That person here own a lot carpets , his HDB must be dam smelly?

See his flat full of carpets , surely never mop the floor imaging those insects etc lying behind those carpets.

and the smell.....
[+] 6 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Carpets are nice to look at but in times will store dust n bugs
Thrown away one big piece
I won’t buy people used carpets their feet smell n dusts bring to home

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

It helps to hide bed bugs. Collect dust mites and not healthy environment.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

(01-10-2022, 03:45 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Carpets are nice to look at but in times will store dust n bugs

This is why I curious How that person clean up his HDB Flat. Obviously He don't even mop the floor since everywhere covered by carpets.

[Image: Screenshot-20221001-163447-Shopee-SG.jpg]

some models are very good for carpet cleaning
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-10-2022, 04:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20221001-163447-Shopee-SG.jpg]

some models are very good for carpet cleaning

is not about cleaning the carpets, also below.

You don't put a commercial place as an example partly is Public areas is not your home.

Those HDB owners happen got carpets at most just put one a living room or bedroom NOT Cover the entire floor.

(01-10-2022, 04:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is not about cleaning the carpets, also below.

You don't put a commercial place as an example partly is Public areas is not your home.

Those HDB owners happen got carpets at most just put one a living room or bedroom NOT Cover the entire floor.

simi commercial public places. aiya if it's yr house yr can put anything not causing any annoyances or danger to neighbors can already
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-10-2022, 04:09 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It helps to hide bed bugs. Collect dust mites and not healthy environment.

Also fleas, ticks, dust mites and carpet beetles

Jac Lau said he got eczema 

But our SGTALK expert saw the photo and told him it is not

The photo he posted last time looks like hundreds of ant bites on his legs

[Image: Carpet-beattles.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

One electric short circuit and the carpets become the perfect fuel for a fire. $800k HDB...poof.
[+] 4 users Like starbugs's post

(01-10-2022, 04:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  simi commercial public places. aiya if it's yr house yr can put anything not causing any annoyances or danger to neighbors can already

What I mean, when you see Commercial places the entire floor cover with carpets or even shops because is NOT the place you going to live , sleep daily. Unlike your Own HDB flat, you cover entire floor with carpets. Do you mop the floors below the carpets ??? I highly doubt so ' this person here " will go one by one roll up the carpets and mop the floor. Partly his so call " antique also alot lying everywhere ".

Next Here is SINGAPORE , hot and humid most of the time. Unlike in USA , Europe. I know some will claim huh those Americans home also fully carpet their home BUT is not everyone FYI.

look how dirty is it, IF ONE NEVER Maintain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHunbsoCE5g

(01-10-2022, 05:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  What I mean, when you see Commercial places the entire floor cover with carpets or even shops because is NOT the place you going to live , sleep daily. Unlike your Own HDB flat, you cover entire floor with carpets. Do you mop the floors below the carpets ??? I highly doubt so ' this person here " will go one by one roll up the carpets and mop the floor. Partly his so call " antique also alot lying everywhere ".

Those are his garang guni garbage not worth a cent

that is why he never bothers to clean it

never heard of him using carpet cleaner every month

nor engaging processionals annually for washing

What he says and what he do is always different

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(01-10-2022, 05:26 PM)Ola Wrote:  Those are his garang guni garbage not worth a cent

that is why he never bothers to clean it

never heard of him using carpet cleaner every month

nor engaging processionals annually for washing

What he says and what he do is always different

Because I was thinking how he mop the floor ??

(01-10-2022, 05:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  What I mean, when you see Commercial places the entire floor cover with carpets or even shops because is NOT the place you going to live , sleep daily. Unlike your Own HDB flat, you cover entire floor with carpets. Do you mop the floors below the carpets ??? I highly doubt so ' this person here " will go one by one roll up the carpets and mop the floor. Partly his so call " antique also alot lying everywhere ".

Next Here is SINGAPORE , hot and humid most of the time. Unlike in USA , Europe. I know some will claim huh those Americans home also fully carpet their home BUT is not everyone FYI.

look how dirty is it,  IF ONE NEVER Maintain

it's a personal choice lah. but what you said about houses in cold countries aso true lah. 

their whole houses are carpetted because of the cold weather. if not replaced after a few yrs becum very smelly, because of the dampness and windows are always closed

(01-10-2022, 03:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  See his flat full of carpets , surely never mop the floor imaging those insects etc lying behind those carpets.

and the smell.....

Just say his farking name lah. Why say that person? U scared of him meh?  Laughing
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(01-10-2022, 05:43 PM)winbig Wrote:  Just say his farking name lah. Why say that person? U scared of him meh?  Laughing

Smile Don't you get it ? I ' indirectly " say. I always like to play this learn from PAP lor

(01-10-2022, 05:43 PM)winbig Wrote:  Just say his farking name lah. Why say that person? U scared of him meh?  Laughing
Sounds funny. Make my day.

Flat so cramped n with carpets n collections looks even smaller

☝️

(01-10-2022, 04:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why I curious How that person clean up his HDB Flat. Obviously He don't even mop the floor since everywhere covered by carpets.

Take the top carpet n wash it leaving the below carpets untouched

☝️

(01-10-2022, 06:16 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Take the top carpet n wash it leaving the below carpets untouched

I replied to his thread

His FAKE antique rug uses Cheap NTUC laundry washing Detergent to wash

Not carpet cleaner nor rotating carpet washer but HAND wash

So he immediately removed his thread, liao

Rotfl

[Image: Silk-rug.png]

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(01-10-2022, 06:22 PM)Ola Wrote:  I replied to his thread

His antique rug uses Cheap NTUC laundry washing Detergent to wash

Not carpet cleaner nor rotating carpet washer but HAND wash

So he immediately removed his thread, liao

Rotfl

[Image: Silk-rug.png]
If it’s not totally dries by sun very smelly.

☝️

5354 should invite FA to his house!

(01-10-2022, 03:45 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Carpets are nice to look at but in times will store dust n bugs

Must do dry clean first
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

cinTIO one small pc under the coffee enough
beri smelly

Elderly folks need warm floor to walk as their walking stick is only 1 legged tool. Let the current property stabilise and this elderly can buy a new house with parquet flooring instead.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

use Febreze spray to get rid of odor. i used it on my smelly NEW carpet, and it worked  Laughter-19
besides vacuum, use carpet roller to clean it everyday.
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

(02-10-2022, 12:18 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  use Febreze spray to get rid of odor. i used it on my smelly NEW carpet, and it worked  Laughter-19
besides vacuum, use carpet roller to clean it everyday.

than the floor ? never mop? There will be stains left from the carpet IF you happen never lift up beside clean the carpet.

(02-10-2022, 12:23 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  than the floor ? never mop? There will be stains left from the carpet IF you happen never lift up beside clean the carpet.

my friend rolled up hers to clean but not me. i only lift up its edges to clean occasionally...
aiya...the floor underneath carpet is not dirty la....
carpet makes my living room looks cozy and warmth  Big Grin

(01-10-2022, 03:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  See his flat full of carpets , surely never mop the floor imaging those insects etc lying behind those carpets.

and the smell.....

no issue mopping floor..................he bought flying carpets..........so all float in the air mah................the carpets used by Sinbad and Ali Baba............ Rotfl nudie Gesti-109

(02-10-2022, 12:43 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  my friend rolled up hers to clean but not me. i only lift up its edges to clean occasionally...
aiya...the floor underneath carpet is not dirty la....
carpet makes my living room looks cozy and warmth  Big Grin

Smile of course if you put just few , I mean " that person " is literally everywhere is carpet , must be DAM DIRTY AND SMELLY below

[Image: FF52-B066-C1-CB-4-EBC-AD37-73-C8-EEC4-C557.png]

[Image: 46-A08-FED-1-B46-4153-807-A-33-AC4-A911677.jpg]