Why China’s lockdown protests pose an unprecedented challenge to Beijing

Why China’s lockdown protests pose an unprecedented challenge to Beijing

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics...e=rss_feed

I think it is a good wake up call for China govt
They were falling into hardline communism against the will of the people.

In this day and age unless you close down the country like n.korea .....it is a bad choice in any case as the world changes for the better.

Iran and Russia will collapse soon given missteps by leadership. We can look forward to better world without dictators and authoritarianism.

I wish China well. I really don't think Xi's peddling backward to one man rule is good for China

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Zero COVID policy starts to change gradually.
It is planned ahead of the white paper protest,right?
China needs to increase vaccination rate and wear mask 
Slightly increase in death case is expected.
If little red dot can, China can study and implement it

Once the infection rate rockets and out of control, who will be responsible?

China unlike current team, sack first.
办事不利者,滚蛋!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-12-2022, 01:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think it is a good wake up call for China govt
They were falling into hardline communism against the will of the people.

In this day and age unless you close down the country like n.korea .....it is a bad choice in any case as the world changes for the better.

Iran and Russia will collapse soon given missteps by leadership. We can look forward to better world without dictators and authoritarianism.

I wish China well. I really don't think Xi's peddling backward to one man rule is good for China

So now u understand why market keep on rally? Zero Covid is no longer a market threat cos they just change policy small steps quietly without admitting deviate from Covid zero, here n there also thrown in stimulus as market is bones. So can u think clearly now where will market go?

(03-12-2022, 02:03 PM)Zannn Wrote:  So now u understand why market keep on rally? Zero Covid is no longer a market threat cos they just change policy small steps quietly without admitting deviate from Covid zero, here n there also thrown in stimulus as market is bones. So can u think clearly now where will market go?

With this relaxation of the Covid zero infection policy, markets will move northwards......... Laughing Clapping

(03-12-2022, 07:14 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Once the infection rate rockets and out of control, who will be responsible?

China unlike current team, sack first.
办事不利者,滚蛋!

The world already proven that infection rate ish no longer an issue if you have effective vaccines and vaccination policies. The new variant of wuhan virus though more infectious but ish also less deadly, so if CCP vaccines ish eh kan they should not fear infection rate rocketing.

Even our own red dot so overpopulated and everyone squeezed everywhere ish also opening up and everyone back to smelling each other armpit in public transport these dazes despise the high infection rate. Nao take a stone suka suka throw also can easily hit one who either ganna wuhan-ed or had ganna wuhan before one, but sinkie are not being wipe out by the virus nor the vaccines.

The only reason CCP still fear rocketing infection rate ish because they maintain wuhan virus ish very deadly, yet keep refusing to use AMDK vaccines and sian their little pinks that CCP vaccines are still the best and safest in teh world, so that why the whole planet outside of AT great firewall ish dying from wuhan virus and poisonous AMDK vaccines while only AT land ish still safe because of CCP's vaccines and policy. Just few months ago still can see some little pink really do naively believe that the rest of the world ish already dying off one by one and they will be able to repopulate the planet with AT race if AT people ish willing to cooperate with CCP lockdown policies to wait it out for few more years. Too bad the latest broadcasting of WC seem to break their wet dream liao.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.