This cai png lady boss slapped a man who was

👀 This cai png lady boss slapped a man who was queuing for chicken rice at Ayer Rajah Food Centre. 

➡️ http://bit.ly/3FnlYb0

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Heng la if she in china she 100%kanna chop into 108 pieces of pork meat liao..
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

How can slap customers ?
Customers are banks

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(04-12-2022, 01:18 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Heng la if she in china she 100%kanna chop into 108 pieces of pork meat liao..

You want to plp angmo also don't have to spread such low class fake news about yellow skinned people.

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

The man looks like 50+ in black must be from Malaysia

Malaysian man at that age are mostly MCP

also same like Jac Lau= Fart King using vulgarities

Foreign Robbers entitlement attitude

Video inside Stomp-
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...me-and-ill

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Totally irrelevant and evil.

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(04-12-2022, 01:28 PM)webinarian Wrote:  You want to plp angmo also don't have to spread such low class fake news about yellow skinned people.

He kena scam by PRC until bankrupt lah. Now very poor thing eat at tray return. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(04-12-2022, 01:31 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  He kena scam by PRC until bankrupt lah. Now very poor thing eat at tray return. Rotfl
😆😆😆
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

Make them famous. Publish their stall pictures so unsuspecting customers will be better informed.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

(04-12-2022, 01:46 PM)Fit Wrote:  Make them famous. Publish their stall pictures so unsuspecting customers will be better informed.

I just had lunch there. Not much crowd lah. But nearby kopitiam got 1 stall u can Q until siao. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

World cup mah all at home zzzzz plus raining day

(04-12-2022, 01:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How can slap customers ?
Customers are banks

Customers are always right lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(04-12-2022, 01:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How can slap customers ?
Customers are banks

becos not her customer mah.
the man also one kind, one meal only.
scold vulgarity and fight with hawker not wise. they have readily chopper and hot soup
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(04-12-2022, 01:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Customers are always right lah! Big Grin

Customer is king.......... Laughing

(04-12-2022, 02:00 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  becos not her customer mah.
the man also one kind, one meal only.
scold vulgarity and fight with hawker not wise. they have readily chopper and hot soup

Her business very poor next stall better lah! Big Grin

(04-12-2022, 04:06 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Her business very poor next stall better lah! Big Grin

So this could be the cause of her frustration.........? Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(04-12-2022, 04:08 PM)debono Wrote:  So this could be the cause of her frustration.........? Big Grin

Next stall business so good so many customers queueing until her stall there leh! Big Grin

What about this one?

Brouhaha surrounding surcharge imposed for extra empty bowl: Stall owner told John Ong to go jiak sai

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...o-jiak-sai

(04-12-2022, 01:18 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Heng la if she in china she 100%kanna chop into 108 pieces of pork meat liao..

Ya lor!

Kokee's beloved FLG would have harvested all her organs lor!  Rotfl

(04-12-2022, 01:28 PM)webinarian Wrote:  You want to plp angmo also don't have to spread such low class fake news about yellow skinned people.

Cause this ShareExchange‘s father are brown skin mah

(04-12-2022, 04:06 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Her business very poor next stall better lah! Big Grin
I agrees what you said. She is not happy other stalls business very good. So, purposely creating troubles.

(04-12-2022, 05:34 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I agrees what you said. She is not happy other stalls business very good. So, purposely creating troubles.

Just one of those 100 bad design, lah

que also no place

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(04-12-2022, 04:11 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Next stall business so good so many customers queueing until her stall there leh! Big Grin

(04-12-2022, 05:34 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I agrees what you said. She is not happy other stalls business very good. So, purposely creating troubles.
So we have a consensus that her behavior is due to her stall not having good business............ Laughing Clapping
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(04-12-2022, 05:58 PM)debono Wrote:  So we have a consensus that her behavior is due to her stall not having good business............ Laughing Clapping

I guess only lah! Big Grin