Wah, Tiagong Rideout Bungalow were not empty wor. Hedge Fund manager kena forced out.

(26-05-2023, 10:39 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  non neh only interested in jiak abalone not staying in big house.

Jiak abalone cases neh and nonneh cannot escape
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Why you guys discriminate against smelly ahneh leh? Cry crying crying

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Do they serve curry rice in Changi Prison?

(26-05-2023, 11:21 AM)Dan Wrote:  Do they serve curry rice in Changi Prison?

you go in and let us know.

(26-05-2023, 11:20 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why you guys discriminate against smelly ahneh leh? Cry crying crying

why you don't like ah neh BOD ?  crying

(26-05-2023, 11:24 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  why you don't like ah neh BOD ?  crying

They are smelly because of their diet or is it due to poor hygiene practices? Thinking

Or is it genetic?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-05-2023, 10:37 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  lao Goh wife kena back fire after saying "$600K is peanut" in supporting ah neh T T Durai.

You think this time HC will come out say 300,000+ sqfeet ridout is "peanut" compared to her istana? Rotfl

(26-05-2023, 11:53 AM)Truebluesg Wrote:  You think this time HC will come out say 300,000+ sqfeet ridout is "peanut" compared to her istana? Rotfl

HC is keeping very low profile now - She better be as she and her hubby are still having a PUBLIC "private problem" with her In-law siblings over an old property in Oxley rd..
Interestingly, one of the Minsters now under PM investigation is involved in the Oxley Saga.  What a COINCIDENCE ! Big Grin

....Does this sound all too familiar ?

[Image: 19145805_1899963320243768_4365276230142099242_n.jpg]
https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...ridiculous

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

(26-05-2023, 12:29 PM)Manthink Wrote:  HC is keeping very low profile now - She better be as she and her hubby are still having a PUBLIC "private problem" with her In-law siblings over an old property in Oxley rd..
Interestingly, one of the Minsters now under PM investigation is involved in the Oxley Saga.  What a COINCIDENCE ! Big Grin

....Does this sound all too familiar ?

[Image: 19145805_1899963320243768_4365276230142099242_n.jpg]
https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...ridiculous

oh no! so suckmythumb got leverage over pinky?  Huh   Like another chap correctly stated. He can "INSTRUCT" his boss and boss cannot say no ah!  Thinking
Bossman should show doggie who is boss lah. LKY will never get blackmailed by those working under him! Angry
This is shameful.
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

i wanna ask vivien she wanna stay in a GCB, condo or HDB?
[+] 3 users Like sogo's post

(26-05-2023, 09:49 AM)Truebluesg Wrote:  LKY do things , always very 果断. 
 The same obviously can't be said for Pinky.(  sacrifice the entire team in the GE for one greedy pig?!?!?!?) 

Loose another GRC of 5 Ministers is no big deal to him

Because he still has 83 PAP Ministers

when he creates another 5 new positions

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Today u are in a tender evaluation committee. If you see yr ceo's name appearing in one of the vendor's submission, will you

1. Pretend never see and evaluate as normal
2. My CEO leh, die die must make evaluation in his favour to win
3. Whistleblow on yr CEO, to make him declare conflict of interest
4. I dun know who is my CEO, so no issue

If the CEO is not the approver of the tender result, procurement process he is cleared. But what if the approver need to report to the CEO, or someone directly under the CEO, will decision be influenced?

Ah Vien case simpler, he is just one of the board of directors of the company. Same thing. If you are the evaluation team member, will you evaluate in favor to a member of your company's board of directors?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 3 users Like ArielCasper's post

(26-05-2023, 06:12 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Today u are in a tender evaluation committee. If you see yr ceo's name appearing in one of the vendor's submission, will you

1. Pretend never see and evaluate as normal
2. My CEO leh, die die must make evaluation in his favour to win
3. Whistleblow on yr CEO
4. I dun know who is my CEO, so no issue

If the CEO is not the approver of the tender result, procurement process he is cleared. But what if the approver need to report to the CEO, or someone directly under the CEO, will decision be influenced?

Ah Vien case simpler, he is just the board of directors of the company. What should you do?
I think that may be the reason why the "whistleblower" / information provider was probably from within SLA.
The civil servant knows that something is definitely not " above board"  and provided information to KJ
Until now, I cannot see any threats to sue KJ. KJ has already very publicly made his allegations and stands by them. Thinking
[+] 2 users Like Truebluesg's post

(26-05-2023, 07:12 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  I think that may be the reason why the "whistleblower" / information provider was probably from within SLA.
The civil servant knows that something is definitely not " above board"  and provided information to KJUntil now, I cannot see any threats to sue KJ. KJ has already very publicly made his allegations and stands by them. Thinking

Kenneth is the son of SG's 1st elected opposition WP Jeyaretnam. I am sure he knows where the unseen redline not to cross when comes to making serious allegation involving not one but 2 cabinet Ministers. Some more there is no POFMA issued...
Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(26-05-2023, 07:12 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  I think that may be the reason why the "whistleblower" / information provider was probably from within SLA.
The civil servant knows that something is definitely not " above board"  and provided information to KJ
Until now, I cannot see any threats to sue KJ. KJ has already very publicly made his allegations and stands by them. Thinking

Key is why a few years after the bidding? The sla insider feel conscience bite after a few years? I am more inclined to think that insider kena something in sla buay song leak this to KJ to take revenge

(27-05-2023, 10:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  Key is why a few years after the bidding? The sla insider feel conscience bite after a few years? I am more inclined to think that insider kena something in sla buay song leak this to KJ to take revenge

bonus lower than his colleagues ?

(27-05-2023, 10:46 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  bonus lower than his colleagues ?

Maybe kena asked to leave or ownself resign that is more drastic for revenge. Bonus lesser still got rice bowl why bother?

(27-05-2023, 10:48 PM)sgh Wrote:  Maybe kena asked to leave or ownself resign that is more drastic for revenge. Bonus lesser still got rice bowl why bother?

those jlb angkat bollar get better bonus than you, you ok ?

(27-05-2023, 10:51 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  those jlb angkat bollar get better bonus than you, you ok ?

Bonus lesser but still got job vs you are asked to resign which one make you more angry to take revenge? Asked to ownself resign don't have those payout like 1 month for every year served etc monies hor

(27-05-2023, 10:53 PM)sgh Wrote:  Bonus lesser but still got job vs you are asked to resign which one make you more angry to take revenge? Asked to ownself resign don't have those payout like 1 month for every year served etc monies hor

All unhappiness comes from comparison. If everyone is poor then everyone could be happy. But if one gets a lot more than another it causes resent because the one getting less will never think that he deserves it (getting less).

佛老早已经和我们说了,一切烦恼来自分别心。

(27-05-2023, 11:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  All unhappiness comes from comparison. If everyone is poor then everyone could be happy. But if one gets a lot more than another it causes resent because the one getting less will never think that he deserves it (getting less).

佛老早已经和我们说了,一切烦恼来自分别心。

So MIW should take lesser monies and yet serve the people that is the calibre we look for not money hungry ppl who do it purely for monies

Why are we questioning their affordability? Apart from their high annual ministerial salary, they have also been on such money for 20+ years. Easily close to S$50M in their bank or assets. Their spouse I am sure makes a fair bit too?