https://youtu.be/XMDlutw-X38

*Till 1990:* NATO had 16 members

*1991:* Collapse of the USSR
Russia: Don't expand further
America: Okay we will not expand (verbally,
not written)

*1999:* Poland, Hungary and Czech republic joined NATO
Russia: But you said you won't expand!
America: Where is the written document, so Jack off!

*2004:* Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania,
Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia joined NATO
America: Where is the written document, so jack off

*2009:* Albania and Croatia joined NATO

*2014:* CIA funded Coup de ta to overthrow the legal government of Ukraine and install a Pro Western US puppet government

*2017:* Montenegro and North Macedonia joined NATO

*2021:* US proposal for Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia and
Ukraine to join NATO

Russia: Enough is enough, you are betraying us ever since 1990s, if we allow you, you will deploy missiles on our borders.

Western World: Russia is so aggressive, they are evil, they don't think about humanity, Russia is expanding. Putin is being unreasonable......

*Hypocrite Western world!!!!!*

Imagine if Canada and Mexico joined a military alliance with Russia and deployed missiles on its borders?! The US will declare war for own security.

Where was the West and the so called free world’s morality for what the US did to
secular regimes in Iraq, Afganistan ,Libya?

They turned a blind eye and destroyed these Middle Eastern countries all while funding terrorism and supporting Wahabbi Extremist theocracies in Saudi Arabia and the gulf states which sponsor terrorists around the world.

*This is not the 1980’s*
People have eye and ears, the world has had enough of Western imperialism and Unipolar control over the rest of the world.

It’s about time the Western Hemisphere wakes up from its colonial wet dream of controlling the world and dictating who can and cannot be free.

Russia 🇷🇺 & China 🇨🇳 along with rest of the world should come together to form a balance of power to create a Multipolar World.

View below video:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story...1248633755&id=100011936746634
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

[Image: Screenshot-20220227-140852-com-android-c...429398.jpg]

ukraine_population

[Image: ukraine_population.png]

Ukraine's biggest mistake was NOT defecting to the Nazis when the Germans tried to LIBERATE Ukraine...............

This piece of pro-China youtuber/blogger propaganda is very inaccurate it tries to blame poverty of Ukraine on it leaning to West...it is full of lies and distortions

Actually for first 20 of the 30yrs it was rule by-pro Russian leaders, the economy declined so badly jnder these leaders who were mostly Russian puppets that the population wanted to be part of EU like Poland and Estonia which are doing very well. That was why the Russian puppet was ousted by popular protest when he broke his promise on joining EU.

The current President Zalensky has 73% of the votes and is the most widely supported leader ever.

In Ukraine joined EU it wouldn't have been left poor and weak under the Russian puppets....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-02-2022, 03:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This piece of pro-China youtuber/blogger propaganda is very inaccurate it tries to blame poverty of Ukraine on it leaning to West...it is full of lies and distortions

You have the full story which explains the deterioration of Ukraine better?

Have you been to Ukraine?

°

(27-02-2022, 07:05 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You have the full story which explains the deterioration of Ukraine better?

Have you been to Ukraine?

You believe Putin will make Ukraa better place by invading it?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

西方的消费主义,脱下了乌克兰的裤子

(27-02-2022, 08:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You believe Putin will make Ukraa better place by invading it?

Under Soviet Union, Ukraine was the most prosperous region!

(27-02-2022, 03:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This piece of pro-China youtuber/blogger propaganda is very inaccurate it tries to blame poverty of Ukraine on it leaning to West...it is full of lies and distortions

When Ukraine was part of Soviet Union, it was the most or second most prosperous region of Soviet Union. 

True or not?

(10-03-2022, 09:36 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  When Ukraine was part of Soviet Union, it was the most or second most prosperous region of Soviet Union. 

True or not?
You are a sick bastard

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

【全面回顾乌克兰败家史01】苏联真给了乌克兰做核大国的家底吗?.

(10-03-2022, 01:07 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

【全面回顾乌克兰败家史02】二极管总统尤先科和橙色革命

You are a sick bastard. Even your own grandmother you also want to attack

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

Kena fool by the West…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-03-2022, 01:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

You are a sick bastard. Even your own grandmother you also want to attack

(10-03-2022, 01:07 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

【全面回顾乌克兰败家史01】苏联真给了乌克兰做核大国的家底吗?.
Did the Soviet Union really give Ukraine the wealth of a nuclear power?

(10-03-2022, 01:23 PM)debono Wrote:  Did the Soviet Union really give Ukraine the wealth of a nuclear power?

You should either learn Russian Language or Chinese Language to have a better understanding of the issues.

English media don't tell you much.

美媒:烏克蘭代孕媽遭遣返基輔 繼續為西方金主生娃 @中天新聞

Ukraine’s biggest mistake was not to join the EU first, before asking NATO membership Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Step by step. Rome was not built in a day Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

【K2搜尋|第二季】EP21:烏克蘭「歐洲子宮」國策曝光 戰亂BB同人唔同命?.

Ukraine is a great country with great people, they can defeat world no.2 military force, russia, with the help of US & NATO.
Their people willing to fight for their country & president, unlike useless & low morale russian army.
Ukraine has won this war against russia.

烏克蘭🇺🇦軍隊:保家衛國,士氣高昂,以一當十,眾志成城,驅逐侵略者,指日可待

俄羅斯🇷🇺的落後:暴露無疑,號稱世界第二軍事強國的俄羅斯🇷🇺,始終沒有制空權,處處被動挨打,烏克蘭🇺🇦越戰越勇

俄乌战争分隔父母与孩子 代孕新生儿躲防空洞避战火 | 八点最热报 27/03/2022

内幕让你瞠目结舌!乌克兰为何一手好牌被打稀烂!本期彻底揭露乌克兰政府构成情况;