Underwear sizes = only difference is the waistband ?

PAI SEH to ask this....................

but if i were to buy a bigger size of underwear (same brand + same model)...............only the waistband is wider, right ?

the part holding your privates remain the same or will it be roomier ?

bump

please help

i very long never buy underwear liao
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

What yr waist line ?

Smile

(07-06-2022, 10:07 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  PAI SEH to ask this....................

but if i were to buy a bigger size of underwear (same brand + same model)...............only the waistband is wider, right ?

I'm sure the salesgirl can help you lah!

I buy from Uniqlo and bought other Japanese brands before. For Uniqlo, the bigger sizes were roomier. They do display the different underwear sizes for you to see.
For other brands not so sure.

(07-06-2022, 10:07 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  PAI SEH to ask this....................

Roomier.

wear this 
no waistband problem

[Image: il_794xN.2955554535_o88m.jpg]

[Image: il_794xN.3032477595_prif.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(08-06-2022, 11:43 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  wear this 
no waistband problem

[Image: il_794xN.2955554535_o88m.jpg]

[Image: il_794xN.3032477595_prif.jpg]

Japanese style? How come no hair one leh?

(08-06-2022, 11:48 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Japanese style?

no

it is for bird head

[Image: hooded-harris-hawk-parabuteo-unicintus-s...995599.jpg]

(08-06-2022, 10:42 AM)Niubee Wrote:  What yr waist line ?

i using XL for long time ...........despite losing over 10kg, i still can wear XL.................but lately the material changed so after washing, material shrunk...............so thinking of going to XXL but hoping can be roomier as well..............XL seems to squish my privates a little...........

(08-06-2022, 10:49 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  I buy from Uniqlo and bought other Japanese brands before. For Uniqlo, the bigger sizes were roomier. They do display the different underwear sizes for you to see.
For other brands not so sure.

i too used to Byford............i did bought Hush Puppies but totally unwearable despite same XL size...........my balls were like squashed !

(08-06-2022, 11:35 AM)Levin Wrote:  Roomier.

roomier............so privates not so squished ?.............

should be hor............since waistband is bigger..........?

Don't need to wear underwear...

Wear this type won't crush yr balls

I wear these type. Shiok. No more typical triangle underwear

https://shopee.sg/product/250982324/6451...54672576.9

Wear only cotton ones. Not those dryfit type because it causes itchiness for me

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(08-06-2022, 03:17 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Wear this type won't crush yr balls

wear this type no waist band one also good

[Image: hk-forbidden-super-hero_still_2.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

Difference in hip size

(08-06-2022, 03:17 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Wear this type won't crush yr balls

this type go urinate like more troublesome leh ?

(08-06-2022, 03:32 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Difference in hip size

i know they just make the waistband wider.................but it should be roomier for the privates too, right ?

(08-06-2022, 04:25 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  this type go urinate like more troublesome leh ?

i know they just make the waistband wider.................but it should be roomier for the privates too, right ?

No. Local no matter what body size, that part is same size.

(08-06-2022, 04:25 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  this type go urinate like more troublesome leh ?

U urinate 100 times per day is it

Smile

(08-06-2022, 04:27 PM)dynamite Wrote:  No. Local no matter what body size, that part is same size.

roger............i order bigger size see how since current ones a bit tight ...............but funny since i lost 10kg

(08-06-2022, 04:41 PM)Niubee Wrote:  U urinate 100 times per day is it

well over 10 times lah

(08-06-2022, 05:31 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  roger............i order bigger size see how since current ones a bit tight ...............but funny since i lost 10kg

well over 10 times lah

this one easier to lift up and pee... u dumb. The thigh area is loose and easy to lift up.

Those triangle ones are more nuisance to the corner....

Smile

(08-06-2022, 02:55 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i using XL for long time ...........despite losing over 10kg, i still can wear XL.................but lately the material changed so after washing, material shrunk...............so thinking of going to XXL but hoping can be roomier as well..............XL seems to squish my privates a little...........

i too used to Byford............i did bought Hush Puppies but totally unwearable despite same XL size...........my balls were like squashed !

Try the Japanese brands if you don’t want the balls squashed, but not the high hip kind which are more tight fitting. Japanese underwear usually give room for you to air the balls. Western ones too tight to me, stopped buying them.

wear G string before but feel uneasy.

(08-06-2022, 05:48 PM)Niubee Wrote:  this one easier to lift up and pee... u dumb. The thigh area is loose and easy to lift up.

Those triangle ones are more nuisance to the corner....

i never wear before mah...............next time if i try, i order same size as usual or 1 size bigger or smaller compared to the usual ones i wearing ?

(08-06-2022, 05:58 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Try the Japanese brands if you don’t want the balls squashed, but not the high hip kind which are more tight fitting. Japanese underwear usually give room for you to air the balls. Western ones too tight to me, stopped buying them.

expensive boh ?..............i can only afford Byford kind of standard............

(08-06-2022, 06:22 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i never wear before mah...............next time if i try, i order same size as usual or 1 size bigger or smaller compared to the usual ones i wearing ?

expensive boh ?..............i can only afford Byford kind of standard............

The Uniqlo ones I buy are Supima cotton, $7.50 each if I remember correctly. The waistband doesn’t become loose and the material doesn’t tear easily, can last for a few years at least.
The other one I buy is Muji, the waistband will become loose after about a year, not lasting.

Many chikopek here need to wear underwear with very big room.

(08-06-2022, 06:22 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i never wear before mah...............next time if i try, i order same size as usual or 1 size bigger or smaller compared to the usual ones i wearing ?

Buford after a few wash will have holes.

(08-06-2022, 07:12 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Many chikopek here need to wear underwear with very big room.

Maybe SG men mostly wear underwear which squeeze the balls, sperm not healthy and thus affect the birth rates.

(08-06-2022, 07:23 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Maybe SG men mostly wear underwear which squeeze the balls, sperm not healthy and thus affect the birth rates.

They wear 501

(08-06-2022, 07:08 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  The Uniqlo ones I buy are Supima cotton, $7.50 each if I remember correctly. The waistband doesn’t become loose and the material doesn’t tear easily, can last for a few years at least.
The other one I buy is Muji, the waistband will become loose after about a year, not lasting.

wah.............if buy liao then find the size not right mah liao $7+ ?.................they got sell by piece ? otherwise buy 1 whole box cannot wear then how ?

(08-06-2022, 07:12 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Buford after a few wash will have holes.

Byford used to be better but quality has dropped.................lucky price dropped too...............

i just ordered ...............lest than $12 for 5pcs..............

(08-06-2022, 08:33 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  wah.............if buy liao then find the size not right mah liao $7+ ?.................they got sell by piece ? otherwise buy 1 whole box cannot wear then how ?

Japanese underwear always sold by piece. Uniqlo one can last long long time, long term it’s cheaper than other cheaper ones. U might consider trying one and see how. Look at the displayed ones and see if you wud like to try. Muji ones comfortable but don’t last long, not good value for money.

(08-06-2022, 08:41 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Japanese underwear always sold by piece. Uniqlo one can last long long time, long term it’s cheaper than other cheaper ones. U might consider trying one and see how. Look at the displayed ones and see if you wud like to try. Muji ones comfortable but don’t last long, not good value for money.

can try on at the shop ??!!