US Indiana mayor found himself bankrupt after visiting Taiwan

After Pelosi visiting Taiwan, this Mayor of Indiana also a group of senators and MPs to visit. Very song.

On his return stepping into his farm, he found his home was all disrupted and bankrupt. 

This pigs from his farm were all not exported because pigs were all rejected by buyers in China on ground of vision examination. 

Got to ask Ah Kock what to do?  

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

(07-09-2022, 08:14 PM)webinarian Wrote:  After Pelosi visiting Taiwan, this Mayor of Indiana also a group of senators and MPs to visit. Very song.

On his return stepping into his farm, he found his home was all disrupted and bankrupt. 

This pigs from his farm were all not exported because pigs were all rejected by buyers in China on ground of vision examination. 

Ah Kok can fcuk the pigs to produce more mini koks!

Kokee will eat only the pigs p_nis.

Smile

But pork is never a staple meat for yankee (mostly beef).. So what did the Mayor of Indiana go into pig farm business?

V funny news..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

那个得瑟串台的美国印第安纳州长崩盘了!对华480亿生意蒸发,700家养殖场倒闭,200家饲料厂破产!万万没想道中国挥舞起”制裁大棒”威力惊人!别看今日这议员那州长闹得欢,和中国敌对意味着政治生命终结!

(07-09-2022, 08:14 PM)webinarian Wrote:  After Pelosi visiting Taiwan, this Mayor of Indiana also a group of senators and MPs to visit. Very song.

1 look you know the thread title is total lies!
got morons here believe such brainless by comie dogs here?
visit taiwan 1 trip, then he bankrupt?
all these lies by communist sources as I said already no more base line!
same to all the comie liars here, totaLLY SHAMELESS NOW!
google yourself instead of brainwash by all these comie liars here 7/24 in all their posts & threads!

https://www.thecattlesite.com/news/59134...truggling/

China halts some meat imports from U.S. processor Tyson Foods

The halt affects products from a plant owned by Tyson Fresh Meats Inc., the beef and pork subsidiary, for shipments from Aug. 29, after some products from the producer failed inspection, according to a notice published on the customs website. USDA confirmed on its website that the Logansport, Indiana, facility was ineligible for exports to China. The move follows Beijing’s halt on shipments of meat products from two other U.S. plants in the past month or so, citing the presence of ractopamine, a feed additive used in the U.S. but banned by China. The Tyson suspension shouldn’t have much impact on the meat trade between the two countries as there are still a lot of U.S. plants eligible to export to China......

"... citing the presence of ractopamine, a feed additive used in the U.S. but banned by China..."

toxic things aso eat? no wonder flgdogs becum so stewpig  Laughing

https://www.tastingtable.com/986998/why-...-to-china/

Why A Tyson Foods Plant Is No Longer Allowed To Send Meat To China

Per Fortune, the American company is the second largest chicken, beef, and pork processor in the world, and the leader in beef exports from the U.S. As of late, however, some of those exports have been put to a stop. According to Reuters, China has temporarily banned all meat products from one of Tyson's pork processing plants located in Logansport, Indiana.

As confirmed by the USDA, the ban officially went into effect August 29, but Tyson is still standing by the quality of its meats. "We work closely with the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service to ensure that we produce all of our food in full compliance with government safety requirements," the company shared with Reuters. "We're confident our products are safe and we're hopeful consultations between the U.S. and Chinese governments will resolve this matter."