Today is got more cheekon day

Doodah doodah

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

At 83 years old, unker placebo has sniffed, licked and eaten many cheekons over the years Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: 20221011-071651.jpg]

they're so cute, why eat them

(11-10-2022, 07:18 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: 20221011-071651.jpg]

they're so cute, why eat them

Laughing

PSA. Forumers take note.

The mental case Alerts and his clone longe have since been banned.

His latest clone nick is swim and is now running amok in the forum Big Grin

(11-10-2022, 07:00 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Doodah doodah

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard dog!

your prostitute whore mother mated with a stray shit-skin dog and then gave birth to you this deformed mutant chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog!

you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you hope for USA to use nuclear weapons to kill the 1.3 billion chinese!

And you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you were very happy that 133 chinese died in the air crash

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

I will drown you this bastard dog today!

you this bastard dog will drown today!

you this troublemaker crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) are crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!

you this Bastard mad dog is a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard dog!