Which ambitious PAP member you think help to sabo Maharajah Shan?

Think high chance someone within PAP is the one who leak to KJ
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(26-05-2023, 12:02 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Think high chance someone within PAP is the one who leak to KJ

Suckmythumb has enemies I am sure. But IF HE DIDN'T DO?!? What comes the TROUBLE AND SCANDAL?!?! Laughing

Tongue
Indranee Rajah will be promote to Minister for Law if Shan demote

EPIC is " ah neh vs ah neh "

I suspect the one who hates BIG space

[Image: PAP-Election-Committee-Line-Up-Sheds-Lig...-Final.jpg]

(26-05-2023, 12:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Tongue

She sure wayang throw file again this July
Then behind secretly hope the suckmythumb quickly demote  Laughing Clapping

(26-05-2023, 12:29 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  She sure wayang throw file again this July
Then behind secretly hope the suckmythumb quickly demote  Laughing Clapping

Smile If I not mistaken, she is so call " deputy Minister for Law " means Shan is above of her. and She is Shan assistant to cover whenever Shan on holiday.

Actually Quite messy now, The Ministers you have to see , some is so call " deputy " .

Partly this LHL so call want to let his ministers go various department to " learn ".
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(26-05-2023, 12:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile If I not mistaken,  she is so call " deputy Minister for Law " means Shan is above of her. and She is Shan assistant to cover whenever Shan on holiday.

Actually Quite messy now, The Ministers you have to see , some is so call " deputy " .

Partly this LHL so call want to let his ministers go various department to " learn ".

want to learn , better not learn from him lor  Laughing
learn how to raid the reserves and how to pay only 1 percent of market rate rental  to the State ah?

No one suspect OYK?? He is the most ambitious and likely to be capable of underhand tactics

(26-05-2023, 12:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Tongue

Minister of Law of a useless jlb position. There has never been a standalone minister of law.  Its always given to a minister who already has another post.