Tan Chuan Jin appear on Mediacorp drama -earns praises

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/ve...land-hero/

Proper job dun do. Do all these things not related to his job. Too free. Waste tax payers money.

He is in the wrong career. His proper job shud be acting and not JLB in politics...... Rolleyes

[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

He wants to whip ppl is it?

(27-08-2021, 12:49 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Proper job dun do. Do all these things not related to his job. Too free. Waste tax payers money.

i dont think even once a speaker of parliament ever kenna criticised, right?
then it appears tcj is not facing the public directly except that in his grc wards he needs to meet up with people but these 2yrs mps are rather sinang because of covid.
i mean facing public is really no joke..

Rui en trying hard to apple polish tcj by praising him about his acting skills. If ho jink or pinky acted she will por lum par them as high as to the moon. Good try rui en. Will she say the same thing if Pritam Singh worker party act on the local drama.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

Nothing wrong, white ministers need to brush up their acting...too fake recently with all the fake smiles and crying...

Politicians are natural actors, of cos good lah.

(27-08-2021, 01:03 PM)menghuii Wrote:  i dont think even once a speaker of parliament ever kenna criticised, right?
then it appears tcj is not facing the public directly except that in his grc wards he needs to meet up with people but these 2yrs mps are rather sinang because of covid.
i mean facing public is really no joke..
I have a friend who know nothing much about local politics, he laughed and told me sacastily collecting cardboard is exercise

Politicians are just failed actors lah. Everyone knows they are acting when they
should be doing real work. Rotfl Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes gottogo's post

wow..that Rui En become a porkchop princess. Laughter-13

jin smelly

Did he act as a cardboard collector?

(27-08-2021, 12:47 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/ve...land-hero/

(27-08-2021, 12:49 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Proper job dun do. Do all these things not related to his job. Too free. Waste tax payers money.

some say learnt from predecessor, and that it was in the name of "national service"...

[Image: colin-hym-19.jpg?itok=boQwoQR1&timestamp=1529408405]