Tan See Leng explained why data could not be shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0UMs_rS4ME
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(22-04-2023, 03:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0UMs_rS4ME

PAP does not know the actual number of unemployed locals for the month because they do not collect the data.

it is best for PAP or oppositions to set up a national registry for unemployed locals to register by NRIC.
if the unemployed registered number goes up monthly means that less jobs are created for locals.

in USA, unemployment claims are registered and tracked by the month.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

Why and how  would statistical data on CECA lead social unrest?

Revealing number of poor people below poverty will also lead to unrest?

So it is better hide all this data and blame the opposition for not coming out with solutions?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Datas cannot be shared? What kind of rubbish excuses. There must be something fishy. Otherwise, why scared to reveal. A saying goes, “if a person hv done no wrong, why scared of ghosts knock on his door?”
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

Then why companies have been allowed to sell data for profit?
[+] 3 users Like Ernesto's post

beri suspicious
not working for us sinkaPOlans
chor simi karchui
boholan
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Cannot be shared so that PAP can blindly import more CECA
Under table discriminate priority over other nationalities coming in? 

Or

Cannot be shared because our social fabrics are already torn?
And Dead Dragon do not want to mend the scars? 

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Qns : 
How does it harm Singaporean? 
Why does it harm Singaporean? 
Why can't release the data?
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Body language too many hand movements?
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Very scary this PnP Gov.
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(22-04-2023, 05:20 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Datas cannot be shared? What kind of rubbish excuses. There must be something fishy. Otherwise, why scared to reveal. A saying goes, “if a person hv done no wrong, why scared of ghosts knock on his door?”

The workers party request for data should be given, when we have so many FTs, we want to know how many CECAs are employed here........ Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

permanent solution is to have a new govt
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

(22-04-2023, 05:49 PM)Ola Wrote:  Cannot be shared so that PAP can blindly import more CECA
Under table discriminate priority over other nationalities coming in? 

Or

Cannot be shared because our social fabrics are already torn?
And Dead Dragon do not want to mend the scars? 

cannot share due to PAP nation wide ponzi scheme

don't share info and claim opposition no suggestion, win liao lor.

Really shameful people.
We got eye and ear to see and hear, they don’t lie.
I confirm and chop, our vote will never be with those on white.
😡

[+] 2 users Like whylah's post

Like that is no data

(22-04-2023, 06:44 PM)whylah Wrote:  Really shameful people.
We got eye and ear to see and hear, they don’t lie.
I confirm and chop, our vote will never be with those on white.
😡

I am sure after so many years, we know them too well. Obviously their incorrigible efforts have dampened the data that is unsightly swayed towards foreigners. Showing it means they will lose large number of votes.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 2 users Like Symmetry's post

(22-04-2023, 04:30 PM)forum456 Wrote:  PAP does not know the actual number of unemployed locals for the month because they do not collect the data.

it is best for PAP or oppositions to set up a national registry for unemployed locals to register by NRIC.
if the unemployed registered number goes up monthly means that less jobs are created for locals.

in USA, unemployment claims are registered and tracked by the month.
they know, just dun wan to tell and give stupid excuses

You dont know Sg has already rotten? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

we don't si ok TAN SEE LENG
we got georgyBoy to tell us everything
SOTONG
https://youtu.be/vTcZn-jcfTs?list=PL1yqR...2A6fY9b1Q0

(22-04-2023, 08:25 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You dont know Sg has already rotten? Thinking
There is a need to make it right before it is too rotten to the worse.

This means the pappies are hiding information that would be greatly damaging their political stance. I am sure the data will reveal hordes of CECAs and ang mohs taking the lion’s share of plum jobs in the top industries. Vote these traitors out!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

What " if " They DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY CORRECT Data In the first hand! ?

how to show ?

than claim " sensitive blah blah "

summary as usual civil servant Jiak liao bee daily , do so much paper work so call but data mess up? or don't even check?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Lumping PRs together with local born Singaporeans - that is the dark art of Pappies in hiding employment figures.

If I was an opposition MP, I would request for a breakdown for the higher paying jobs taken up by NATIVE Sinkies and FTs for the past 10 years (jobs > 100K per annum) segmented by industry and foreign nationality.

Many sinkies will be shocked at the large majority percentages held by CECAs and ang mohs in the banking and IT sectors.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

Just checked that Dead Dragon under Marine Parade GRC

Is that near Parkway where there are lots of FTs

including Ramesh who lives there?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(23-04-2023, 12:58 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Lumping PRs together with local born Singaporeans - that is the dark art of Pappies in hiding employment figures.

If I was an opposition MP, I would request for a breakdown for the higher paying jobs taken up by NATIVE Sinkies and FTs for the past 10 years (jobs > 100K per annum) segmented by industry and foreign nationality. 

Many sinkies will be shocked at the large majority percentages held by CECAs and ang mohs in the banking and IT sectors.
Just look at changi Business Park tells the whole story.  Yet, this tann Xi Ling is still so deniable.  Simply cannot be trusted.

(23-04-2023, 12:58 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Lumping PRs together with local born Singaporeans - that is the dark art of Pappies in hiding employment figures.

that why UK dare to voted BREXIT

there is a saying 
the Devil you know is better than the Devil you DONT KNOW

UK dare to and voted to know what BREXIT can do for UK 
than they never did vote for BREXIT and dont know what BREXIT can do for UK

singapore must learn to know to voted out PAP and learn from what all those MOM did to singapore
than DONT KNOW what the farking PAP is doing to those data in singapore

DARE TO KNOW!

OYK finally sexplains... that PAP needs to have a cabinet meeting then can be released..WTF?
What are they hiding? Getting more and more confusing. NBCB, next GE better vote out this farking ruling party.
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

TanSiLeng behind Time
we have reached fedpay new networks and new ledgers
Singapore dead.

this shortlived one been allowing ceca to fly here, seek job, attend interview, got a job meant for local

what else can this shortlived one not do nor disclose
[+] 2 users Like KILLjoy's post