Who’s behind the attack on a Russian region bordering Ukraine?

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrain...a32687b908
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

left behind American vehicle and US military equipment
u say leh...
[+] 1 user Likes twinkle07's post

The MSM say these are anti-Putin Russian militia however they are well equipped with U.S. weapons and tanks, likely were backed by the U.S. and NATO while Ukraine denied it is behind them.

(25-05-2023, 12:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrain...a32687b908

Weapons made in America found leh! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(25-05-2023, 12:54 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  left behind American vehicle and US military equipment
u say leh...

It is funny that the U.S. doesn’t allow Ukraine attack Russian territory yet it sends in anti-Russian teams to attack Russian border towns.

(25-05-2023, 12:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Weapons made in America found leh! Big Grin

Correct lah, they also have fighter jets and helicopter, the U.S. is testing the Russian defence
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Got American foot prints and thumb prints all over the place. You say who leh? ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(25-05-2023, 12:58 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Got American foot prints and thumb prints all over the place. You say who leh? ... Big Grin

C I A is involved lah

I saw a few videos the vehicles and weapons are indeed US issued. The incursion troops wear uniforms. I also saw the POW quite a lot. Some are indeed Russian and possibly Ukraine sympthasizers. I even saw one video they rob one Russian tank and driving into Ukraine to hand over. So while the incursion troops maybe Russians they do liaise with Ukraine and possible in return help in the form of intel and other kind if support. Ukraine deny ZERO involvement on their end is pure BS IMHO.

Btw the some of the vehicles exterior are painted with "For Bakhmut" so Ukraine side ZERO involvement I don't think so.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post