The CCP has gone from singing anti-Fascist songs to being Fascists themselves
Now that’s a truly dark and deep mystery that must be solved.
(30-01-2023, 08:35 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote: Now that’s a truly dark and deep mystery that must be solved.

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

I will drown you this bastard dog today!

you this bastard dog will drown to death today!

you this troublemaker penniless beggar crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you this bastard mad demented dog wasted your life away!

you are dead now!!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) and all your whole family are all crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!
The CCP cult is indeed facist.

Wumaos are the new nazis.