Teen couple caught 'hugging and playing', human waste left in stairwell

Teen couple caught 'hugging and playing', human waste left in stairwell at Bedok Reservoir Road block

http://tinyurl.com/45z8e6wy

Nowadays ppl bring carpet when go out already? That carpet used finish is take home wash dry then take out for next outing?

(14-01-2024, 04:13 PM)sgh Wrote:  Nowadays ppl bring carpet when go out already? That carpet used finish is take home wash dry then take out for next outing?
Buy from hardware shop 1x2 m plastic sheet folded it put inside bag. Best rest at any place.

hornily cheaper
hornily faster
hornily better
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1I7cDKygF4dKNIkYVVqF...gt-CO3ew&s]

[Image: Commentary_to_Josephine_Teos_Rem.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(14-01-2024, 06:36 PM)Blin Wrote:  Buy from hardware shop 1x2 m plastic sheet folded it put inside bag. Best rest at any place.

Plastic sheet uncomfortable leh but if it is lady bottom guy on top guess guy will not be complaining.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(14-01-2024, 10:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  Plastic sheet uncomfortable leh but if it is lady bottom guy on top guess guy will not be complaining.

[Image: Smiley.jpg]

(14-01-2024, 10:24 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  [Image: Smiley.jpg]

Don't understand the picture meaning. You mean the lady very loose so man will feel like la kopi ?

(14-01-2024, 10:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  Don't understand the picture meaning. You mean the lady very loose so man will feel like la kopi ?
Smiley face
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(14-01-2024, 10:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  Don't understand the picture meaning. You mean the lady very loose so man will feel like la kopi ?

That was a smiley for your post i.e. like a thumbs up!
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(14-01-2024, 06:57 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1I7cDKygF4dKNIkYVVqF...gt-CO3ew&s]

[Image: Commentary_to_Josephine_Teos_Rem.jpg]
i think she think she can do it standing., so she recommend other to do likewise..

(15-01-2024, 12:11 AM)victortan Wrote:  i think she think she can do it standing., so she recommend other to do likewise..
I think she did hers in the car so thinking that as a benchmark.

(15-01-2024, 12:11 AM)victortan Wrote:  I think she think she can do it standing., so she recommend other to do likewise.

The question you should be asking is if her hubby is able to stand up after seeing her in the buff.

(15-01-2024, 12:39 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  I think she did hers in the car so thinking that as a benchmark.

Perhaps it was in a Perodua Kancil before she started drawing big bucks as a Mini-star (Minister).

(15-01-2024, 11:58 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Perhaps it was in a Perodua Kancil before she started drawing big bucks as a Mini-star (Minister).
Given her era, more like Subaru viki

(15-01-2024, 02:47 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Given her era, more like Subaru viki

So she was probably talking from personal experience.