We have not gotten to the bottom of the issue

Leong Mun Wai on gov’t takeover of Singapore Sports Hub: ‘We have not gotten to the bottom of the issue’

“ What is the point of having a debate if we cannot get to the bottom of the thing? Having all kinds of question… we must get to the bottom of the issue.” — Leong Mun Wai

https://theindependent.sg/leong-mun-wai-...the-issue/

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 2 users Like klat's post

“ What is the point of having a debate if we cannot get to the bottom of the thing? Having all kinds of question… we must get to the bottom of the issue.” — Leong Mun Wai

--------------------------------------------
BINGO!

I am starting to love him more and more!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

If we don't do something,there wont be anyone standing up for you anymore. All are aging.Many things will be history and buried ....the younger will not have the deeper knowledge what has happened in the past.

PAP never ask, never think, never dig, never know

put them in parliament for what??

(09-08-2022, 08:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP never ask, never think, never dig, never know

put them in parliament for what??

u dared to question yr boss ?

Agree that LMW should dig more on this issue.

No hear, no see, no talk is the best policy of the PnP

8Umbrella Umbrella

Well said! Govt has been making poor decisions and unable to explain simple rational behind it clearly shows how many hidden blunders were made but never rectified.

Whenever the PnP cannot answer an Oppo question, they will say “what is the point of your question?” Or “enough time, sit down”, or “lets move on “.
[+] 2 users Like Stoki's post

Or we have Shoot Blank Queen

type of stupid response without any answers

for Opossition in Parliament

"It is too predictable"

No wonder PAP must sink the whole ship!

Or use pokma, fookma, plasma, koma, etc to silence them
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

My place has a carpark area newly done and after 1 year, major reno work again. When PAP Minister came to shake hands I actually asked why and worse, lay cement on rainy day.

He could not answer but later made a HDB Officer come to my house to give me a reply. The Govt answer was it is OK since there is a contract to cover problems. I replied that “ THis is NOT OK because you are wasting tax payers money!”
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(10-08-2022, 12:35 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Or use pokma, fookma, plasma, koma, etc to silence them

PAP is shaming themselves

and should sue themselves, too

Ownself make decision, ownself cannot answer

Kena SAI