Chloe flooded YouTube with Options Trading Course Ads

Her claims is you can be like Warren Buffett if you invest using  options. She claims she can teach you insider framework".

If someone sells you a bicycle $80, you expect it to operate like a bicycle and use it for travel.

In the course peddling business you can claim and sell anything. You can make any type of promises to lure uninformed people who would trust you because you look knowledgeable. Then you take their money teach them some crappy techniques that will cost them financially.

The media and authorities are not doing their jobs to expose these scanmers who disguise themselves as educations.

If someone sells 100 bicycles that does not work you can be sure the police comes knocking on the door and arrest the sellers.. The same cannot be said of the financial course peddling industry that sells stuff that does not work and using YouTube advertising to push sales to those who are vulnerable and looking for a way out of their financial problems.

[Image: fYWmDqn.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why are there so many ads these days?
Because ethereal are many who go retrenched or are facing tough financial situation and have become vulnerable.

These ads target vulnerable or uninformed people telling them they can find their way to "financial freedom", they can work as traders after attending a 3 day course, they can make thousands using techniques taught.

There is no barrier to qualify people. If you teach in kindergarten you need to have a cert to say you are qualified. But here any kind of charlatan can just make false claims and peddle their garbage.

This is not unexpected in a greed driven society where there are people willing to do amost anything for money.

It is disappointing that nothing is done about this problem.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-06-2022, 12:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If someone sells 100 bicycles that does not work you can be sure the police comes knocking on the door and arrest the sellers.. 

No. I am sure the police will do nothing about it.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Free advertising and publicity from facebook

you come here to complain many times aso no use

just pay a small fee then no more such ads

Good what..at least their money learn something rather than get scammed off...they are the chosen one.

But one thing for sure if they keep posting the ad one of this day you cannot resist but to sigh up to find out more.

If you buaysong her, keep clicking on her ads.

Every click costs her a few dollars. See whether her options profits can cover her ads or not.

So many ppl in youtube teach trading.learn physcological and money management first lah.without these u will blow your account

原 来 gov can’t catch/ban them using Google ad to con de …will tio sure by Google la.. Google will ask you fo …  when you search for services better Siam all this ad … 

Opasnie-1