Where is the joker who said SIA will sure break below $3 Rts Issue price?

He said he is very experience in shares. He knew after rts issue of $3, it will go many rounds of rts issues to lower and lower prices.  

Where is he? Please own up.   

I think it is going to move up to break above $6. The last high since start of covid is 5.98 on 14 Jan 2023.  

Rotfl   Rotfl   Laughing  

[Image: SIA230124.png]

Could the person be our famous reverse indicator?

Not sgFett.   

Big Grin

Just anyhow bombed....pure guess work.

It wasn't me but at that time had you bought something else would have huat faster.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-01-2023, 11:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It wasn't me but at that time had you bought something else would have huat faster.

I clarified above that it wasn't you.   

Another forumer who claimed to be experienced investor that if rts shares issued, it will follow with 1 after another to go below $3 until penny stocks.  

I think he must be the gambler type playing on few cent penny stocks. Rts issue will go half price followed by more half price rts issues lah.  

Rotfl  Laughing 

(24-01-2023, 11:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It wasn't me but at that time had you bought something else would have huat faster.

I bought Mapletree NAC at 63c and I got paid double after it merged into another Mapletree Reit and was acquired back by the firm.   

Now SIA with rts issue at $3 also almost double + the bond issued at $1 and acquired back at $1.20.  

You said other shares would have huat faster. Of course there are but you have to consider you might have lost with some other speculative pennies.  

If so easy to huat faster, Warren Buffett won't have chosen the long-term strategy. 

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   

(25-01-2023, 09:18 AM)webinarian Wrote:  I bought Mapletree NAC at 63c and I got paid double after it merged into another Mapletree Reit and was acquired back by the firm.   

Now SIA with rts issue at $3 also almost double + the bond issued at $1 and acquired back at $1.20.  

You said other shares would have huat faster. Of course there are but you have to consider you might have lost with some other speculative pennies.  

If so easy to huat faster, Warren Buffett won't have chosen the long-term strategy. 

Ah butt is a short-term trader.

(25-01-2023, 09:18 AM)webinarian Wrote:  I bought Mapletree NAC at 63c and I got paid double after it merged into another Mapletree Reit and was acquired back by the firm.   

Nothing wrong with taking advantage lf SIA rights.
There was also Semb Corp demerge in total also doubled.
Also, SPH delisting was settled with profit.

Although nothing wrong and can make money, SIA  rights....long term is the the same lousy company with high competition and margins degradation and debt. 

Sembcorp demerger is a more enduring in terms of value creation.

But like I said make money is good.....in the year SIA did rights there were many opportunities including US stocks that went up 3x 4x were common during that period.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-01-2023, 10:58 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Not sgFett.   

Big Grin

Is it his nemesis Fartsunking? Laughing