Teacher very rich , 100k renovation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzhAuagWWNk

that old walkup apartment above a hardware shop along still rd. quite messy surrounding, with limited parking space.

(14-10-2022, 12:02 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  that old walkup apartment above a hardware shop along still rd. quite messy surrounding, with limited parking space.

is not the surrounding here , is the interior. Claim renovation 100k , I noticed he also collect crystals beside rear a dog beside how much he pay for this apartment.

[Image: Screenshot-20221014-001126-Maps.jpg]

aiya really bongkang. interior can change, but not the messy back lane and surrounding

and at night ppl come here to urinate, you either dun care, or chase them with broomstick?

(14-10-2022, 12:13 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20221014-001126-Maps.jpg]

aiya really bongkang. interior can change, but not the messy back lane and surrounding

actually is not say cheap that apartment

ofc not cheap. fh d15, at least $900 psf, or $1.4m for a 3bedder

(14-10-2022, 12:27 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  ofc not cheap. fh d15, at least $900 psf, or $1.4m for a 3bedder

This why I say Teacher tactically is RICH in some ways they can afford things they want or like.

some more recently increase pay.

Teacher's pay has always been quite good, especially if one teach at the higher level such as JC.

I remembered one old man told me he became a teacher even though he got full bank scholarship for his university study back in the 1950s because his family needed the money and the pay for teachers is better than banks at that time. Now of course not as good but still pretty good.

(14-10-2022, 12:29 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This why I say Teacher tactically is RICH in some ways they can afford things they want or like.

some more recently increase pay.
Not teachers ,only some teachers
are rich.If not school  has to build mscp.
Most teaches are staying in HDB flat
and take public transport to work.

(14-10-2022, 06:51 AM)Levin Wrote:  Teacher's pay has always been quite good, especially if one teach at the higher level such as JC.

I remembered one old man told me he became a teacher even though he got full bank scholarship for his university study back in the 1950s because his family needed the money and the pay for teachers is better than banks at that time. Now of course not as good but still pretty good.
Is there annual promotion for teachers?
Looking at their structure which unlike uniform service has many ranks

very stable jobs. if double income no problem for a 1m bank loan.

FA Should have been a teacher
since teacher is rich
FA like rich and want to be rich
instead he is uncles duck to entertain his auntie client...lol

(14-10-2022, 07:24 AM)Oasis Wrote:  Is there annual promotion for teachers?
Looking at their structure which unlike uniform service has many ranks

That I did not ask. But I guess they have grades like civil servants?

[Image: Screenshot-20221014-073548-Chrome.jpg]

the shops downstairs not cheap, 4m+ each.

Who say teacher is poor,,, else still so many teachers, LOls

(14-10-2022, 06:51 AM)Levin Wrote:  Teacher's pay has always been quite good, especially if one teach at the higher level such as JC.

I can vouch the truths , as I got one relative who is a teacher in JC some more is " elite JC " just sold his condo after renting out for years , than got the profits to buy BTO Flat as he going to marry that time , having more kids is not an issue either since a lot young couple claim having more kids = need more money. Currently he already have two kids. I not surprise 3rd one coming.

whereas one of my army friend also got 3 kids , wife is a Vietnamese. On surface he seem don't have much issue feeding but he just a tech last know, next his parents are quite ok got savings. I suspect his parents behind also helping up his financial problem.

so summary As I always mention been civil servant one thing constant Confirm Yearly July and year end bonus there + yearly increments. Even come so call " WIS " their civil service project , for an example yearly they have brainstorm ideas if your team been choosen also got money take , lastly long service award also got money take. BEST PART , EVEN Global economics crash whatever , Civil servants bonus STILL there and take at most just lesser better than Nothing from those in Private sectors worst , maybe even out of job.

(14-10-2022, 10:40 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I can vouch the truths , as I got one relative who is a teacher in JC some more is " elite JC "  just sold his condo after renting out for years , than got the profits to buy BTO Flat as he going to marry that time , having more kids is not an issue either since a lot young couple claim having more kids = need more money. Currently he already have two kids. I not surprise 3rd one coming.

whereas one of my army friend also got 3 kids , wife is a Vietnamese. On surface he seem don't have much issue feeding but he just a tech last know, next his parents are quite ok got savings. I suspect his parents behind also helping up his financial problem.

so summary As I always mention been civil servant one thing constant Confirm Yearly July and year end bonus there + yearly increments. Even come so call " WIS " their civil service project , for an example yearly they have brainstorm ideas if your team been choosen also got money take , lastly long service award also got money take. BEST PART , EVEN Global economics crash whatever , Civil servants bonus STILL there and take at most just lesser better than Nothing from those in Private sectors worst , maybe even out of job.

So good why dun you become teacher or civil servant? .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

iron rice bowls, so long if you dun do wrong things and get caught, like taking upskirt photos of colleagues, or dating yr students

but can be very boring teaching the subject yrs after yrs, marking tons of homework, test and exam paper in addition to admin and eca. worst if got samseng paikia in yr class.

His design is beautiful! It brings out the Peranakan style well

The best thing about this unit is the living room with the tall drop down Windows

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(14-10-2022, 10:47 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  So good why dun you become teacher or civil servant? .... Big Grin

Because i don't want tag with PAP , PAP is their pay master yet the money is from us THE PEOPLE

Quote:Like old prewar shop house

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

I'm not surprised that he can afford 100k reno. I'm surprised that as a teacher he seems quite chill and even has time to host parties. Most teachers I know are overwhelmed with admin and marking.

(14-10-2022, 11:30 AM)starbugs Wrote:  I'm not surprised that he can afford 100k reno. I'm surprised that as a teacher he seems quite chill and even has time to host parties. Most teachers I know are overwhelmed with admin and marking.

this one shown in video who knows are " chao keng teachers " As usual in every jobs surely there are " slacker and hardworking ones "

(14-10-2022, 11:09 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Because i don't want tag with PAP , PAP is their pay master yet the money is from us THE PEOPLE
But you tag with PAP all the time when the benefits go to you like CDC vouchers, NS55 vouchers, etc. You mouth talk lanpar song only lah. ...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(14-10-2022, 07:35 AM)Levin Wrote:  That I did not ask. But I guess they have grades like civil servants?
If not wrong only GEO 1, GEO 2
Good to have more GEO grades 
Senior GEO 1, 2 and so on
Dy HOD, HOD etc
SAF/SPF has more grades for advancement