Taiwan's ultra-rich eyeing Singapore as an 'insurance' amid fears of China attack

Taiwan's ultra-rich eyeing Singapore as an 'insurance' amid fears of China attack

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3H6zYHp

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

That is why I say China is good for Singapore.
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

aiya nowadays hk tw are afraid to go us, uk and oz
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Meimeis come. Men please stay on.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

How many taiwan banks are here in Singapore.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(03-12-2022, 09:32 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Taiwan's ultra-rich eyeing Singapore as an 'insurance' amid fears of China attack

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3H6zYHp

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

ALL Taiwanese coming to Singapore liao lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Please... No more rich Taiwanese here.. The last good example is Robert Tsao... See his pattern, we still want more of such people?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(03-12-2022, 11:38 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Please... No more rich Taiwanese here.. The last good example is Robert Tsao... See his pattern, we still want more of such people?

Actually he was born in Beijing and moved to Taiwan with his parents when he was young so he is not considered as a true blue Taiwanese lah.

(03-12-2022, 11:43 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Actually he was born in Beijing so he is not considered as a true blue Taiwanese lah.

That I don't care.. He came in with a Taiwanese passport.. And when still holding Sinkie passport, openly declare want to donate his money to Taiwan's defense.

Just like CECA come Sinkie land, do we bother about whether he/she is a true blue CECA? Nope..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(03-12-2022, 11:46 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  That I don't care.. He came in with a Taiwanese passport.. And when still holding Sinkie passport, openly declare want to donate his money to Taiwan's defense.

Just like CECA come Sinkie land, do we bother about whether he/she is a true blue CECA? Nope..

He came here for the citizenship only but his factories and money are still in Taiwan, so no use one.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(03-12-2022, 11:54 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  He came here for the citizenship only but his factories and money are still in Taiwan, so no use one.

So we should mandate that ultra-rich who want sinkie land citizenship must have 1/2 his asset locked up in sinkie land, like the way our CPF is being locked up.. If give up sinkie land citizenship, pay a hefty exit tax..  I will support that..

[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(03-12-2022, 10:42 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  How many taiwan banks are here in Singapore.

None.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ba..._Singapore

BANK OF TAIWAN

80 Raffles Place
#28-20 UOB Plaza 2
Singapore 048624
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

Taiwan tycoon should buy a luxury Sg apartment next to China tycoon and be good neighbours

nuclear war
nuclear war
nuclear war

(03-12-2022, 12:08 PM)Levin Wrote:  None.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ba..._Singapore

Just found out that there are 7 banks from Taiwan but none are full banks.

交通銀行 (Chiao Tung Bank)
第一商業銀行股份有限公司 (First Commercial Bank)

臺灣銀行 (Bank of Taiwan)
彰化銀行 (Chang Hwa Commercial Bank)
華南銀行 (Hua Nan Commercial Bank)
中國國際商業銀行 (International Commercial Bank of China)
土地銀行 (Land Bank of Taiwan)

The first 2 are wholesale banks meaning they are like a full bank except that they cannot deal in SGD.

The remaining 5 are offshore banks. Cannot conduct business activities in the jurisdiction of establishment.

(03-12-2022, 12:02 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  So we should mandate that ultra-rich who want sinkie land citizenship must have 1/2 his asset locked up in sinkie land, like the way our CPF is being locked up.. If give up sinkie land citizenship, pay a hefty exit tax..  I will support that..

That is an excellent suggestion............... Clapping

(03-12-2022, 09:58 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  That is why I say China is good for Singapore.

SG has been good for any Chinese looking to expand overseas be they from 广东, 海南, 福建 or 台湾省...

After all, majority of SGrean Chinese forefathers came from these places and has tradition of doing businesses beyond Mainland shore Cool

Then these ultra-lich are either fake lich or ish idiots.

The really lich one should aim powerful enemy of CCP like US, Aussie and UK, like that even CCP attack ish safer to hide in the territories of and be protected by those countries.

If come here CCP just next door at SCS sea nia, later send their aircraft carrier over park outside changi beach demand pinky to hand over all the Taiwan HK and AT ultra-lich refugees you think pinky this kind of liao dare to say no meh? Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

Please lor.. the ultra rich all in NZ buying up the depressed land... Lol

(06-12-2022, 03:06 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Then these ultra-lich are either fake lich or ish idiots. The really lich one should aim powerful enemy of CCP like US, Aussie and UK, like that even CCP attack ish safer to hide in the territories of and be protected by those countries. If come here CCP just next door at SCS sea nia, later send their aircraft carrier over park outside changi beach demand pinky to hand over all the Taiwan HK and AT ultra-lich refugees you think pinky this kind of liao dare to say no meh? Sad

You forget - many of the "ultra rich" from TW Province gain their wealth by doing business on the Mainland.

So what has that anything to do with CCP this and SCS that leh ? Rolleyes

(06-12-2022, 06:12 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Please lor.. the ultra rich all in NZ buying up the depressed land... Lol

Many rich TWese already prepare to flee the Province just in case DPP or English-Tsai decided to go crazy...
Including this joker who claim to quit SG citizenship recently.

Rolleyes

[Image: nf-tsao-010922_0.jpg?VersionId=6UzqHoyfl...k=jeV4720L]

Singapore property will forever go up.every chinese will thunk of singapore.