Ukraine Neo-Nazis Infiltrate EVERY LEVEL Of UKRAINE Military & Government

(08-03-2022, 03:19 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Only a bastard like me is capable of altering another person’s post.
Yes, he is right I am a real bastard.

Thumbsup

(08-03-2022, 03:21 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Thumbsup

As I said you are a real bastard because only a real bastard is capable of altering another person post.
Come lah, I will follow you where you are to call you a bastard.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(08-03-2022, 03:27 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  As I said I am  a real bastard because only a real bastard like me  is capable of fxxking myself non-stop! 

Clapping

(08-03-2022, 03:29 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Clapping

You are a real,bastard

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(08-03-2022, 03:57 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  You are a real,bastard

(08-03-2022, 04:01 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

You are still a real bastard. And everywhere you go I will let you know you are a real bastard

(08-03-2022, 04:06 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  I am still a  real bastard. And everywhere I go I will let you know I am a real bastard

(08-03-2022, 04:09 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

You are a real bastard. A born bastard who likes to alter other forumer posts because you know you can’t win

(08-03-2022, 04:11 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  I am a real bastard. A born bastard who likes to alter other forumer posts because I know I can’t win.  crying

Clapping

(08-03-2022, 04:15 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Clapping

You are a real bastard. A bastard.

The horrific truth about the biological research labs in Ukraine.  .

(11-03-2022, 11:58 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

The horrific truth about the biological research labs in Ukraine.  .

Confused

Western Authoritarianism EXPOSED during Ukraine crisis

(04-03-2022, 04:01 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  If you still don't get it, you must have been fed on shit all your freaking life by your parents!

https://youtu.be/KfaAyiP8Wuc

A lot of AMTK dogs here lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Russia says Tochka-U rocket was fired at Donetsk by Ukraine armed forces, kills 20 including kids

(17-03-2022, 04:14 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

this total communist liar used by comie dogs here, spamlies non stop here 7/24.
Russia started the invasion, real nazi communist invader bomb at woman, children & hospital.
nothing to twist here on nazi, so commie dogs lie totally, in almost all their posts.

俄中正式成为邪恶轴心,习包被架火上烤,一会儿俄爹一会儿美爹

第21天!俄軍屍堆如山、格魯烏遭殲滅

俄军怒了!乌克兰军队对讲俄语的人这样做!尸首都不放过!泽连斯基准备”投降步骤”接受俄罗斯4项停火条件!美国不爽以色列总理”舔”普京,所以他只能阳了!以色列厌恶泽连斯基,认为他正让世界人民觉醒,看清本质

https://www.sohu.com/a/534009255_494439?...7.68.0.0.0&spm=smpc.content-abroad.fd-d.4.16487051710021CELtMq

令人心碎的视频不忍直视,专家评论说:乌克兰已经输掉了这场冲突

2022年3月27日乌克兰战场一段视频震惊了世界,乌军折磨和射击手无寸铁的俄军被俘士兵。这个令人心碎的视频让人不忍直视。

在看到这段视频发布之后,有专家评论说:只能说一件事 - 乌克兰已经输掉了这场冲突。它让世界记住这一天!即使是来自西欧的人也无法忍受这样的暴行。德国人说这太过分了。好吧,德国人在第二次世界大战中虐待俄罗斯囚犯方面有很多经验,现在连德国人都看不下去了。正如你所看到的,美国根本没有隐瞒自己的计划。对俄罗斯有一场真正的战争。不但借别人的手,而且战火还发生在别人的领土上。

CGTN Correspondent Identities Many Nato Weapons from Battlefield in Donetsk

(16-04-2022, 07:53 AM)kokee Wrote:  sure, mariupol still hold on with ukraine although the whole donbass area almost 90% of people are russian speaking.
comie dogs here lies 50x here said mariupol already surrender, lost to russia or ukraine kill ukraine here or all kind of BS & lies non stop 7-24 here.
after 50 days of war, russia cant even occupy mariupol, a small town so closed to russia border from Ukraine, russia is 10000x bigger than mariupol yet cant do it, what rubbish shit russia military is, why morons here still can brainwash by dogs here, not real morons is what just because of skin color>

「烏克蘭海軍步兵36旅」少校會合亞速營堅守馬立波

烏克蘭🇺🇦的神聖⛩️領土:馬里烏波爾沒有失守,神勇的亞速營和海軍陸戰隊🪖軍人🪖依然頑強抵抗,寸土不讓血戰到底

already reply earlier, if russia really win, no need to threaten nukes day & night, putin will not be so furious over carrier moscow sink, >20000 russia army, general & chief commanders died, also ton of weapons destroyed totally, LOL LOL.

all these comie dogs here everyday lies here about Ukraine war, all the fake & BS, use your brain, simple, why putin so furious, everyday want to use nukes, because russia army ;lost till pantless, most important carrier kena shot till sink, lost in most war, kena chase out of ukraine, initially want whole ukraine, now to save face only donbass or mariupol, all these already enough to tell russia after 50 days of war, lost till pantless, still got brainless here believe all the BS & lies post by all these comie liars here, LOL LOL.

烏克蘭🇺🇦軍隊殲滅兩萬俄羅斯🇷🇺士兵🪖,擊毀坦克756輛,裝甲運兵車1976輛,捷報頻傳!!!!!!!!

4.16 最新消息【普京輸懵左?】俄羅斯警告西方,再向烏克蘭提供武器將有「難以預測後果」,紙老虎發火了!!

Mariupol: Azov batallion nazis face surrender or death, warns female commander

They're trying to hide the Nazi truth in Ukraine | Redacted with Natali and Clayton Morris

She's exposing the TRUTH in Ukraine and they don't like it | Redacted Conversation with Eva Bartlett

The cover-up in Ukraine is getting worse | Redacted with Clayton Morris

Western Media/Pro-US vloggers WON'T show you this | Nazis in Ukraine

Censored by Youtube!!  Angry

History - How Ukraine became Nazi | deleted by YouTube then reinstated after public uproar

第309期:俄罗斯驻波兰大使被泼“红漆”。|【岩论】

乌克兰的历史教材简直可以称为欧洲的南朝鲜,教材里面胡说八道说世界起源在乌克兰,成吉思汗是乌克兰人 Rotfl

[Image: HY_IBclEO5buBHS_1ad42uX8eWQ9G4uR1LNCxD7y...c2f5-nd-v1]

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxmpBSR7E...z-KTqZNC6_

Only he can do it without any shame in this forum.

[Image: cityhatam-elephone-teeth-fw.png]