This gif explains why so many want to vaccinate without thinking...

[Image: N0KX.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 3 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

(13-01-2023, 09:09 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  [Image: N0KX.gif]

i lucky becoz i'm not a sheep since 15yo.................i woke up from PAPropaganda on my own...............maybe i'm Neo from the Matrix..............

i also have little respect for authorities or anyone else for that matter................
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(13-01-2023, 10:16 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i lucky becoz i'm not a sheep since 15yo.................i woke up from PAPropaganda on my own...............maybe i'm Neo from the Matrix..............

i also have little respect for authorities or anyone else for that matter................

If you are Neo, then I must be Morpheus. I took the red pill...
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(13-01-2023, 11:17 AM)RichDad Wrote:  If you are Neo, then I must be Morpheus. I took the red pill...

i'm actually the Architect lah...............i made the pills........... Big Grin

(13-01-2023, 04:54 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i'm actually the Architect lah...............i made the pills........... Big Grin

Senior Faculty Editor, Harvard Health Publishing

COVID-19 and drug overdoses are the biggest contributors to 

Why life expectancy in the US is falling

(14-01-2023, 12:58 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Senior Faculty Editor, Harvard Health Publishing

COVID-19 and drug overdoses are the biggest contributors to 

Why life expectancy in the US is falling
COVID-19 and drug overdoses are the biggest contributors to... crying

US in 2021 has an estimated life expectancy of about 76 years, according to the latest report from the National Center for Health Statistics. With rare exceptions, life has been on the rise in the US: it was 47 years in 1900, 68 years in 1950, and by 2019 it had risen to nearly 79 years. But fell to 77 in 2020 and dropped further, to just over 76, in 2021. That’s the largest decrease over a two-year span since the 1920s. 

Protect yourself from the damage of chronic inflammation.

Science has proven that chronic, low-grade inflammation can turn into a silent killer that contributes to cardiovas­cular disease, cancer, type 2 diabetes and other conditions

COVID-19 and drug overdoses are the biggest contributors... Tongue

[Image: photo-2022-04-20-13-53-00-Copy.jpg]

The sheep is a poor animal. When god asked Abraham to kill his son to offer as a sacrifice, he last min put a stop and used as ram instead. From then on, all sheep are used as scapegoats for human sins.

(14-01-2023, 01:09 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  COVID-19 and drug overdoses are the biggest contributors... Tongue

Myocarditis after Covid vaccination: 

Research on possible long-term risks underway... nudie

Both Pfizer and Moderna are launching clinical trials to track health issues — if any — in the years following a diagnosis of vaccine-associated heart problems in teens and young adults. crying

(14-01-2023, 01:09 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  COVID-19 and drug overdoses are the biggest contributors... Tongue

Myocarditis after Covid vaccination:  Thinking

Research on possible long-term risks underway. nudie

Both Pfizer and Moderna are launching clinical trials to track health issues — if any — in the years following a diagnosis of vaccine-associated heart problems in teens and young adults.

(14-01-2023, 01:13 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: photo-2022-04-20-13-53-00-Copy.jpg]

Protect yourself from the damage of chronic inflammation.