WTF HWZ cannot use the words CECA... etc

(30-10-2022, 01:15 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Can see one. 

They very ok with thread about china. Even fake news about china with fake source. They will allow the thread to run. 

How much you report also no use. 

Can feel they trying to direct the flame over to China. So nobody talk about ceca over there. 

Can go try one. 

Open a thread with title like "China is the worst country ever the most corrupted and low class" 

The thread can run for pages and pages no lock no nothing with people inside insulting chinese national with crude word 

Then you open a thread with title like "India is the worst country ever the most corrupted and low class" 

I can be very sure the thread would not last 2 pages before lock and the threadstarter ban

HWZ is now a good place for China-bashing. All kinds of fake news about China are propagated and when you rebut them, you're met with a deluge of provocations so that you'll make a mistake and get reported.

It's very clear that mods turned a blind eye to this while they get tough on people who talk bad about ceca.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Those hardwarezone jiak Liao bee fellows too much Liao
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(30-10-2022, 02:56 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Someone got banned over there for using the word CECA. Nowadays the person used ‘not local’ when referring to this group of people.

soon that will be banned to?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

(30-10-2022, 03:29 PM)wendychan Wrote:  soon that will be banned to?

likely 

implying also not allowed sooner or later.

even they cannot ban you over "inappropriate comment"

they can easily ban you over "trolling"
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

Only can praise Ceca cannot criticism them. But can criticism tiongs and Chinese also nothing happen. Really double standard.

(30-10-2022, 03:53 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Only can praise Ceca cannot criticism them. But can criticism tiongs and Chinese also nothing happen. Really double standard.

You are wrong and there are no double standards.

HWZ does not tolerate discrimination of any kind.

(30-10-2022, 03:59 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  You are wrong and there are no double standards.

then how you explain the amount of discrimination of chinese national every single day in hwz?

just need to run keyword search

and you will see how many china bashing thread is created daily. 

what is being done?

(30-10-2022, 03:59 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  You are wrong and there are no double standards.

Chao ceca Chao jhk Chao wumao

(30-10-2022, 04:10 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Chao ceca Chao jhk Chao wumao

Hahaha 😁🤣😂

traffic must be down at HWZ for you to spend time here

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

(30-10-2022, 04:21 PM)wendychan Wrote:  traffic must be down at HWZ for you to spend time here

traffic quite slow over there.

maybe because is sunday or what

i lurking around there just now. movement pretty slow. 

i think also because many kana ban liao especially those more vocal one... so post move slow...

(30-10-2022, 04:24 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  traffic quite slow over there.

maybe because is sunday or what

i lurking around there just now. movement pretty slow. 

i think also because many kana ban liao especially those more vocal one... so post move slow...

Ottoke just jizzed hearing that.
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

In before they start play us by ddos this forum hor
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(30-10-2022, 05:12 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Ottoke just jizzed hearing that.

Is Ottoke really terrifying? He beat the others in being the most feared mod in a poll there.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...u.6829083/
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

(30-10-2022, 05:21 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Is Ottoke really terrifying? He beat the others in being the most feared mod in a poll there.

🤣🤣🤣 Online fear when meet act like a mouse wan

(30-10-2022, 04:21 PM)wendychan Wrote:  traffic must be down at HWZ for you to spend time here

Because they ban lot of people 😜 😂🤣🤣 soon all become inactive or silence reader only . Must praise them for the 'good job' of political motivated intention

It is a slow day in HWZ MM forum too. I usually go there to look for new 'monies' lobang. Surprise today sgtalk actually flag first. CIMB new FD rates that is what I mean I know from here instead of HWZ MM. MM is dominated by a young guy called reddevil0728. His replies got some pattern and I think he also report ppl posts becuz I think I kena after he 'talk lose' to me. I am ok if he is here in this forum as silent reader. We can continue the online verbal dispute here and I see how he use the same trick again when he 'talk lose' Smile
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(30-10-2022, 05:21 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Is Ottoke really terrifying? He beat the others in being the most feared mod in a poll there.

This Ottoke IP banned me because of his pet MikeDirnt78
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

(30-10-2022, 05:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  It is a slow day in HWZ MM forum too. I usually go there to look for new 'monies' lobang. Surprise today sgtalk actually flag first. CIMB new FD rates that is what I mean I know from here instead of HWZ MM. MM is dominated by a young guy called reddevil0728. His replies got some pattern and I think he also report ppl posts becuz I think I kena after he 'talk lose' to me. I am ok if he is here in this forum as silent reader. We can continue the online verbal dispute here and I see how he use the same trick again when he 'talk lose' Smile

The reddevil0728 really infamous
[+] 2 users Like 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(30-10-2022, 05:50 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  The reddevil0728 really infamous
Reddevil0728 hearsay is MikeDirnt78 clone account

It’s terrifying when something whose an utter idiot + power crazy + has dictator tendencies… is given power

my long thread on Australian migration was purged too after I got pban.

Well, it is time to move on
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

(30-10-2022, 05:53 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Reddevil0728 hearsay is MikeDirnt78 clone account

Ooh is it? Anyway I welcome he to come to this forum and debate here. I see how he try the report posts strategy. I really see him no up actually talk lose click report post har? He actually challenge me to report his posts but I did not and I never thought he report me instead. So now I really see his character lousy (before that still thought he is good boy but I guess is bad boy instead)
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(30-10-2022, 06:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ooh is it? Anyway I welcome he to come to this forum and debate here. I see how he try the report posts strategy. I really see him no up actually talk lose click report post har? He actually challenge me to report his posts but I did not and I never thought he report me instead. So now I really see his character lousy (before that still thought he is good boy but I guess is bad boy instead)

It’s cause the mods are idiots. They take zero action against those who abuse the report function. You can report a perfectly fine posts and mods will still infract it saying people reported so someone was offended.

(30-10-2022, 06:04 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  It’s cause the mods are idiots. They take zero action against those who abuse the report function. You can report a perfectly fine posts and mods will still infract it saying people reported so someone was offended.

So easy glass heart.. lack of EQ and critical thinking
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

EDMW mods all act garang until SPH admins shoot them arrow saying "you better remove this post/comment targeting xx individual/issue".

Then no matter how biased they are against someone or something they LANLAN still have to do it.
[+] 2 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

(30-10-2022, 06:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ooh is it? Anyway I welcome he to come to this forum and debate here. I see how he try the report posts strategy. I really see him no up actually talk lose click report post har? He actually challenge me to report his posts but I did not and I never thought he report me instead. So now I really see his character lousy (before that still thought he is good boy but I guess is bad boy instead)

Somebody told me when that time I still at hardwarezone

(30-10-2022, 06:18 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  EDMW mods all act garang until SPH admins shoot them arrow saying "you better remove this post/comment targeting xx individual/issue".

Then no matter how biased they are against someone or something they LANLAN still have to do it.

Smile hehe I got a feeling EDMW sub forum will close only that section.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Can we praise Ceca then?

Can we say ah puneh is the best?  Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(27-10-2022, 02:27 PM)wendychan Wrote:  yah thats why i kenna pban

Someone asked about your well-being today.

[Image: CF18917-D-8-D30-4739-84-B3-3-A54220-D6-D44.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post