The electorate is watching you”, Gerard Ong reminds ministers of

The electorate is watching you”, Gerard Ong reminds ministers of Singaporeans’ expectation of them 

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/05...n-of-them/

Off went the colonial masters... Since there leaves a void, the new masters are but filling up the shoes... As ah Goh used to say... The lions need to rule over the sheep.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

complacency creeps in when they become ministers for too long. time to change role players.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(26-05-2023, 02:11 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  complacency creeps in when they become ministers for too long. time to change role players.

me and my wife change role play sometime.

ministers change role play ? mlmlwml.

I don't think they care what the electorate think.
To them it is their entitlement and privileges. Singapore will vanish if not for them.

These are the eccentric monsters created by the GRC system.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(26-05-2023, 02:46 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  I don't think they care what the electorate think.
To them it is their entitlement and privileges. Singapore will vanish if not for them.

These are the eccentric monsters created by the GRC system.

Every election they keep saying these are good men who can commend much higher pay in private sector but choose to come into politics as they feel there is a calling or mission for them to serve the citizen. My foot lah serve the citizen. They so good then go back to private sector and vacate their seats let oppo go and sit better.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(26-05-2023, 02:48 PM)sgh Wrote:  Every election they keep saying these are good men who can commend much higher pay in private sector but choose to come into politics as they feel there is a calling or mission for them to serve the citizen. My foot lah serve the citizen. They so good then go back to private sector and vacate their seats let oppo go and sit better.

The oppo is mediocre. When you buy things, do you pay for quality which cost more or buy a cheap one which is lousy. The choice is yours.

(26-05-2023, 03:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The oppo is mediocre. When you buy things, do you pay for quality which cost more or buy a cheap one which is lousy. The choice is yours.

How you know it is lousy if you haven't buy and try it out? Just becuz the salesman say cheap is lousy and you are bought into the idea? Don't be hoodwink by the sweet honey words spewing out from the salesman mouth. They sell expensive and claim to be good but buy and try liao it shows otherwise so now want to try the one salesman say no good cannot? I got my rights to exercise as a citizen
[+] 4 users Like sgh's post

(26-05-2023, 12:22 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  The electorate is watching you”, Gerard Ong reminds ministers of Singaporeans’ expectation of them 

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/05...n-of-them/

Smile THIS IS WHY LKY USED TO TELL BEFORE LECTURE HIS MINISTER , MP BEFORE when he in charge.

BETTER BEWARE YOUR EVERY MOVEMENT AS YOU ARE Politician so call Serve the people , the country.

You are a Public Figure, what you do , even behind you never know got people watching.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(26-05-2023, 03:41 PM)sgh Wrote:  How you know it is lousy if you haven't buy and try it out? Just becuz the salesman say cheap is lousy and you are bought into the idea? Don't be hoodwink by the sweet honey words spewing out from the salesman mouth. They sell expensive and claim to be good but buy and try liao it shows otherwise so now want to try the one salesman say no good cannot? I got my rights to exercise as a citizen

How you know? Very simple. You have already tried using and by now you should know.

1. RK rape stories
2. PS never help Monk Wai although he's loto.
3. Jamus is lots of theory but not in touch with the ground reality

Not a single one of them has really proven anything other than that they are mediocre.

[Image: EMZwXKX.jpg]

(26-05-2023, 04:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  How you know? Very simple. You have already tried using and by now you should know.

1. RK rape stories
2. PS never help Monk Wai although he's loto.
3. Jamus is lots of theory but not in touch with the ground reality

Not a single one of them has really proven anything other than that they are mediocre.

me only know 2 of the ex PAP MP proven to be involved in extramarital affairs - farking other woman beside their own wife.  

where is their moral standing as an MP ?

(26-05-2023, 04:52 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me only know 2 of the ex PAP MP proven to be involved in extramarital affairs - farking other woman beside their own wife.  

where is their moral standing as an MP ?

That's why they are "ex".

Your Pritam and jamus are 'ex' even though they are mediocre?

(26-05-2023, 03:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The oppo is mediocre. When you buy things, do you pay for quality which cost more or buy a cheap one which is lousy. The choice is yours.
Practise civil service procurement process. Buy value for money. So current one offer you value for money? Voters to think about that loh.

If never try out a new cheaper vendor, how u know they cannot offer more value for money to you.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

[Image: IMG-20230528-194458-893.jpg]