Who believes in afterlife?

Any concrete proof?
Cool 

(25-09-2022, 11:18 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Any concrete proof?

got hell , u sure be in one, no heaven for internet bully,...
[+] 2 users Like victortan's post

(25-09-2022, 11:35 PM)victortan Wrote:  got hell , u sure be in one, no heaven for internet bully,...
[Image: Ww2SB7c.png]

(29-09-2022, 04:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  My wife very happy with My dog says he is almost done with my daughter

(03-05-2022, 09:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It float pass the SgTalk computer screen

Did you guys see it float by on your mobile screen?

(09-09-2022, 03:59 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Keep lying about me, but nobody believes me who pimped my daughter to my dog

(24-08-2022, 12:08 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  moron, changing quote, fabrication, 蠕虫小技

Does not change the fact my dog fark my daughter, my mother standby

YAWN!!

Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(29-09-2022, 05:18 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:   
Rotfl

[Image: Ww2SB7c.png]

https://youtu.be/5rb5bUSU7Vs

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Alien caught on camera?
You believe…

https://youtu.be/gFy6LVlNc6c

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/Y0Kn55XKXzE

If you can recall your previous life then you will know reincarnation is true.

(29-09-2022, 12:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  If you can recall your previous life then you will know reincarnation is true.
Yes, i do recall my previous life and i hv birthmarks to prove it
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(29-09-2022, 12:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  If you can recall your previous life then you will know reincarnation is true.

I always have this thoughts , feel ....like I used to be Rich yuppy , playboy etc in Japan but now become just an average dude.

not sure that is my past life?

One thing also , a lot people so craze about properties, luxury stuffs, etc but for me like , just like that . It seem like i used to owned these stuffs
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(29-09-2022, 12:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I always have this thoughts , feel ....like  I used to be Rich yuppy , playboy etc in Japan but now become just an average dude.

One thing also , a lot people so craze about properties, luxury stuffs, etc but for me like , just like that . It seem like i used to owned these stuffs

[Image: E2-F83-EA9-2-BAA-4-F20-80-DB-2214-E890-AA98.jpg]

(29-09-2022, 12:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I always have this thoughts , feel ....like  I used to be Rich yuppy , playboy etc in Japan but now become just an average dude.

I was told I was Japanese living in a small island in Japan in my previous life.

[Image: D05-EB01-D-2395-4366-B42-B-AE20-F0-C76-E62.png]

(29-09-2022, 01:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I was told I was Japanese living in a small island in Japan in my previous life.

how come you know , is it same like me " just don't know why suddenly got that " feel " like telling you last time u are who? "
when I just a kid, my relatives always say I like " japanese kid "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Ian Stevenson had documented a lot of these, mostly very young kids who can recall their past lives.

u go die now let us know la....discuss this useless topic for fcuk

(29-09-2022, 01:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  how come you know , is it same like me " just don't know why suddenly got that " feel " like telling you last time u are who? "
when I just a kid, my relatives always say I like " japanese kid "

I visited a site that tells who you were in your previous life after providing your DOB and other personal detail.

(29-09-2022, 01:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ian Stevenson had documented a lot of these, mostly very young kids who can recall their past lives.

Smile This is why I like kids BUT are those below 6 yrs old.

partly their mind is innocent haven't been " brainwash by this DIRTY system in this world yet "

(29-09-2022, 01:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I visited a site that tells who you were in your previous life after providing your DOB and other personal detail.

so the site is ?

I go check out see is it concidence like what i feel.

Hope you are not casting doubt on ancestors' religion
Egg first or chicken first

(29-09-2022, 01:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ian Stevenson had documented a lot of these, mostly very young kids who can recall their past lives.

Most people are unable to remember their past life because they were given a bowl of ginger soup (as per Chinese belief) after their previous bodies died, they lost all the memories of previous life and then they were reborn with memory reset. However from time to time some could still recall bits and pieces of previous life when they were 2-5 years old, there were hundreds of cases in the U.S.

(29-09-2022, 01:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so the site is ?

I go check out see is it concidence like what i feel.

BS site.... The Reincarnation Machine

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_p...lives.html

[Image: CF2-BC9-B4-6384-4-BF7-BAC9-AA2-EBBE553-C7.jpg]

If reincarnation truly exists then we will never die, after EOL of your first physical body, you continue a new life with another physical body.

(29-09-2022, 01:41 PM)Oasis Wrote:  Hope you are not casting doubt on ancestors' religion
Egg first or chicken first

Chicken first lah. Because the chicken evolved from something else and then lay eggs.

(29-09-2022, 01:50 PM)RichDad Wrote:  BS site.... The Reincarnation Machine

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_p...lives.html
don't have SSL on the site.

(29-09-2022, 01:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  don't have SSL on the site.

There are many of such sites, the one I used is from the U.S. but I can’t remember which one. Just for fun, dunt take it seriously, however past life seems to exist.

(29-09-2022, 01:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  don't have SSL on the site.

Why you worry no SSL? You are not giving out your credit card number or even email, phone.

Know your past life is not news

Knowing your future life is

I know both my past life and my future life

(29-09-2022, 01:58 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Know your past life is not news

Knowing your future life is

I know both my past life and my future life

难道你已成佛? Thinking