Tan Cheng Bock ready to ‘fight’ in next GE; PSP keen to form opposition alliance

(28-05-2023, 05:07 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Why not say ceca spotted liao. Trying to divert attention from ceca again

Anyone who doesn't agree with Oyk is either a JHK or a PRC.

These are the diversion tactics that chao CECA likes to do.

(28-05-2023, 05:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Anything wrong calling him a pervert? Having an illicit affair is considered a perversion as this is subjective to the culture and societal norm and acceptance

You haven't earned the right to use the word "culture". If you don't get it, don't bother to ask your mother to teach you.   Rolleyes

(28-05-2023, 07:06 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Anyone who doesn't agree with Oyk is either a JHK or a PRC.

These are the diversion tactics that chao CECA likes to do.

Anyone who does not worship Mao becomes a bilateral Agreement? Seems like you are seriously retarded when you don't know that CECA is an Agreement between India and Singapore.  Rolleyes

(28-05-2023, 05:07 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Why not say ceca spotted liao. Trying to divert attention from ceca again

Ola is ceca? Not jhk meh?  Rotfl

(28-05-2023, 10:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Anyone who does not worship Mao becomes a bilateral Agreement? Seems like you are seriously retarded when you don't know that CECA is an Agreement between India and Singapore.  Rolleyes

Who is worshiping Mao?
Your dick fell off and your eunuch brain can't think straight  Laughing

(28-05-2023, 10:06 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Who is worshiping Mao?
Your dick fell off and your eunuch brain can't think straight  Laughing

It didn't fall off when it was inside your mother's mouth  Rolleyes

(27-05-2023, 08:45 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Thats becos there were many moles inflitrated into some opps party who are not stringint in their recruiting
RK was from which party?

(28-05-2023, 10:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It didn't fall off when it was inside your mother's mouth  Rolleyes

You don't have a dick so how can it be?

Chao ceca like you go back to cecaland and makan your cow dung lah.  Chao pukimak PLP Pappy Ptooi!!!!

(28-05-2023, 10:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ola is ceca? Not jhk meh?  Rotfl

You are the choa ceca.  Now fug off from Sinkie threads and go to the cow piss drinking forum.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(28-05-2023, 09:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You haven't earned the right to use the word "culture". If you don't get it, don't bother to ask your mother to teach you.   Rolleyes
Every night your mother taught me culture by telling me how you try to pervert her and she cried while sucking my dick, so dont ever say I dont earn the right

It is hard work
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(28-05-2023, 09:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You haven't earned the right to use the word "culture". If you don't get it, don't bother to ask your mother to teach you.   Rolleyes

(28-05-2023, 11:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Every night your mother taught me culture by telling me how you try to pervert her and she cried while sucking my dick, so dont ever say I dont earn the right

It is hard work

Bhwahahahaa....
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post

(28-05-2023, 11:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Every night your mother taught me culture by telling me how you try to pervert her and she cried while sucking my dick, so dont ever say I dont earn the right

It is hard work

[Image: IMG-20230303-WA0000.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

We need some young oppo who can speak from heart and not from script.
[Image: %E6%88%90%E4%BD%95%E4%BD%93%E7%BB%9F-charles-yeo.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(28-05-2023, 11:10 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  You don't have a dick so how can it be?

Chao ceca like you go back to cecaland and makan your cow dung lah.  Chao pukimak PLP Pappy Ptooi!!!!

I don't have a dick?

Bring all your daughter here and see me fatten them!  Lol!   Rotfl

(29-05-2023, 09:48 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  We need some young oppo who can speak from heart and not from script.
[Image: %E6%88%90%E4%BD%95%E4%BD%93%E7%BB%9F-charles-yeo.gif]

成何体统啊! Rotfl Laughing nudie
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(28-05-2023, 05:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Anything wrong calling him a pervert? Having an illicit affair is considered a perversion as this is subjective to the culture and societal norm and acceptance

It is hard work

(28-05-2023, 09:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ya lor, my mother taught me the right cultutre especially the walking style. That's why men stare at me whever I go

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

(29-05-2023, 10:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't have a dick?

Bring all your daughter here and see me fatten them!  Lol!   Rotfl
Eunuchs like you can't fug - period.

Anyway, CECAs like you prefer cows.  CCB ah neh pundek.

[Image: O1M0DKH.gif]

(28-05-2023, 10:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ola is ceca? Not jhk meh?  Rotfl

走狗k using diverting tatics again.. to bad it's not going to work..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post