We importing these kind of low life CECA culture to SG

Scums of the earth, these low life india variant black fungus ganges sewage CECA baboons …. now you know I will never rent my. place to them I rather leave it empty.
No wonder my cabby friends will drive by and smile at them when these baboons try to flag them down

‘Shut up, I am not your servant!’: Flight attendant blasts passenger in explosive row

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/shut-am-not-se...55939.html

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Tangsen's post

https://twitter.com/i/status/1605480784743186432

https://media.tenor.com/27qFfyzHGBcAAAAM...harmer.gif

Tamby hiaz
https://media.tenor.com/XvJfOBkN33MAAAAM...a-tapa.gif
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

Their low life snob culture always kenna my "fugg you" culture when see them

I think our Sgtalk forum will piss off the smelly ahneh mods from EDMW to no end if they are ever here reading our comments Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(23-12-2022, 12:21 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think our Sgtalk forum will piss off the smelly ahneh mods from EDMW to no end if they are ever here reading our comments Laughing

Down there they are kings so they don't dare come here and become peasant lar.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(22-12-2022, 10:05 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Scums of the earth, these low life india variant black fungus ganges sewage CECA baboons …. now you know I will never rent my. place to them I rather leave it empty.
No wonder my cabby friends will drive by and smile at them when these baboons try to flag them down

‘Shut up, I am not your servant!’: Flight attendant blasts passenger in explosive row

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/shut-am-not-se...55939.html

Took one of the flights back to SG 

PAP wants CECA with their CAste System everywhere

The man refused to sit down while the plane just took off

Few Female flight attendants told him and then a male flight attendant gave him final warning

He still walked into the lavatory and locked the door

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(23-12-2022, 09:41 AM)Ola Wrote:  Took one of the flights back to SG 

PAP wants CECA with their CAste System everywhere

The man refused to sit down while the plane just took off

Few Female flight attendants told him and then a male flight attendant gave him final warning

He still walked into the lavatory and locked the door

Ceca are self-entitled cockroaches. Hope 1 day they cross the road Kenna bang by car 🚗 until the whole head 🗣️ come out.
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

Down with smelly ceca Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Stoopid and disgusting ceca
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

Took once Air Canada from London to India to Singapore. The crew cannot find enough vegetarian meal to go round. The male passenger argued with the crew for many hours. Don't understand why those ah neh who sat around him didn't feel irritate.

These people are really aggressive, that is why angmo companies like to hire them

Wow she not scare kena mass rape?🤣🤣🤣
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

Even Huawei Singapore employs lots of India citizens.

What’s the world coming to?
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

Although these ah neh are aggressive, they cannot get the job done most of the time. Still remembered NUS hired many researchers in the 80s, many came and go within a year or 2 without any contribution.

Thereafter, the university hires many researchers from China. They came out with many research papers and some become full time lecturers in NUS. From then on, NUS ranking also goes up.

(23-12-2022, 10:06 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Took once Air Canada from London to India to Singapore. The crew cannot find enough vegetarian meal to go round. The male passenger argued with the crew for many hours. Don't understand why those ah neh who sat around him didn't feel irritate.

These people are really aggressive, that is why angmo companies like to hire them
They just are  not tolerant, but give the flight attendant a hard time, they think their money very big........... Angry

[Image: pIG4G0V.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(23-12-2022, 11:21 AM)debono Wrote:  They just are  not tolerant, but give the flight attendant a hard time, they think their money very big........... Angry

I think it is in their culture or way of life. If they are not aggressive, they will be eaten up by others. Passed by some poor villages before. The people there are rather docile. Those low level hotel staff and drivers also speak politely to the tourists. But if you go to those merchants, their attitude will be completely different.

(23-12-2022, 10:25 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Although these ah neh are aggressive, they cannot get the job done most of the time. Still remembered NUS hired many researchers in the 80s, many came and go within a year or 2 without any contribution.

Thereafter, the university hires many researchers from China. They came out with many research papers and some become full time lecturers in NUS. From then on, NUS ranking also goes up.

These CECA sewage ganges baboon pretend to be aggressive ….. you just be aggressive to them, they will back down. They are all bluff like the homo backside fugger gandhi

(23-12-2022, 12:24 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  These CECA sewage ganges baboon pretend to be aggressive ….. you just be aggressive to them, they will back down. They are all bluff like the homo backside fugger gandhi

So we need to be more aggressive than the CECA, and make them back down.......? Big Grin

(23-12-2022, 11:29 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  [Image: pIG4G0V.gif]

https://media.tenor.com/Sh1KPPG9WzkAAAAM/oops-oh-no.gif
[+] 2 users Like OutBreak's post

(23-12-2022, 12:32 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  https://media.tenor.com/Sh1KPPG9WzkAAAAM/oops-oh-no.gif

Your picture showing the cockroach is very creative......... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(23-12-2022, 12:28 PM)debono Wrote:  So we need to be more aggressive than the CECA, and make them back down.......? Big Grin

Especially when you are in SG … they have nothing to shout about.
Have you hear any CECA sewage baboons fought and won a war. During WW2, Singh are the warriors … CECA sewage baboons are slaves and coolies of the white colonial traxhes. Even in rape, they need a gang … dare not do it alone

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Ceca relatives littering Bugis street with peanuts and feed pigeons illegally....

[Image: 20221222-160353.jpg]

(23-12-2022, 12:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Especially when you are in SG … they have nothing to shout about.
Have you hear any CECA sewage baboons fought and won a war. During WW2, Singh are the warriors … CECA sewage baboons are slaves and coolies of the white colonial traxhes. Even in rape, they need a gang … dare not do it alone

No wonder there are so many gang rapes in India.......... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post