one thing Lehman Bros was govt didn't rescued it because it don't have a insurance branch unlike AIG.

This topic not many formers interested,? No body buy shares in this Market Talk forum...

Here people talk about Lehman Bristol many scared dare not to talk already!!...so better compare with 2020 pre- pandemic time when market' tua chiong" time lah...

(08-10-2022, 01:49 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  This topic not many formers interested,? No body buy shares in this Market Talk forum...

even u dont buy shares still affected by sharp market plungeindirectly
need to stay abreast of world economic  n financial matters lest u loose out dearly

TA can predict the future movement of equity meh?? It can only help people to guesstimate the movement.
If those candle sticks are accurate then chartists would all have been billionaires by long ago. Then there wont be lehman bros already. Coz black swan can fly down from sky and peck all stock addicts.

So in FA wise not likely this may happen near future although similar chart pattern as 2008.

In the stock market don't endanger yourself by assuming bad things won't happen. They always do. The Fed with the most rapid rate hikes in history didn't break anything? How can it be when the level of credit is more than twice that during financial crisis's.

The economic conditions are getting worse than before pandemic yet market is so much higher.

With the fall US stocks are at 25years average level off market valuation. But if recession comes it always go below average ...rate hikes always bring recession.

Fed has 2 more rate hikes until end of the year . US housing loan hits 7% already. When it goes through 2 more rate hikes....it will go higher.
[Image: yK03h3R.png]

Go back to original video I posted by the man who did all his homework and saw it all. Jeremy Grantham who so kindly warned fellow investors.

Look for the video and instructions on what to do in first video under this thread.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-APRIL-2022-Sup...oming-SELL

2008 cannot be used.
The only blackhole was Japoni
QE quadtrillions size could still be contained within the banking system
now we have abt 12trillions global reserves in the Banking system.
1T+ equivalent spent due to inflation and preventing depreciations.
papergolds still in operation and when your currency note here not money
pog goes up it means your currency goes down.
with US incorp. Dola not adding or slow down from cowboys and girls, the remaining 10+T Dola goes up in value due to hypothecations meanings the velocity the no. of times used
matter become acute the new Fear used is Armagedon the Fear of nuclear conflict.
The danger is u push Putin thinking surely he will let it passes.
Among UN Davos and FRB there r 2 grp. one grp says no no no no rate hike we use supply side economic.
FRB wants to break all up.
China and Russia can break up the London gold pool. one way out flow of physicals.

Read the April's thread about market crash, seem accurate.....but STI didn't come down alot to below 3000 points while DOW went down below 30K points....so let see STI will follow boh...

(08-10-2022, 04:50 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  TA can predict the future movement of equity meh?? It can only help people to guesstimate the movement.
If those candle sticks are accurate then chartists would all have been billionaires by long ago. Then there wont be lehman bros already. Coz black swan can fly down from sky and peck all stock addicts.

Those dun believe in TA,  pak gao si also dun believe.  It is just they dun have the skill. Similarly, A rich man is never an accountant.

The credit conditions in 2022 are the same as in 2008.

From end 2021 the warning signs are out but investors keep being in denial as market drops thinking next drop is "bottom"...all the way down.... Down down...

Don't be a stupid investor.

(09-10-2022, 09:06 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  Those dun believe in TA,  pak gao si also dun believe.  It is just they dun have the skill.  Similarly,  A rich man is never an accountant.

What is accuracy of TA 50-50%>

But there is one saying in TA that will save your life.
"The trend is your friend".

Thee primary trend of the stock market is down. Don't go and fight the trend and and get killed

Good advice TA plus FA will be FATA loh!!

(09-10-2022, 09:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What is accuracy of TA 50-50%>

But there is one saying in TA that will save your life.
"The trend is your friend".

Thee primary trend of the stock market is down. Don't go and fight the trend and and get killed

Can only say “Much depend on the skill”

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

Baring the Lehman Brothers style of collapse,  which is unlikely,  expect US market to rebounce any time soon

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post