When you see an old man serving you at the counter, avoid him at all cost

From my experience, they are mostly CHEEBYE kias. Why would anyone at his age do such jobs, because he is a loser in life. In the past, we got guai guai holiday students do such Job, now every f&b you see these losers. Don't patronize them, avoid them. What accompany such losers are, they have serious mental and attitude problem. 
[+] 4 users Like The_Enlightened_One's post

(06-12-2022, 05:56 AM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  From my experience, they are mostly CHEEBYE kias. Why would anyone at his age do such jobs, because he is a loser in life. In the past, we got guai guai holiday students do such Job, now every f&b you see these losers. Don't patronize them, avoid them. What accompany such losers are, they have serious mental and attitude problem. 
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

[Image: nudie.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

(06-12-2022, 05:56 AM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  From my experience, they are mostly CHEEBYE kias. Why would anyone at his age do such jobs, because he is a loser in life. In the past, we got guai guai holiday students do such Job, now every f&b you see these losers. Don't patronize them, avoid them. What accompany such losers are, they have serious mental and attitude problem. 

why you so cb look down on old man ?

you will be another old man down the line.

Gen Z will call you cb also.
[+] 2 users Like 8ighty8's post

Misnomer lah......THE BENIGHTED ONE would be appropriate.🤣
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

Correct...should leave these jobs to foreigners here who are losers.
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

You will have your days to be cheebye kias.   

I don't think you are enlightened. You have no proper bringing up by parents (没教养).

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl 
[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

(07-12-2022, 01:17 PM)webinarian Wrote:  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl 

YES !!

TS so cheeby and hope when he old, his children (if any) will throw him out from his house and let him beg on the street as a old fark.
[+] 1 user Likes 8ighty8's post

wahlau this TS really very CHEEBY, the parents should pull out instead of shot insai and give birth to char siew like him.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Whether young or old, so long as got the right attitude to serve customers can already. 👍 Problem is when old one think they are very experience in life, got the mindset that the younger customers must respect them. That's when problem arises.
[+] 3 users Like Instinct's post

(07-12-2022, 12:03 PM)8ighty8 Wrote:  why you so cb look down on old man ?

you will be another old man down the line.

Gen Z will call you cb also.

[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]

(07-12-2022, 01:28 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  wahlau this TS really very CHEEBY, the parents should pull out instead of shot insai and give birth to char siew like him.

(07-12-2022, 01:17 PM)webinarian Wrote:  

I don't think you are enlightened. You have no proper bringing up by parents (没教养).

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl 

(07-12-2022, 01:35 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Whether young or old, so long as got the right attitude to serve customers can already. 👍 Problem is when old one think they are very experience in life, got the mindset that the younger customers must respect them. That's when problem arises.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(07-12-2022, 01:41 PM)LJ_johnny Wrote:  [Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]

you want my backside or front ?

(07-12-2022, 01:41 PM)LJ_johnny Wrote:  [Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]

use wrong clone ac ?

Thumbsup Clapping

Shouldn't it be the cheebye kias govt who caused the old folks to continue to work at that age.

If got social welfare for the old, and they only have to take care of themselves, where got needs to work.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 4 users Like ArielCasper's post

Same to you, LJ Johnny, Clone of the enlightened one. 

Laughing 

Many sexual and criminal cases already involve the elderly men nowadays. Many of those elderly working in low end jobs are likely to be ex convicts for serious crimes. It is safer to stay away from such folks.
[+] 2 users Like joyce_tay's post

(07-12-2022, 07:22 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  Many sexual and criminal cases already involve the elderly men nowadays. Many of those elderly working in low end jobs are likely to be ex convicts for serious crimes. It is safer to stay away from such folks.

Can I ask do you have a father? So he is elderly need to stay away? Then you fist tight monies get from where? Or you need to feed your father instead?

(07-12-2022, 07:22 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  Many sexual and criminal cases already involve the elderly men nowadays. Many of those elderly working in low end jobs are likely to be ex convicts for serious crimes. It is safer to stay away from such folks.

Don't take your father's behavior as common to all old men. What you are saying is your father did fxxx you, is it?     

(07-12-2022, 07:54 PM)webinarian Wrote:  
Don't take your father's behavior as common to all old men. What you are saying is your father did fxxx you, is it?     

That is right, cannot one broom sweeps all, the old are the ones' who had brought up the children, and in their twilight years they need to be supported. If only govt. looked into the plight of the old ones, then they don't need to work to survive............ crying

ai yeah

TO BE FAIR

both the young and old
DO NOT RECEIVE ANY HERO WELCOME
NONE...NONE....NONE....NONE...NONE OF THEM RECEIVE THE HERO WELCOME

https://mothership.sg/2022/04/sengkang-t...at-hawker/

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker-11.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

How can you be enlighten when you think that way.

I have encountered these situations many a times, and 10/10 positive outcome.

Like today, I wanted to buy lor mee and chicken wings for my lunch. I walk past the lor mee stall asked the price and the portion before proceeding to buy the chicken wings. The lor mee uncle stared at mee like I own him money, when I said, I will be back
After I gotten my wings, I proceed back and first thing I said was …. Towkay, good afternoon, can I have 1 lor mee, kum siah so much …. the rest is history. His last remark was, "Yuan Ay, hiam cheo kaw bor, bor kaw, ka ki lai"

I not handsome but dun know why he call me Yuan … even thou I do look like Aaron Kwok …. while peeing

Treat people nice FIRST, then people will reciprocate the same

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I think the thread starter meant that these losers are Cheebye kia due to their poor mental and attitude. He did not meant old men are cheebye kia. Those who argue are arguing out of context. TS is not attacking them just because they are old. Their failure in life at this age is the contributing factor to their bad attitude, just to clarify.
[+] 4 users Like freedom's post

Actually a lot F&B etc companies Hire " elderly " is like " D T Kong " to meet MOM Quote so that they can hire foreigners workers.

(09-12-2022, 05:42 PM)freedom Wrote:  I think the thread starter meant that these losers are Cheebye kia due to their poor mental and attitude. He did not meant old men are cheebye  kia. Those who argue are arguing out of context. TS is not attacking them just because they are old. Their failure in life at this age is the contributing factor to their bad attitude, just to clarify.
Correct !! Some people don't even understand what others are saying and jump out to act like heroes, really shame on them ! Bunch of Hypocrites.
[+] 2 users Like joyce_tay's post

If they had served a long jail sentence, it would be hard for them to find a well paying job when they come out

At the very least, they are now trying to earn an honest living.

If most people are like you, and don't give them a chance, they will be forced to return to a life of crime because come on! they need to eat.

Everybody deserves a chance.

I hope people like you will become extinct because the society does not need skunks.

In the past.. these days young go play or gai gai around during holidays.
How can the old be losers, if they do not fill the post, then will need more
foreigner workers. There is only that many Sporeans. Fill by robots is not going to be another soon.
Unless you agree CPF is sufficient, how to stay at home?

Logic or not.
If no logic say you are wrong.