When will LW be official next PM?

(15-04-2022, 06:11 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Desmond Lee how once he doesn’t look Chinese?

I am not surprised if he can speak Tamil.

(15-04-2022, 08:51 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  I am not surprised if he can speak Tamil.

His mother non chinese?  Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-04-2022, 08:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  His mother non chinese?  Thinking

chinese, may be one ancestor got one non chinese or other ethnic chinese.   no need to think so far as you not female Rotfl

So how long must we wait again . . . ?

Thinking

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

You must watch this man
Singapore Godfather
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-15-13-16-41.png]
He can make your wait in vain

(15-04-2022, 06:11 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Desmond Lee how once he doesn’t look Chinese?
Look like can arhh.... Laughing

https://youtu.be/PKDlVCJc-dQ

(23-03-2022, 07:03 PM)Ola Wrote:  Why Singaporeans are anxious to know who will replace Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong | South China Morning Post (scmp.com)

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Prime Minister!...
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Provided PAP won majority in the next election and LW won in his GRC.

(16-04-2022, 02:42 PM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Provided PAP won majority in the next election and LW won in his GRC.

What kind of system is this?

Why use LW to win GE2025 for him

If LW loses, LHL is still the PM? 

When will he ever step down and out?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(16-04-2022, 04:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  What kind of system is this?

Why use LW to win GE2025 for him

If LW loses, LHL is still the PM? 

When will he ever step down and out?
Nest Prime Minister is 4G-LW, ...arhh. Cool 2G ouI.

(23-04-2022, 01:49 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Nest Prime Minister is 4G-LW, ...arhh. Cool 2G ouI.

Must we wait again. Arhh. PM Lee,?. Yaw...it 🐏

(23-04-2022, 01:49 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Nest Prime Minister is 4G-LW, ...arhh. Cool 2G out.

The current Finance Minister will also assume responsibility for the Strategy Group within the PMO, taking over from Mr Heng.

It was set up in July 2015 to strengthen strategic alignment across the Government, and leads and organises the Public Service to develop and implement the Government's strategic priorities.

Mr Wong will also be acting Prime Minister in the absence of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

(16-04-2022, 01:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Ladies and Gentlemen, the Prime Minister!...

SINGAPORE: National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) deputy secretary-general Chee Hong Tat will relinquish his role next Monday (Jun 13) and return full time to government service.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong wrote to NTUC president Mary Liew on Jun 2 requesting that Mr Chee return to the Government full time, and offered Minister of State Desmond Tan to serve the labour movement, NTUC said on Monday.

NTUC Central Committee met on Jun 3 and accepted Mr Lee's request for Mr Chee to be released back to the Government. Mr Chee tendered his resignation to Ms Liew, and it was accepted.

As part of a Cabinet reshuffle announced by the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) on Monday, Mr Chee will be appointed Senior Minister of State in the Ministry of Finance on Jun 13, as well as continue in the Ministry of Transport.

Mr Tan will be appointed Minister of State in the PMO on the same day.
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

(16-04-2022, 01:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Ladies and Gentlemen, the Prime Minister!...

DESMOND TAN TO JOIN LABOUR MOVEMENT

The NTUC Central Committee said it has accepted Mr Lee's recommendation for Mr Tan to serve in the labour movement.

Mr Tan is adviser to the Supply Chain Employees’ Union. In his capacity as Minister of State for Home Affairs, he had partnered the Union of Security Employees in furthering the progressive wage model for the security sector," said NTUC.

"When he was chief executive director at Peoples’ Association (PA), he supported the collaboration between PA and NTUC Enterprise Co-operative Limited to create the Good Start Bundle, a key component of PA’s Embracing Parenthood Movement."

In Mr Lee's letter to Ms Liew, he wrote: "In these uncertain times, NTUC's role in the tripartite partnership and nation building is more crucial.

As such, Mr Lee said that Mr Tan will be appointed Minister of State in the PMO, and that he will "relieve (Mr Tan) of his appointments and duties in other ministries".

Mr Tan is currently Minister of State for Home Affairs and for Sustainability and the Environment.
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

If next ge sumwan still said he will oversee another term n ease the transition then sumthing sumwhere is wrong lor  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Is the meow meow smelly? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-06-2022, 08:56 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  The current Finance Minister will also assume responsibility for the Strategy Group within the PMO, taking over from Mr Heng.

It was set up in July 2015 to strengthen strategic alignment across the Government, and leads and organises the Public Service to develop and implement the Government's strategic priorities.

Mr Wong will also be acting Prime Minister in the absence of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.
Laughing  .... Clapping

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...re-2729911

(14-04-2022, 09:51 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  What then happen to Lawrence Wong, demotion Rotfl

‘Minimalist’ Cabinet reshuffle cements Lawrence Wong's position as PM-in-waiting: Analysts.

Finance Minister Lawrence Wong was promoted to Deputy Prime Minister, cements his standing as Singapore's next Prime Minister.

No other major movements were announced in the reshuffle, Mr Wong, 49. “It officially designates Lawrence Wong as the heir apparent, the one who will lead the next administration,” Assoc Prof Tan.

“The objective of this reshuffle is primarily to designate the heir apparent, and to get the transition process started in earnest.”

He added that it “cuts out the uncertainty and speculation”. Associate Professor of Law

(23-03-2022, 07:14 PM)Klesk Wrote:  what different does it make.
he becomes the senior minister.

I am somewhat conflicted here.

On one hand, I think he deserves to enjoy his silver years, having given the whole of his adult life in service to the nation.

On the other hand, I do hope he would stay on, at very least as a Senior Minister....but I know it's not fair to him if we DEMAND...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(06-06-2022, 10:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am somewhat conflicted here.

On one hand, I think he deserves to enjoy his silver years, having given the whole of his adult life in service to the nation.

On the other hand, I do hope he would stay on, at very least as a Senior Minister....but I know it's not fair to him if we DEMAND...

Unlike other countries, the Singaporean system has two ex-PMs still in office.

It started with GCT.  When he became PM, LKY remained as Senior Minister.  We could not yet have 2 ex-PM since LKY was the first.

But when LHL became PM, GCT became Senior Minister while LKY became Minister Mentor.  Now we have 2 ex-PMs

So when LW takes over, it would be good if GCT becomes the Minister Mentor and LHL the Senior Minister.  These are all solid calibre Singaporeans, not the RJ type which Sentinel and Blasterloe seem to admire.

(23-03-2022, 07:11 PM)RichDad Wrote:  PM Cotton Chan? Kee chiu !!

He will be the Minister of Farming since we need more chickies … hope he dun fugg it up by saying chickie come from piggy

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(06-06-2022, 11:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  He will be the Minister of Farming since we need more chickies … hope he dun fugg it up by saying chickie come from piggy

We need to set up new ministry.
Ministry of Agriculture and Poultry Big Grin 
Close down 1 Useless ministry.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

no sure thing
idea is to tell him
pamsim lah we have ur back covered
don't forget us
we will mold the sinka Polan to make it all come true
of cos the danger is they get monkeypox-ed too soon
and they 2x2 and shout:
You poison me?

(06-06-2022, 09:52 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is the meow meow smelly? Big Grin

Whose meow meow you want to smell leh?

Will know after next GE
Mun Mun tan lah

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(14-04-2022, 10:31 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Prefer Lawrence Wong  Big Grin

[Image: Screenshot-20220414-222411-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

You like horses?

(06-06-2022, 10:24 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  ‘Minimalist’ Cabinet reshuffle cements Lawrence Wong's position as PM-in-waiting: Analysts.

Finance Minister Lawrence Wong was promoted to Deputy Prime Minister, cements his standing as Singapore's next Prime Minister.

No other major movements were announced in the reshuffle, Mr Wong, 49. “It officially designates Lawrence Wong as the heir apparent, the one who will lead the next administration,” Assoc Prof Tan.

“The objective of this reshuffle is primarily to designate the heir apparent, and to get the transition process started in earnest.”

He added that it “cuts out the uncertainty and speculation”. Associate Professor of Law

‘Minimalist’ Cabinet reshuffle cements Lawrence Wong's position as PM-in-waiting: Analysts

Finance Minister Lawrence Wong, who has been picked as the leader of People's Action Party's 4G team, at a press conference at the Istana on Apr 

The final step in the “succession anointment process” would be the PAP's Central Executive Committee (CEC) elections where Mr Wong is expected to be appointed assistant secretary-general of the party, said Assoc Prof Tan.

Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat is currently First Assistant Secretary-General in the CEC, while Education Minister Chan Chun Sing is Second Assistant Secretary-General.