Thread about ceca woman never wear mask in MRT get deleted in edmw.

Thread about ceca woman never wear mask in MRT get deleted in edmw.
[+] 3 users Like Guest's post

(18-01-2023, 08:17 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Thread about ceca woman never wear mask in MRT get deleted in edmw.

The threads and posts foment racial discrimination by the majority against the minority.

As we saw so many times, those threads and posts were NEVER about discussing the merits and demerits of the CECA, the AGREEMENT.  Rather, they were aimed at Indians, and a few times, some edmwers did not even differentiate between an Indian from India and an Indian Singaporean.  Hiding behind comments about "ceca" which are ambiguous between Indians and Singaporeans who descended from Indians, nasty racist comments were posted.  ISD should take note of those edmwers....not difficult to track them down really.
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

blardy hypocrites
cannot say FOOK FOOk FOOk but they can delete truths

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(18-01-2023, 08:17 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Thread about ceca woman never wear mask in MRT get deleted in edmw.

This might be a pro-CIA conspiracy against CCP. Please report to mods, before CCP face is further soiled.

(18-01-2023, 08:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The threads and posts foment racial discrimination by the majority against the minority.

As we saw so many times, those threads and posts were NEVER about discussing the merits and demerits of the CECA, the AGREEMENT.  Rather, they were aimed at Indians, and a few times, some edmwers did not even differentiate between an Indian from India and an Indian Singaporean.  Hiding behind comments about "ceca" which are ambiguous between Indians and Singaporeans who descended from Indians, nasty racist comments were posted.  ISD should take note of those edmwers....not difficult to track them down really.
Will our police track down the culprits......................? Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-01-2023, 08:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The threads and posts foment racial discrimination by the majority against the minority.

I hope they don’t chase these Wumaos away, they insult CECA is to help China regain its face in Singapore.

If they do that EDMW may incur the wrath of wolf ambassador.

I only found tons of anti PRC Chinese comments on ST, CNA, Today, Mothership...... in FB sections everyday but our govt just close one eye   Laughing

(18-01-2023, 08:55 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  I hope they don’t chase these Wumaos away, they insult CECA is to help China regain its face in Singapore.

Start to defend yr countryman from S Asia?   Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

[Image: KkM9lad.gif]
[+] 4 users Like KILLjoy's post

Yalor 印度神油 ma if they wear masks I worry  Big Grin

(18-01-2023, 08:17 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Thread about ceca woman never wear mask in MRT get deleted in edmw.edmw fear of the truyj

Unfair is the game.

(18-01-2023, 08:48 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  This might be a pro-CIA conspiracy against CCP. Please report to mods, before CCP face is further soiled.

u realli roti prata king... until CCP. Clapping

Smile

Please lah.. ceca is never ambiguous between Indians and Singaporeans who descended from Indians.

Who u trying to smoke here..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

This is called hypocrite lah.  Rotfl
She got special privilege.

Fine her $10k, then she will learn the lesson.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.gov.sg/article/further-easin...y-measures

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

"...regardless of race, language or religion..."
HALIMAH IS INDIAN! BANNED!

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Click the selection Mask Wearing.

First-time offenders who fail to comply with the above rules will be fined up to $10,000 and or jailed for up to 6 months if prosecuted in court.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/covid-1...singapore/

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(19-01-2023, 08:04 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Please lah.. ceca is never ambiguous between Indians and Singaporeans who descended from Indians.

Who u trying to smoke here..

You want to say that edmw Admin deleted threads and posts and gave those racist ntuc points because he is pro-"ceca"?

Listen!  I have been in edmw long enough to know it when people like you play fast and loose with ceca and CECA, between using these to sow discord among the races in Singapore. 

I am not the one smoking.  You are.

Hiding behind CECA, these people made fun of ALL Indians regardless of nationality.  When caught out, they pretend to be only opposing CECA the Agreement.  Suddenly, they know the difference between ceca (a derogatory terms coined to mock all Indians) and CECA (the Agreement).

And we know you are also in edmw, and you know that police reports had been lodged, and the Admin there has to spend a lot of time to watch what are posted there.  And if you try to be funny in SgTalk, I assure you that police reports will be lodged against you, and you will be tracked down.  My advice for you: you better behave yourself here.

(18-01-2023, 08:56 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  I only found tons of anti PRC Chinese comments on ST, CNA, Today, Mothership...... in FB sections everyday but our govt just close one eye   Laughing

Many people around the world are not happy with the CCP.  Although the CCP members including Winnie are Chinese, they do not represent all Chinese.  If people do not like PAP, whose members are Singaporeans, it does not mean they don't like ALL Singaporeans.  Do not try to plat with words here by switching "Chinese" for "CCP"

Very hard for zi gan wu to carry out good work for 祖国 if they keep banning CECA threads.

Like that, how Wumao going to earn? Really selfish of the mods there.

Hope Wolf Ambassador can talk some sense to SPH on Wumao’s behalf.

(18-01-2023, 08:55 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  I hope they don’t chase these Wumaos away, they insult CECA is to help China regain its face in Singapore.

There are three countries  China, India and Singapore.

Is there any reason why Singaporeans have to help China "regain its face" by insulting India?

The affairs between China and India are none of our business.  Why get involved?

(18-01-2023, 08:51 PM)debono Wrote:  Will our police track down the culprits......................? Clapping

Police reports had been made.  Some edmwers had been pbanned.

(18-01-2023, 08:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The threads and posts foment racial discrimination by the majority against the minority. As we saw so many times, those threads and posts were NEVER about discussing the merits and demerits of the CECA, the AGREEMENT.  Rather, they were aimed at Indians, and a few times, some edmwers did not even differentiate between an Indian from India and an Indian Singaporean.  Hiding behind comments about "ceca" which are ambiguous between Indians and Singaporeans who descended from Indians, nasty racist comments were posted.  ISD should take note of those edmwers....not difficult to track them down really.

2 Corrections -

a. Many already seen the strong stink of demerits from CECA.
b. Local Indians are majority Tamils-speakig, CECA mostly converse in Hindi

Still don't get it ?  Remember this CECA ?
[Image: fmdbs0828.jpg]

https://inshorts.com/en/news/indianorigi...5469306952
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

(19-01-2023, 09:46 AM)Oyk Wrote:  There are three countries  China, India and Singapore.
Is there any reason why Singaporeans have to help China "regain its face" by insulting India?
The affairs between China and India are none of our business.  Why get involved?

This funni leh - one moment says "none of our business" and still wanna bring China into this discussion.
The sad reality is the CECA deal is widely seens as a threat to SGreans and our social stability...Given the multitude of well publicised incidents in SG.... And this is exacerbated with Indian (national) themselves have negative attitude towards ethnic Chinese. SGreans by and large are non confrontational and reserved folks....very unlike those of CECA attitudes we often witness in SG.

As the old saying goes, we can forgive, but seldom do we forget.

[Image: Whampoa-Resident-Says-Sorry-To-Security-...ve-Him.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

(19-01-2023, 11:37 AM)Manthink Wrote:  This funni leh - one moment says "none of our business" and still wanna bring China into this discussion.

Fact s this is about CECA and multitue of problems this has brought to SG...and it isn't helping when Indian (national) themselve are racist towards ethnic Chinese..

I did not bring China into the discussion, other than saying that her problem with India is none of our business since we are Singapore.  I would also say that it is none of your business since you are neither a Chinese nor an Indian but a Malaysian.

Now, your claim that CECA brought problems to Singapore had been debunked in Parliament by Minister erm...OYK.  (He's not me).   Laughing

In fact, Minister Ong proved that CECA brought benefits to Singapore, and silenced Leong Mun Wai who till now did not dare to debate further on this issue. Big Grin

Later, members of PSP...mark this...........not I say, he say, but PSP's own members....admitted that the whole CECA/ceca fracas was about xenophobia and racism.

I am sure you know why you were pbanned in edmw.  There are not many forums in Spore unlike some other countries.  So do not for the love of Winnie get yourself pbanned again.  You are otherwise a much needed comrade whose love for the CCP is highly appreciated by the wumao gang.  Without you, they are like soldiers fighting with brooms and sticks.  You are a good CCP ib, and as long as ponpokku is not here, you are safe from getting a bloodied nose from him. Smile

(19-01-2023, 09:44 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Many people around the world are not happy with the CCP.  Although the CCP members including Winnie are Chinese, they do not represent all Chinese.  If people do not like PAP, whose members are Singaporeans, it does not mean they don't like ALL Singaporeans.  Do not try to plat with words here by switching "Chinese" for "CCP"

Unfortunately a lot of Bananas and non Chinese are always try to use CCP or Commie excuses to cover up their deep down anti Chinese nature, needless to say you are one of them
[+] 2 users Like CHAOS's post

😡😡😡

(19-01-2023, 11:32 AM)Manthink Wrote:  2 Corrections -

a. Many already seen the strong stink of demerits from CECA.
b. Local Indians are majority Tamils-speakig, CECA mostly converse in Hindi

Still don't get it ?  Remember this CECA ?
[Image: fmdbs0828.jpg]

https://inshorts.com/en/news/indianorigi...5469306952

You mean to tell me there is a difference between local Singaporeans whose mother tongue is Hokkien and someone whose mother tongue is some dialect somewhere in Western China?

I don't think this was what I understood from your many posts where you identified yourself with China based on the fact that you share a common history with them from the Caveman Dynasty to the end of the ROC era in the mainland.  In fact, you extended your identity to the communist era, such that by reading your posts, no one would have guessed that you are a jhk.  For the record, we know you love Winnie more than you love Mahathir.  Any Chinese would call you a hanjian when you don't love your leader, Mahathir or Najib or Anwar, whichever, whoever..  Rolleyes

(19-01-2023, 11:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I did not bring China into the discussion, other than saying that her problem with India is none of our business since we are Singapore.  I would also say that it is none of your business since you are neither a Chinese nor an Indian but a Malaysian.Now, your claim that CECA brought problems to Singapore had been debunked in Parliament by Minister erm...OYK.  (He's not me).   LaughingIn fact, Minister Ong proved that CECA brought benefits to Singapore, and silenced Leong Mun Wai who till now did not dare to debate further on this issue. Big Grin Later, members of PSP...mark this...........not I say, he say, but PSP's own members....admitted that the whole CECA/ceca fracas was about xenophobia and racism. I am sure you know why you were pbanned in edmw.  There are not many forums in Spore unlike some other countries.  So do not for the love of Winnie get yourself pbanned again.  You are otherwise a much needed comrade whose love for the CCP is highly appreciated by the wumao gang.  Without you, they are like soldiers fighting with brooms and sticks.  You are a good CCP ib, and as long as ponpokku is not here, you are safe from getting a bloodied nose from him. Smile

You did reaffirm kelhot2001 usual troll into China - Didn't you ?
Again, you falling back to ur usual identity labeling habit - Calling me  "a Malaysian", a "wumao gang" and a "good CCP ib," If I am any one of those, then I am doing a much better job than you in understanding the difference between local Indians and CECA...

Your emotive reaction only shows how triggered u r whenever CECA become centre of not-so-bright attention. No ?
Some how, your tantrum is not unlike this woman..remember ?

Big Grin

[Image: lady.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Manthink's post

(19-01-2023, 12:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You mean to tell me there is a difference between local Singaporeans whose mother tongue is Hokkien and someone whose mother tongue is some dialect somewhere in Western China? I don't think this was what I understood from your many posts where you identified yourself with China based on the fact that you share a common history with them from the Caveman Dynasty to the end of the ROC era in the mainland.  In fact, you extended your identity to the communist era, such that by reading your posts, no one would have guessed that you are a jhk.  For the record, we know you love Winnie more than you love Mahathir.  Any Chinese would call you a hanjian when you don't love your leader, Mahathir or Najib or Anwar, whichever, whoever..  Rolleyes

Simple -Majority of SGreans ancestra origin from Fujian province...so naturally Hokkien is one of our dialect tongue..
The word "mother tongue" is used primarily by official definition based on SG's 4 official languages, which does not include Hindi, used by CECA, not local Indians.

Get those FACTS into your thick skull before coming back.

[Image: 000316D00541EBDE99C9F3BA40642583E915A4EA...1_h442.png]
[+] 3 users Like Manthink's post