Today is it 冬至 Or Angmoh winter solstice?

(21-12-2021, 11:27 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Wahahahaha!!

some believe this, some believe that, some believe nothing, some believe aliens...

Guys ! Be warned ! SATAN IS NOW VERY AFRAID...he will play with words to scare u like the 2 evil dogs Sentinel & Tangsen.

SATAN knows the BIBLE very well...remember he was the Fallen Arch Angel Lucifer BUT IS SUPER JEALOUS OF GOD's love for human being !

Confirmed they are the ANTICHRIST !

(21-12-2021, 11:34 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Guys ! Be warned ! SATAN IS NOW VERY AFRAID...he will play with words to scare u like the 2 evil dogs Sentinel & Tangsen.

SATAN knows the BIBLE very well...remember he was the Fallen Arch Angel Lucifer BUT IS SUPER JEALOUS OF GOD's love for human being !

Confirmed they are the ANTICHRIST !

I suspect Buangkok Green Spa Resort have wifi access but… residents should be sleeping by now …. OH NO  Thinking

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

GOD LOVES ALL HIS CREATIONS, WETHER YOU ARE CHINESE OR ANGMOH MONKEYS !

WE ARE HIS CREATED SIPIRITS, HENCE WE WILL NEVER BE RACIST LIKE THE 2 ANTICHRIST HERE.

BTW, CHINESE WINTER SOLSTICE IS THE SAME DAY AS ANGMOH CHRISTMAS.

(21-12-2021, 11:37 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I suspect Buangkok Green Spa Resort have wifi access but… residents should be sleeping by now …. OH NO  Thinking

You are crazy  I stay at LUCKY HEIGHTS.

I do not know who seperate the 2 dates, BUT MUST BE THE 2 ANTICHRIST HERE.

As GOD CREATED SIPIRITS, WE SHALL NEVER USE VULGARITY OR VULGAR WORDS LIKE THE 2 ANTICHRIST HERE.

I DO NOT NEED YOUR PRAYING AS I WAS ALREADY BAPTISED BEFORE BIRTH.

(21-12-2021, 11:37 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I suspect Buangkok Green Spa Resort have wifi access but… residents should be sleeping by now …. OH NO  Thinking

Wahahaha!!

(21-12-2021, 11:39 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  You are crazy  I stay at LUCKY HEIGHTS.

Yeah most Buangkok Green Health Spa's residents think everyone are crazy …..  Rotfl
Lucky Heights …. sure you stay there …. as long as you are happy … you can stay in the moon if you want … btw, did the nurse pass you the pills?

(21-12-2021, 11:34 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  some believe this, some believe that, some believe nothing, some believe aliens...

I believe façts, reality and science
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(21-12-2021, 11:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I believe façts, reality and science

you are a racist chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Remember ONCE YOU CURSE OR SWEAR SOMEONE WITH VULGAR WORDS OR WANTED BAD FOR SOMEONE. YOU ARE CONFIRMED AN ANTICHRIST. USING WORDS FROM THE BIBLE TO THREATEN SOMEONE IS EVEN WORSE WHEN YOU SELF DECLARE U R A CHRISTIAN WHEN YOU ARE NOT.

(21-12-2021, 11:47 PM)portaly Wrote:  you are a racist chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Dear bro, cool down.

(21-12-2021, 11:47 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Remember ONCE YOU CURSE OR SWEAR SOMEONE WITH VULGAR WORDS OR WANTED BAD FOR SOMEONE. YOU ARE CONFIRMED AN ANTICHRIST. USING WORDS FROM THE BIBLE TO THREATEN SOMEONE IS EVEN WORSE.

OH NO ….. did you pee and saw your reflection ….. make sure you flush and turn off the light before returning to bed

We are in a NEW AGE...GOD HAD FORGIVEN OUR SINS PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE BY SENDING HIS ONLY SON TO THE CROSS...WE ARE NOW HIS CHILDREN.

WE ARE IN THE AGE OF GRACE.

BEWARE OF SATANIC PRINCIPILITIES, THEY KNOW THE BIBLE VERY WELL.

GOD ONLY NEED US TO BELIEVE IN JESUS.

PPL WHO TELL U THAT YOU ARE NO GOOD IS THE ANTICHRIST !

(21-12-2021, 11:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  OH NO ….. did you pee and saw your reflection ….. make sure you flush and turn off the light before returning to bed

SO BE IT. 10001010×××10000110++00111.

Guys, listen to the REAL GOSPEL ! FOLLOW THE REAL NEWS !

https://youtu.be/0-ZuZj2TXyk

I AM SENT BY GOD TO HELP U ID THE ANTICHRIST...PPL WHO SAY U R NOT GOOD ENOUGH !

SATAN DIVIDES THE MUSLIM FROM THE CHRISTIAN BECAUSE UNITED LUCIFER ARMY SHALL FALL W/O A FIGHT THOUGH WE WORSHIP THE SAME GOD.

MOHAMMAD REFER TO THE ROMAN SOLDIERS, NOT CHRISTIAN !

TODAY ON CHINESE CHRISTMAS EVE I AM SO ELATED TO ID 2 ANTICHRIST FOR U GUYS !

REMEMBER, GOOD NEWS IS HERE :

https://youtu.be/oZvKJl1kK8g

(21-12-2021, 11:57 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Guys, listen to the REAL GOSPEL ! FOLLOW THE REAL NEWS !

https://youtu.be/0-ZuZj2TXyk

Rotfl
Bayi …. what colour … sad for one to reject his roots …. to become …….ehhhhh

(21-12-2021, 11:47 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Remember ONCE YOU CURSE OR SWEAR SOMEONE WITH VULGAR WORDS OR WANTED BAD FOR SOMEONE. YOU ARE CONFIRMED AN ANTICHRIST. USING WORDS FROM THE BIBLE TO THREATEN SOMEONE IS EVEN WORSE WHEN YOU SELF DECLARE U R A CHRISTIAN WHEN YOU ARE NOT.

Bro Antichrist not identified by vulgarity lah. Just that the same mouth you use to give thanks to God, best not to curse.

Antichrist is said to be on surface aligned to or for Jesus Christ but actually twist stuff so that you follow him or her but not Jesus's path.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post
Heart 

(22-12-2021, 12:34 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Bro Antichrist not identified by vulgarity lah. Just that the same mouth you use to give thanks to God, best not to curse.

Antichrist is said to be on surface aligned to or for Jesus Christ but actually twist stuff so that you follow him or her but not Jesus's path.

I agree ! Exactly like these 2 dogs here !

Rotfl every other thread on this forum evolve into quarreling…
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

Love overcomes it all.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post
Heart 

(22-12-2021, 12:38 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  Rotfl every other thread on this forum evolve into quarreling…

dats the whole idea...get it ?
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

portaly
I am Retard!

(11-02-2022, 10:15 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

.F-uck you dead!

you are a racist feces-skin chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum dickless bozo potty peabrain brianless f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

you go die now!

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!