Tricky 25-question English quiz will put your knowledge to the test

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...-test.html

Got the first one wrong. 24/25.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(26-08-2022, 06:00 PM)Levin Wrote:  Got the first one wrong. 24/25.

That’s still an excellent score. Did the first half or so, didn’t get any wrong. Probably would end up 23 or 24 out of 25 if continued to the end.

(26-08-2022, 06:14 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  That’s still an excellent score. Did the first half or so, didn’t get any wrong. Probably would end up 23 or 24 out of 25 if continued to the end.

I should have gotten the first one correct. But I write too fast and wrote the wrong letter. When my family member marked it, she marked it as wrong naturally. Should have checked first before submitting it, LOL.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

I got only 22/25 Sad

But I got the first one correct Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-08-2022, 06:57 PM)Levin Wrote:  I should have gotten the first one correct. But I write too fast and wrote the wrong letter. When my family member marked it, she marked it as wrong naturally. Should have checked first before submitting it, LOL.

Means you got all of them right!
Wow, 2 PSLE genies in this thread.

(26-08-2022, 07:13 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I got only 22/25 Sad

But I got the first one correct Big Grin

22/25 is 88/100!
Bro p1acebo, you scored an A, congratulations!

(26-08-2022, 07:19 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  22/25 is 88/100!
Bro p1acebo, you scored an A, congratulations!

Bro Ichigo, but I lost to the other 2 psle geniuses here  crying

I will henceforth need to become a recluse and meditate in the mountains to atone for my failure to attain 25/25  Alien

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Anybody else care to try? I was pretty confident of scoring close to full marks but the quiz was really very challenging Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(26-08-2022, 07:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Bro Ichigo, but I lost to the other 2 psle geniuses here  crying

I will henceforth need to become a recluse and meditate in the mountains to atone for my failure to attain 25/25  Alien

Which mountain you meditating on bro? Twin Peaks?
You are always a genie to me.

[Image: D63-FF7-D6-3-D47-4-C20-BD4-E-82-C75653042-F.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(26-08-2022, 07:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Anybody else care to try?  I was pretty confident of scoring close to full marks but the quiz was really very challenging Big Grin

Yes, some were not that easy to me, missed out on doing question 21, managed to get the others right...tend to have good luck in MCQ usually.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

Knnah so easy. I scored full marks but used dictionary on one word...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(27-08-2022, 09:55 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Knnah so easy. I scored full marks but used dictionary on one word...... Rolleyes

I didn't use a dictionary at all Big Grin

(27-08-2022, 09:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I didn't use a dictionary at all Big Grin
They din say cannot use dic wat...... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

if one can do all these with flying colors at p3, can join the GEP stream. if can do that at J1 shd be able to score full marks for TOEFL tests and hv many top universities to choose from

(27-08-2022, 10:12 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  They din say cannot use dic wat...... Big Grin

I was testing my innate knowledge and pitting my skills against the 2 psle geniuses  Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(26-08-2022, 07:53 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Which mountain you meditating on bro? Twin Peaks?
You are always a genie to me.

[Image: D63-FF7-D6-3-D47-4-C20-BD4-E-82-C75653042-F.gif]

Nice ancient titties Big Grin

(27-08-2022, 10:26 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I was testing my innate knowledge and pitting my skills against the 2 psle geniuses  Rotfl

Laughing

Carl Jung

First one really difficult. 21/25

So maybe you're interested in creating a test or website? Whether it's for personal or business purposes, having a website can be a great way to showcase your skills, connect with others, or even grow your brand.

Now, I know that starting from scratch can feel daunting. But the good news is that there are a ton of resources out there to help you get started. First things first, you'll want to choose a domain name - something catchy, memorable, and easy to spell. Then, you'll need to select a web hosting service that's reliable and affordable.

Once you have those basic elements in place, it's time to choose a website builder platform that fits your needs. There are a ton of options out there, from beginner-friendly builders like Wix and Squarespace, to more advanced platforms like WordPress.

From there, it's all about choosing a design that matches your vision and creating content that will engage your audience. Don't worry too much about being perfect - the beauty of a website is that it's a work in progress, and you can always tweak and update it over time.

Overall, creating a website can be a fun and rewarding process. Just take it one step at a time, stay true to your vision, and don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it!

ChatGPT got 26/25

Sheesh, got the last one wrong. Thought I am going to get full marks until then.