THAI HAIR SALON STYLIST WEARS NOTHING BUT STRING BIKINI

THAI HAIR SALON STYLIST WEARS NOTHING BUT STRING BIKINI

http://tinyurl.com/3y5dej3d
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

I wonder if period come they can still wear bikini? Means take leave no need work correct? But they one month come on time on average means 12 days of leave taken in a year unless they go see doctor get MC so get another 14 days to play with. But during end of year KPI absenteeism is one criteria for some employers I think.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(14-12-2023, 01:31 PM)sgh Wrote:  I wonder if period come they can still wear bikini? Means take leave no need work correct? But they one month come on time on average means 12 days of leave taken in a year unless they go see doctor get MC so get another 14 days to play with. But during end of year KPI absenteeism is one criteria for some employers I think.

Do you like to visit such hair salon for your hair cut boh?

I would drop some small stones on the floor so that they will step on them and bounce bounce for me.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

The butterflies are quite nice.
[+] 2 users Like Levin's post

I loooove it .... I will go

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(14-12-2023, 01:32 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Do you like to visit such hair salon for your hair cut boh?

If the salon pay me monies to go salon let them cut my hair yes. But if I need to pay them monies instead sorry no lor. My hair give me power like Bible Samson so cannot anyhow let young lady cut. I let old auntie cut can becuz old liao mah so cannot take my power away.

(14-12-2023, 01:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  If the salon pay me monies to go salon let them cut my hair yes. But if I need to pay them monies instead sorry no lor. My hair give me power like Bible Samson so cannot anyhow let young lady cut. I let old auntie cut can becuz old liao mah so cannot take my power away.

😱😱😳😂 😂🤣🤣

(14-12-2023, 01:32 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Do you like to visit such hair salon for your hair cut boh?

depends on which hair u are cutting.
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

(14-12-2023, 03:25 PM)sogo Wrote:  depends on which hair u are cutting.

You mean below near the kkj or backside hairs ? The kkj above hair you can ownself trim mah. As for backside hairs that is tricky as may need to place a mirror between your legs and then you acrobat to try trim the hair?

(14-12-2023, 01:25 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  THAI HAIR SALON STYLIST WEARS NOTHING BUT STRING BIKINI

http://tinyurl.com/3y5dej3d

ALL customers are ladies lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(14-12-2023, 03:46 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL customers are ladies lah! Big Grin

You do know in Thailand they got their famous katoey aka ladyboy? They outside really look like lady for some of them so some of them may sneak into the salon?
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(14-12-2023, 03:49 PM)sgh Wrote:  You do know in Thailand they got their famous katoey aka ladyboy? They outside really look like lady for some of them so some of them may sneak into the salon?

I haven't been to Thailand before lah! Big Grin How to know leh? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Full course?

(14-12-2023, 04:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I haven't been to Thailand before lah! Big Grin How to know leh? Thinking

You do NS never go Thailand har? You not arty unit? Well how to know now got internet surf internet lor. Pattaya quite famous read fast sound like papaya but careful don't step on their toes becuz once angry they turn face become the man side and most of them very tall and can be very strong!