What type of durians are these? Are they any good?

The husk has many fold like pumpkin shape.

[Image: 7Vw34oN.jpg]

[Image: OPCCOJv.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-03-2023, 10:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The husk has many fold like pumpkin shape.

Are they Thai durians?

(18-03-2023, 10:59 AM)winbig Wrote:  Are they Thai durians?

According to seller Malaysian durian. DXOP ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Black thorn la

[Image: r1M6iCl.gif]

(18-03-2023, 11:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: r1M6iCl.gif]

Did u tried the Penang durian? It's one of the worst durian.

(18-03-2023, 11:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  According to seller Malaysian durian. DXOP ...

Never heard of DXOP....

(18-03-2023, 10:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The husk has many fold like pumpkin shape.

假榴莲

its call 五指 five fingers...but doesnt taste any good...likely not those registered durians aka kumpong type.thus any farmers can just name it any how.

Aiya if duno what, why still want to eat them? 5000yrs of culture, everything must eat?

(18-03-2023, 01:46 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  its call 五指 five fingers...but doesnt taste any good...likely not those registered durians aka kumpong type.thus any farmers can just name it any how.

For filling stomach lunch or dinner. Big Grin

steroid durians

eat already kanna kidney failures

After spending whole of yesterady researching these durians. They really Malaysian durian with origins in Thailand ...so shop keeper.djd not lie when he said they are Malaysian durians. Taste is no good lucky I never buy.

Below is explanation from famed durian blogger "year of the durian"
[Image: QAJScC7.jpg]

Kradumthong also has the same little black spike of dried-up flower that gives the more expensive variety “Black Thorn” it’s name. Kradumthong is not anything like Black Thorn.

Kradumthong needs only 90 days to mature from flowering, meaning that it is the earliest durian to be harvested every year and may be the one you encounter in late February or March when you start going to Geylang or the Sri Hartamas stall out of pure durian-deprived desperation.
Kradumthong is pale yellow inside (this one is paler than normal), which appeals to the Malaysian demand for yellow flesh, but the flavor is sweet caramel at best and flavorless butter at worst.

Kradumthong is pale yellow inside (this one is paler than normal), which appeals to the Malaysian demand for yellow flesh, but the flavor is sweet caramel at best and flavorless butter at worst.

I almost never buy this variety, even when I’m in Thailand. If you’re like me, and can’t stand super sweet, fruity, buttery durians, save your ringgits

https://www.yearofthedurian.com/2017/05/...iland.html

durians is serious business.

(19-03-2023, 11:15 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  durians is serious business.

Yes I was about to open my wallet to buy.

Product from Fukushima?