Warning : Credit Suisse nears collapse as trillions in derivative bets go sour

Nee Lehman Bros happening right jn front of us.

Don't be lure back in market. J already warned many times since April ...get out get out .

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

We are in identical.situation as 2008..collapse.

What investors have gotten out and professionals protect themselves.
[Image: N0t6KE0.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Credit Suisse drop from 100 to 4 ...alighted way the bank executives play bigger and bigger ...

[Image: gYvQpbR.jpg]

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2022/1...obably-not

The question is how much risk are we exposed to Credit Suisse and how many banks will be badly hit? ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-10-2022, 09:12 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The question is how much risk are we exposed to Credit Suisse and how many banks will be badly hit? ..... Thinking

Cham liao only get $75k rest makan

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Credit suisse cds hit highest level. This means odds of bankruptcy is high. Once this happen counter party will not deal with it and creditirs will recall loans

The chance of survival is low
At this point they need to be rescued by govt
Often govt refuse to act until  collapse occur.

[Image: NrKZatK.jpg]

I wonder if tye Swiss govt I as incompetent as the Bush administration.

If the step in early it may cost them 20B.
If they wait it will cost them 200B

CS having LB style collapse is just a market speculation. CS presently has CET1 around 13% stronger than many other banks. Also, there is no such subprime or similar. Most banks today r not doing well esp investment banks due to market turmoil. Expected this kind of speculation.

remember boys and girls the present CDS margin calls meaning calling your bluff ability to continue playing
are for the last years of lockdowns while they QE. Those are still in the banking system.
wat u see are the sharks themselves eating themselves until one large fat shark remains
U think pom pi pi u got any fark to contribute or chance to contributee