Surcharge imposed for extra empty bowl: Stall owner told John Ong to go jiak sai

Is it ah John's tone suck until stall owner dun want to give him a bowl or plate foc..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Let people have plate extra plate if they want so can share food esp with kids. Hawkers should stop being so petty. Inflation is already a big burden for those not well off, so encourage them to share to stretch their dollar is a virtue. Should boycott those hawkers that are petty and small things also want to make money from it. Disgusting lah.

(05-12-2022, 07:11 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Let people have plate extra plate if they want so can share food esp with kids. Hawkers should stop being so petty. Inflation is already a big burden for those not well off, so encourage them to share to stretch their dollar is a virtue. Should boycott those hawkers that are petty and small things also want to make money from it. Disgusting lah.

I am glad we are in the same frequency.......... Clapping

(04-12-2022, 04:15 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...o-jiak-sai
What is the stall name

(06-12-2022, 06:56 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  What is the stall name

The name of the food stall and it's location needs to be given........ Angry

(06-12-2022, 07:06 PM)debono Wrote:  The name of the food stall and it's location needs to be given........ Angry

Jiak Sai chye png stall.

tomorrow will be a better day

PAP SHLD ENFORCE ALL STALL HOLDERS HOW TO HANDLE CUTOMERS BETTER,NOT JUST ONLY COLLECTING EXPENSIVE RENTS
SOME SOCIAL RESPONSIBILTY  NOT EVERY THING IS MONEY MONEY

(04-12-2022, 06:25 PM)Ola Wrote:  The customer thinks he is "Entitled" to have extra free 1 or 2 bowls at every food stall

Every empty bowl he used needs soap and water to wash, too

Paying 20 cents with extra cutleries for one child is reasonable

it is like da- bao food for one person

But if charge more than 20 cents, whine is ok.

THE STALL HOLDER ALREADY PAID FOR THE CLEANING SERVICES IMPOSED BY THE GOVT ,NOT HIS WATER N DETERGENT
WASHIBG 1 EXTRA BOWL DOES NOT COST HIM A DIM

(06-12-2022, 07:17 PM)surfer Wrote:  Jiak Sai chye png stall.
Location...? Big Grin

(06-12-2022, 07:17 PM)surfer Wrote:  Jiak Sai chye png stall.

LMFAO

(06-12-2022, 07:53 PM)debono Wrote:  Location...? Big Grin

Block 10 North Bridge Road. Tongue

tomorrow will be a better day

name of stall?