Why China dare not take back land/city annexed by Russia in the 19th Century? Why!!?

(03-03-2022, 06:05 PM)kokee Wrote:  I said many time, china is worse than dog now, anyone can F them, they will not reply, Xi & china scared of sanction, freezed asset & stop SWIFT to extreme, they know that is the end of china like today Russia, yoou still think they dare to ask to take back 海参崴? my foot.
Now they shamelessly approach Ukraine, whole world know they support Russia to invadeUkraine.
They also dare not sanction or go against russia as russia will want them to join the Ukraine war or attack taiwan.
china peopple call themselves japanese, they ask their china people in Ukraine to F off, dont give them any more trouble.
After this war, If Russia dfeat, japanwill want back the 4 islands, china? balless, forever.
chinais balless all the time, with Russia in today condition, putinlikely to be hanged by their people eventually, Xi & china is totally balless & never ask for anything or taiwan for the next few decades at least.

俄罗斯大势已去,日本趁机收复北方四岛;有人建议习趁机收复海参崴,他敢吗?

俄罗斯大势已去,日本趁机收复北方四岛;有人建议习趁机收复海参崴,他敢吗?

US already ban Russia plane fly intotheir territory, whole world should follow US to do so.
especially japan & europe.
putin try to invade so many european country if he succeed in Ukraine, too bad, lost till pantless now.
Now is the time for russian to deal with putin, dont let he & his family run away.
same to UN & international court to charge this nazi dictator.
even he can run away from russia but not the world.

拜登宣布禁止俄飞机进入美国领空! 猪队友卢卡申科披露:俄军计划侵略罗马尼亚! 俄商人悬赏百万美金捉拿普京! 38国敦促国际刑事法院审判普京!

拜登宣布禁止俄飞机进入美国领空! 猪队友卢卡申科披露:俄军计划侵略罗马尼亚! 俄商人悬赏百万美金捉拿普京! 38国敦促国际刑事法院审判普京!

(03-03-2022, 02:41 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Why up to today China didn’t attempt to take back Vladivostok which was originally China’s city port?

WHY??!

Why up to today Mexico didn't attempt to take back the Texas area which was originally belong to Mexico?

WHY??!

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(03-03-2022, 06:24 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Russia is a violent country. It is violent even to her own state or people.
Yes remember Stalin, Khrushchev.
Don’t know how many people taken.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(03-03-2022, 07:23 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Why up to today Mexico didn't attempt to take back the Texas area which was originally belong to Mexico?

WHY??!

Alamak, why you so lame. Mexico is a League Two standard.
USA is Premiere League. How to fight?

But China suppose to be bigger. Population is 1.39 billion vs Russia 145 million.
China GDP also much much bigger. China army is number one in the world, twice the size of Russia. So I ask again, why China dare not take back Vladivostok from Russia...?

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(03-03-2022, 07:23 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Why up to today Mexico didn't attempt to take back the Texas area which was originally belong to Mexico?

WHY??!

If you don't know the answer just say don't know la. We all know you stupid.
Thumbs Down 

(03-03-2022, 05:51 PM)debono Wrote:  Well said, if nuclear warheads are used in this war, then all humanity will suffer from thermonuclear fallout, then all will lose.....

Welcome back, bro. Stay safe.

(03-03-2022, 08:45 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Alamak, why you so lame. Mexico is a League Two standard.

But China suppose to be bigger. Population is 1.39 billion vs Russia 145 million.
China GDP also much much bigger. China army is number one in the world, twice the size of Russia. So I ask again, why China dare not take back Vladivostok from Russia...?

China is a peace loving country!

Stop toking cok here!  Angry

(03-03-2022, 08:45 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Alamak, why you so lame. Mexico is a League Two standard.

Alamak, why you so lame. Taking back a piece of land from someone else compare military might, not population or GDP.

If based on that standard, India already ruled the world now, or Japan would have ruled the world in the 80s or 90s.

So, if I go along with your standard and Mexico is a league 2 standard, then I change my question, why Japan dare not take back Kuril Islands from Russia..

Population Japan is 125 millio vs Russia 145 millio, Japan GDP also much much bigger.

And also by the same logic, you would have support China to take back Taiwan since the piece of land belong to China previously.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(03-03-2022, 08:49 PM)guffaw Wrote:  If you don't know the answer just say don't know la. We all know you stupid.

I know the answer.. In fact, if I go by his example, China has all the rights to take back Taiwan based on history..

So you Taiwan 1450, better go back to defend your homeland.

PM Lee should just step up and take over control of all countries larger than Singapore. Then govt them well so the people all benefit and the world becomes a better place.

No war, more pink dot day celebration etc.

(04-03-2022, 08:42 AM)Sticw Wrote:  PM Lee should just step up and take over control of all countries larger than Singapore. Then govt them well so the people all benefit and the world becomes a better place.

No war, more pink dot day celebration etc.

Shall we start with johore, batam and bintan?

(04-03-2022, 07:49 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I know the answer.. In fact, if I go by his example, China has all the rights to take back Taiwan based on history..

So you Taiwan 1450, better go back to defend your homeland.

Clapping

(03-03-2022, 10:32 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  China is a peace loving country!

Stop toking cok here!  Angry

Why little bit lose only, must use vulgarity? You think like that sure win meh?
Make you sound more like a loser.

(04-03-2022, 05:33 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Why little bit lose only, must use vulgarity? You think like that sure win meh?
Make you sound more like a loser.

Toking more cok will win meh?  Rotfl

(04-03-2022, 07:48 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Alamak, why you so lame. Taking back a piece of land from someone else compare military might, not population or GDP.

If based on that standard, India already ruled the world now, or Japan would have ruled the world in the 80s or 90s.

So, if I go along with your standard and Mexico is a league 2 standard, then I change my question, why Japan dare not take back Kuril Islands from Russia..

Population Japan is 125 millio vs Russia 145 millio, Japan GDP also much much bigger.

And also by the same logic, you would have support China to take back Taiwan since the piece of land belong to China previously.

I can’t blame you for triple confirmed you are a lame duck.....
Simple analogy also cannot understand. No wonder so many bros called you stupid. At least I more polite, and said you are lame,which you are

(04-03-2022, 05:37 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Toking more cok will win meh?  Rotfl

Can’t even talk properly, still want to laugh at your own vulgarity. 
Really boh standard

(04-03-2022, 05:38 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  I can’t blame you for triple confirmed you are a lame duck.....
Simple analogy also cannot understand. No wonder so many bros called you stupid. At least I more polite, and said you are lame,which you are

Keep toking cok for what?

If you are so " righteous" go and help Republic of China take back  琉球群島 lor!  Laughing

(03-03-2022, 02:41 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Why up to today China didn’t attempt to take back Vladivostok which was originally China’s city port?

WHY??!

You never read the history? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-03-2022, 05:46 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You never read the history? Rotfl

He reads 呆蛙 history !  Rotfl

(04-03-2022, 05:42 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Keep toking cok for what?

If you are so " righteous" go and help Republic of China take back  琉球群島 lor!  Laughing
Keep using vulgarity for what? Can make you righteous meh?

(04-03-2022, 05:49 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Keep using vulgarity for what? Can make you righteous meh?

You claimed that you are righteous! 

So quickly go and help Republic of China claim back the islands!

https://youtu.be/lRHvHA1LMZk

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-03-2022, 05:46 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You never read the history? Rotfl

You like history to repeat itself meh?

(04-03-2022, 05:52 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  You like history to repeat itself meh?

Not easy to settle. Only got to wait for China to become Superpower. Then, they will return the land and valuable Chinese artefacts automatically. This is why China govt has told the Chinese rich not to buy and auction back those China lost artefacts which were stolen during the Qing dynasty when the eight power allied forces attacking China brutally and transported all these valuable artefacts out from China.

(04-03-2022, 05:52 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  You like history to repeat itself meh?

You like China to go for war with Russia?

You are helping your beloved AMTK Assmerica to stir and sow  discord between China and Russia? 

How come you dared not help ROC to claim back 琉球 Islands? 

You think Chinese people are stupid like you?  vomit

WHY??!

To control the world now don't need more land. You need tech and currency control.

Smile

(04-03-2022, 05:51 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You claimed that you are righteous! 

So quickly go and help Republic of China claim back the islands!

Who claim? You don’t try to put words into others people mouth lah.
That won5 make you righteous

(04-03-2022, 06:03 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You like China to go for war with Russia?

You are helping your beloved AMTK Assmerica to stir and sow  discord between China and Russia? 

How come you dared not help ROC to claim back 琉球 Islands? 

You think Chinese people are stupid like you?  vomit

Did I say that? I can’t help if the Chinese people think you are stupid.... to make up assumptions.

WW3 is on the way...someone is desperate n going rusputin 's steps to finish off cowboys japs n neto once for all

(04-03-2022, 06:00 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Not easy to settle. Only got to wait for China to become Superpower. Then, they will return the land and valuable Chinese artefacts automatically. This is why China govt has told the Chinese rich not to buy and auction back those China lost artefacts which were stolen during the Qing dynasty when the eight power allied forces attacking China brutally and transported all these valuable artefacts out from China.

There you go. The China Chinese know where the stolen artefacts are, but never go and ask the other powers to return, same as they know which land and city was once theirs but dare not take it back. If it yours it’s yours, why must have wars to take back? Can try asking nicely mah...