Temasek-backed Zilingo, which fired CEO Ankiti Bose, to be liquidated: Sources

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/te...liquidated

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

total damaged?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Temasek keeps invested in bankrupt potential Co. FTX, Salt Bae & now....

If Temasek doesn’t do such losing money deals then I worry Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-01-2023, 09:25 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  If Temasek doesn’t do such losing money deals then I worry Laughing

Temasek Breeding turned turtles

(21-01-2023, 08:19 AM)Sline Wrote:  Temasek keeps invested in bankrupt potential Co. FTX, Salt Bae & now....

These were contrarian
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

I can't think of a startup that Temasek invested in and made money. Companies such as Grab are just more shitholes sucking in more money. The reason why Temasek can still continue to throw money is from the legacy companies (eg Singtel, sembcorp, keppel) paying them dividends.

Why is Temasek even allowed to continue existing if it doesn't show results?

i mean good results, not poor investments like what we have been seeing over so many years.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Summary of Zilingo and what happened to temasek's investments

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

KeLingGo

Aiyah! They always do reverse

so must be happy and praising each other for a bad job done

[Image: 7-Covid-Heroes.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?