Why China dare not take back land/city annexed by Russia in the 19th Century? Why!!?

(13-03-2022, 08:14 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  People call me lame stupid, I accept it since that what people want to call me.. Thus, there are lame stupid out there such as you who keep calling other lame stupid, only to show now lame stupid you are..

From CCP, to JHK, now I become Filipino.. Why don't you say I am a CECA.. Really lame stupid..

It is common 1450 tactics to use multiple accounts to posts attack people and intimidating them, too bad, I am CECA trained so doesn't work on me.. Try harder..

Taking about repeating the same thing, I wonder who is the one that is doing that.. I am just replying to what the lame stupid clones are posting.. Because the lame stupid are so stupid and keep asking the same until I have to keep repeating..

There you go again.... this is the second time you said you accept being “lame stupid”... good of you! by the way, I already taught you there’s not such phase as “ lame stupid”, is it so difficult to understand? Even you are stupid, you cannot be so stupid until you camnot understand that you should be referred to as lame and stupid.

By the way, congrats for being a cook in army (guffaw told me) .... we are really happy for you. Not easy to be one. Many poly graduates have to pay hawker uncles thousand of dollars to be one. Hope you have put your experience to good use, but don’t cook up too many stories.... like the 1450 tactics, or ceca and Filipina love stories, ya?

[Image: rotl_s.gif]

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

Natural. When u r weak, u will lose yr pretty wife n possessions...conversely when r strong like uncle dam , u can have large swathe of land in this world .