Fully vaccinated travellers no longer need COVID-19 test to enter Spore from Apr 26

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...re-2641161

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

So these foreigners who get infected with no symptoms after full vaccination, can come to Spore infect others
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

Got 1 guy, very ugly, no fashion sense, no personal hygiene, got bad breath, no bath end up no girls even bated an eyelid on him. But this guy got little monies, so he go Red Light District and found one of the prettiest FL and bonked her. FL after deed titi complained this ar that ar of that unkempt guy to her other FL friends. Then one of her FL friends asked "Why you still let him in?"...... Morale of story is, got monies jiu hao.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...
[+] 1 user Likes roguetrader's post

(22-04-2022, 07:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  So these foreigners who get infected with no symptoms after full vaccination, can come to Spore infect others

So, the risk of deaths among the elderly and very young children will be higher soon. MP Ong should make all without a valid Pre- Departure Test entering to pay additional $2k as Admission Levy.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post