Ukraine crisis has clouded S'pore's economic outlook, inflationary pressures to rise

Ukraine crisis has clouded S'pore's economic outlook, inflationary pressures to rise: Gan Kim Yong

READ: https://str.sg/wsxg

Well we enjoy sanctioning Russia!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

next time pump petrol and buy groceries please remember to thank comrade Pudding for his contribution to the world.
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

Just an excuse. Even without this crisis, inflation is already very high
[+] 2 users Like Stoki's post

(01-03-2022, 09:01 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  next time pump petrol and buy groceries please remember to thank comrade Pudding for his contribution to the world.

We should thank Vivi for his great statement "We are not taking sides. But..... but..... but.... we sanction one side!"  Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(01-03-2022, 09:02 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Just an excuse. Even without this crisis, inflation is already very high

That is the result of trade war and sanctions started by Donut Trump, played up by Sleepy Joe!

Well, still want to increase GST?

Heavens got eyes one lah

(01-03-2022, 09:02 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Just an excuse. Even without this crisis, inflation is already very high

Prices of hawker food have gone up after CNY.

The government had said, food prices would rise.  They said it last year.  Taking the cue from there, hawkers raised their prices.

Wanton noodle near my place is now $4.

Yesterday, I ate CKT at Toa Payoh.  $4.50

The zoomers who pay $3 or $4 for a BBT will think nothing of it.  They grew up with plenty of pocket money and never knew the price and value of money.  They come out to work and expect nothing less than $2000 a month even if they only have a N level.  To them $4 or $5 is nothing.

But the majority of locals are over 45 years of age.  The young here are mostly FTs and FWs.  It is against this demographic backdrop that we can say that "Singaporeans feel the impact of rising and risen prices."

Of course, there will be a chorus behind....the FTs and FWs also chanting "Everything is so sexpensive!"

(01-03-2022, 10:05 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Prices of hawker food have gone up after CNY.

The government had said, food prices would rise.  They said it last year.  Taking the cue from there, hawkers raised their prices.

Wanton noodle near my place is now $4.

Yesterday, I ate CKT at Toa Payoh.  $4.50

The zoomers who pay $3 or $4 for a BBT will think nothing of it.  They grew up with plenty of pocket money and never knew the price and value of money.  They come out to work and expect nothing less than $2000 a month even if they only have a N level.  To them $4 or $5 is nothing.

But the majority of locals are over 45 years of age.  The young here are mostly FTs and FWs.  It is against this demographic backdrop that we can say that "Singaporeans feel the impact of rising and risen prices."

Of course, there will be a chorus behind....the FTs and FWs also chanting "Everything is so sexpensive!"

WTF is your point????

IDIOT!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(01-03-2022, 09:58 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Well, still want to increase GST?

Heavens got eyes one lah

Increasing GST and giving GST rebates to Singaporeans is effectively taxing non-Singaporeans who don't get rebates.

I don't mind GST being increased to even 15% as long as Singaporeans get rebates.  Make the foreigners pay!

I can understand you feel buttsore because you are not even a Singaporean!  You are just a chao FW who is leeching on us!

(01-03-2022, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Increasing GST and giving GST rebates to Singaporeans is effectively taxing non-Singaporeans who don't get rebates.

I don't mind GST being increased to even 15% as long as Singaporeans get rebates.  Make the foreigners pay!

I can understand you feel buttsore because you are not even a Singaporean!  You are just a chao FW who is leeching on us!

Make the foreigners pay????

You are so naïve!

You don't know this?

[Image: GST-Refund-Singapore.jpg]

(01-03-2022, 09:45 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  We should thank Vivi for his great statement "We are not taking sides. But..... but..... but.... we sanction one side!"  Rotfl

You mean we should also sanction Ukraine?  

So you are the kind of judge who will punish the rapist and also the victim.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-03-2022, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Increasing GST and giving GST rebates to Singaporeans is effectively taxing non-Singaporeans who don't get rebates.

You mutherfarkiñg idiot!

I don't benefit from any gst rebates because i own more than one property, understand fking clown!

(01-03-2022, 10:12 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Make the foreigners pay????

You are so naïve!

You don't know this?

[Image: GST-Refund-Singapore.jpg]

These are tourists.

I am talking about FTs and FWs, not tourists, commie boy.

(01-03-2022, 10:12 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You mean we should also sanction Ukraine?  

Have we ever sanctioned USA which bombed, killed , murdered, raped, robbed, etc. etc. son many nations?

(01-03-2022, 09:45 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  We should thank Vivi for his great statement "We are not taking sides. But..... but..... but.... we sanction one side!"  Rotfl

His speech is very contradictory? Thinking
Only he himself can understand.

If you are not taking sides. Either you sanction both sides or don’t sanction both sides.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(01-03-2022, 10:14 AM)Oyk Wrote:  These are tourists.

I am talking about FTs and FWs, not tourists, commie boy.

FTs and FT and FWs pay more GST than Singaporeans????

Are you sure?  Thinking

(01-03-2022, 10:18 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  FTs and FT and FWs pay more GST than Singaporeans????

Are you sure?  Thinking

Did you even read what I posted originally?

Or are you a Chinese educated helicopter and have difficulty understanding simple English?

(01-03-2022, 10:15 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Have we ever sanctioned USA which bombed, killed , murdered, raped, robbed, etc. etc. son many nations?

Are the reasons for that the same as the one for Russia?  

If you don't get it, I will not talk macros.  Instead, let me give you a simple analogy.

You don't just arrest anybody who is holding a knife.  You arrest the one who is trying to use it to kill, or had killed somebody.  You don't arrest the chef who is cooking in the kitchen just because he is holding a knife.  Do you follow?

(01-03-2022, 10:13 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You mutherfarkiñg idiot!

I don't benefit from any gst rebates because i own more than one property, understand fking clown!

You don't benefit because you are a Malaysian.  Who cares if you have more than one property in Malaysia?

(01-03-2022, 10:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Are the reasons for that the same as the one for Russia?  

If you don't get it, I will not talk macros.  Instead, let me give you a simple analogy.

You don't just arrest anybody who is holding a knife.  You arrest the one who is trying to use it to kill, or had killed somebody.  You don't arrest the chef who is cooking in the kitchen just because he is holding a knife.  Do you follow?

How much rebate do you get?

Get a chicken wing and return many chickens?  Rotfl

(01-03-2022, 10:27 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  How much rebate do you get?

Get a chicken wing and return many chickens?  Rotfl

What are the many chicken?  Name them.

(01-03-2022, 08:37 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Ukraine crisis has clouded S'pore's economic outlook, inflationary pressures to rise: Gan Kim Yong

READ: https://str.sg/wsxg

and so.... the blaming game started....

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(01-03-2022, 10:27 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You don't benefit because you are a Malaysian.  Who cares if you have more than one property in Malaysia?

Dun hv to twist so much lah, clown

I ORD as a Major ok

Now, you just go sell your backside until u hv enuff to buy another property then come here to argue with me, can or not, fking clown

*Shameful lah*

(01-03-2022, 10:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What are the many chicken?  Name them.

You don't even know that you have been returning chickens?

I think, you don't live in Sg lah, Goat Flower!  Rotfl

(01-03-2022, 10:54 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You don't even know that you have been returning chickens?

I think, you don't live in Sg lah, Goat Flower!  Rotfl

No, I don't know I had been returning cheekon.

Kindly name them.

(01-03-2022, 10:45 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun hv to twist so much lah, clown

I ORD as a Major ok

Now, you just go sell your backside until u hv enuff to buy another property then come here to argue with me, can or not, fking clown

*Shameful lah*

You kaki kong kaki song ah?  ORD as major?  My grandmother ORD as BG hor.

And I will say this again, nobody is interested in how many shophouses you have in Ipoh.

[Image: 0-EDE74-B3-7663-47-E6-B01-E-542-B9-B6-CC219.jpg]

[Image: E66-F5850-C2-A4-46-BD-BDB7-A6-B21706-C396.jpg]

(01-03-2022, 10:12 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You mean we should also sanction Ukraine?  

I think he want to rape the victim only.