Tonight WC matches : Japan vs Croatia, S.Korea vs Brazil..big day for Asia

Will our Asian dynamos continue to upset top teams?

[Image: S00zmHj.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-12-2022, 11:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Will our Asian dynamos continue to upset top teams?

[Image: S00zmHj.jpg]

Japan fairy tale might just carry on. S korea can pack bags and balik kampung after tonight.

If only Japan and S Korea win. 
Dream Comes true 
It will be celebration time. 
Very very merry Xmas.

(05-12-2022, 12:08 PM)Migrant Wrote:  If only Japan and S Korea win. 
Dream Comes true 
It will be celebration time. 
Very very merry Xmas.

If both win they meet each other in quarter finals.
We are guaranteed one of them in semis.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Master Leong bet big on Japan so good chance Japan will win WC

Very tempted on doubles bet Japan and Brazil to win.

What do you think?

(05-12-2022, 12:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If both win they meet each other in quarter finals.
We are guaranteed one of them in semis.

Both will not win. They are playing against croatia ,last world cup finalist and an unbeatable brazil on a 30± match run.

(05-12-2022, 12:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Master Leong bet big on Japan so good chance Japan will win WC

This so call master is a fool throwing good money into the sea. Japan is not going to win the cup. At most a semi final berth and that is as far as it goes

(05-12-2022, 12:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This so call master is a fool throwing good money into the sea. Japan is not going to win the cup. At most a semi final berth and that is as far as it goes

Plse watch his analysis video ...it is not that Japan has better chance of winning world cup than anyone else but probability of winning is higher than Singapore pools odds.

The master does not guess who win world cup. He is beyond that.  He is looking at pricing gaps and market under estimation of probability.

Master strategy is not ordinary punter type betting. It is not so trivial .

[Image: 20221205-090058.jpg]

free image upload

(05-12-2022, 12:36 PM)Blin Wrote:  [Image: 20221205-090058.jpg]

free image upload

Wow nice bets hope you win

(05-12-2022, 12:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wow nice bets hope you win

small change.

(05-12-2022, 11:59 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Japan fairy tale might just carry on. S korea can pack bags and balik kampung after tonight.

i support Croatia.................they were robbed of the World Cup in 2018.............

i say Sth Korea got chance..............end of the road for Japan.............

(05-12-2022, 12:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This so call master is a fool throwing good money into the sea. Japan is not going to win the cup. At most a semi final berth and that is as far as it goes

Master talks like he is Johan cryuff. Lol

(05-12-2022, 12:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Master Leong bet big on Japan so good chance Japan will win WC

This master leong can go and jiak sai. Soccer gambling is not his forte
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

South Korea last Asian  hopeful .