The SG now and 10 yrs back very different, I feel alien and very stressed.

The changes are too much too bear. The true blue Singaporeans majority are worst off now than b4. That's why so many crimes among true blue Singaporeans. We are screwed.
[+] 8 users Like joyce_tay's post

Now then u realised?
I already saw this 30 yrs ago.
[+] 5 users Like Notdumb's post

(19-03-2023, 07:35 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Now then u realised?
I already saw this 30 yrs ago.

U dont have to worry so much liao left maybe 1 to 2 years if lucky...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Just try to cope nothing much can be done.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

See the satay price already zzz

Last time good old days 80s

Buy 100 sticks still affordable

Now have to think twice
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-03-2023, 07:37 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  U dont have to worry so much liao left maybe 1 to 2 years if lucky...

U today Geylang no business ah?
Sell backside wont live long wan....max let u live another 6 months. Rotfl

PAP is the culprit. They allowed everything especially housing to inflat in value relentlessly. High inflation caused most Singaporeans to suffer. Some already committed suicide while others are in poverty. Only the rich benefit from high inflation. Those who own one property only will get poorer and poorer. The rich poor gap will wider and wider.
[+] 3 users Like freedom's post

PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP ! PAP !
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(19-03-2023, 07:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just try to cope nothing much can be done.

It is not about coping but rather

people- to- people is now an empty feeling

For foreigners it is OK, because they do not grow up here

so the brain can tell them "Go Home"

But not us

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(19-03-2023, 08:38 PM)freedom Wrote:  PAP is the culprit. They allowed everything especially housing to inflat in value relentlessly. High inflation caused most Singaporeans to suffer. Some already committed suicide while others are in poverty. Only the rich benefit from high inflation. Those who own one property only  will get poorer and poorer. The rich poor gap will wider and wider.
Thumbsup

vote wisely. we spent million on useless clowns for years with no result

10years ago?
No major difference unless you not in Spore.

Only fundamental change is QE ends, interest rate rising.
Company and stall closing down.

Song Boh!
Litters everywhere, 
crowded, 
over population.
Higher cost of living.
Rich poor gap widen…
High medical cost.
CPF cant retire happily.
…..
Work until Die…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

10 yrs ago mata wear short.

[Image: nudie.gif]

Look at the BIG PICTURE. 
Look only at your pocket, sure money never enough and it's always others fault. 
See S$1=MYR 3.34
S$1=AUD1.11
go holiday, cheap cheap.

(20-03-2023, 01:50 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Look at the BIG PICTURE. 
Look only at your pocket, sure money never enough and it's always others fault. 
See S$1=MYR 3.34
S$1=AUD1.11
go holiday, cheap cheap.

Never claim what strong currency can make you go holiday cheap.

Provided you alone backpack go around.

IF with tour guide you are paying more as usual.

Lastly those tourist spot obviously the pricing is much higher which their locals rarely go

likewise just like we , how many times you go Sentosa? Unversial studio play those ride?

I feel very cold when I saw so much changes taken place in sg, no wonder many can't suffer the stress and commit crimes. Many are left behind in this rat race.
[+] 1 user Likes joyce_tay's post

KNS

even Palsa Malam is a place for affordable street foods

now also expensive like food court

thanks to High Rental and biggest landlord behind? GREEDY PAP
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(22-03-2023, 06:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  KNS

even Palsa Malam is a place for affordable street foods

now also expensive like food court

thanks to High Rental and biggest landlord behind? GREEDY PAP

Our gov. needs to control the cost of rentals of cooked food stalls, so that heartlanders can afford to eat at Food Court/hawker centers................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

If any old froggy SGtalker wishes SG be like 80s or 90s forever ….. its a sign that it's better for you to turn in your license 
SG needs to move forward to meet the challenges of TODAY

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(23-03-2023, 11:06 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If any old froggy SGtalker wishes SG be like 80s or 90s forever ….. its a sign that it's better for you to turn in your license 
SG needs to move forward to meet the challenges of TODAY

Should be turn in IC not license lar. 80s 90s good many locals mix with JHK JHB. Now is like brothel all sorts of customer come in to patronise us. In front not enough open up behind. They play a few years satisfy balek kumpong to their own country.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(23-03-2023, 11:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  Should be turn in IC not license lar. 80s 90s good many locals mix with JHK JHB. Now is like brothel all sorts of customer come in to patronise us. In front not enough open up behind. They play a few years satisfy balek kumpong to their own country.

When I stated turn in their license meaning in a diplomatic way …. better to die

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(23-03-2023, 11:16 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  When I stated turn in their license meaning in a diplomatic way …. better to die

Kao teng gi Hokkien is IC not license but I know what you implying.

If do nothing we will face population collapse.
https://youtu.be/eCUaLnYXg4c?t=708

(23-03-2023, 11:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  Kao teng gi Hokkien is IC not license but I know what you implying.

Kao teng gi is the Hokkien meaning of up lorry............................ Big Grin

baby diapers 1:3 adult diapers big problem.
https://youtu.be/WT1gZGNLGvk

(24-03-2023, 10:55 PM)debono Wrote:  Kao teng gi is the Hokkien meaning of up lorry............................ Big Grin

Up lorry is ki chia in Hokkien

https://vimeo.com/812869114
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

10 yrs ago not many kekleng kias.