Foreign graduate from dubious university is being paid the same as I am

(21-04-2022, 12:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  How stupid you are! Everyone knows you lie a lot, everyone knows oyk = Yanghua! Laughter-68

Talking about yourself?  

And we also know you were banned in edmw.  Why you still want to deny?

(21-04-2022, 12:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Talking about yourself?  

And we also know you were banned in edmw.  Why you still want to deny?

I dunt have an accounts in other forums and I never like your favourite edmw, you’d better go back there before Admin bans you again in Sgtalk, you silly old Hongkie.

(21-04-2022, 12:30 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I dunt have an account in other forums and I never like your favourite edge, yod better go back there before Admin ban you again in Sgtalk, silly old Hongkie.

Why are you still denying?  You know you can never go back to edmw right. 

"Never like edmw"??????

You were pbaned there! Lol.  Sounds like the fox who says the groups are sour.

Well, a lot of edmwer left after they were pbanned.  No need to be shy, Yanghua = Schroder =lvlrsSTI.

If it is not the first job, then where yr degree come from become less importance. But yes, it is unfair to sinkie.

We want oversea degree, cost of obtaining it is high. Local degree is tough.

Foreigner with a degree from lower tier uni can come and take same job same pay as a local with local uni.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(21-04-2022, 12:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Why are you still denying?  You know you can never go back to edmw right. 

"Never like edmw"??????

You were pbaned there! Lol.  Sounds like the fox who says the groups are sour.

Well, a lot of edmwer left after they were pbanned.  No need to be shy, Yanghua = Schroder =lvlrsSTI.

A liar is always a liar, you have bad reputation here, no wonder nobody wants to talk to you anymore, nobody respects old man like you even after you changed your nick multiple times to whitewash your nasty & ugly past….your old nicks like Yanghua, Schroder, Talkingstock, MrMarket, rat18 and many more were banned by the Admin.

(21-04-2022, 12:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  A liar is always a liar, you have bad reputation here, no wonder nobody wants to talk to you anymore, nobody respects old man like you even after you changed your nick multiple times to whitewash your nasty & ugly past….your old nicks like Yanghua, Schroder, Talkingstock, MrMarket, rat18 and many more were banned by the Admin.

You are talking about yourself again?   You had so many nicks before?  

How about those in edmw which were pbanned?  How many do you want to disclose here?

(21-04-2022, 12:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are talking about yourself again?   You had so many nicks before?  

How about those in edmw which were pbanned?  How many do you want to disclose here?

I only have one nick but you have a dozen, you can continue making up lies, you are not only a liar but also a hot tempered quarrelsome old man, bad habits never change after adopting a new nick like “oyk” in new Sgtalk forum, how many more years left for you to live on earth?  10-15 years the most. Very sad lah! crying

(18-04-2022, 08:12 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Who ask you to waste time and money to study. In this world, it's work smart, not work hard.

it's more like cheat smart, don't work at all.

(20-04-2022, 02:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/i...e-fake-mba

PAP has given the power to all Companies to hire anybody 

Regardless of their degree, skills, experience . . .etc 

So that all sorts of Job Discrimination can use Employment Pass 

for PAP to reach 6.9 MILLION Population 

Got eyes, can see

Got ears, can listen

Got brains, also know.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(21-04-2022, 01:23 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I only have one nick but you have a dozen, you can continue making up lies, you are not only a liar but also a hot tempered quarrelsome old man, bad habits never change after adopting a new nick like “oyk” in new Sgtalk forum, how many more years left for you to live on earth?  10-15 years the most. Very sad lah! crying

That's what you say.

I had information from reliable sources that you are an Ah Kuah.

And that you were pbanned in edmw because of your conduct.  No wonder you hate that forum so much.