Why China dare not take back land/city annexed by Russia in the 19th Century? Why!!?

(06-03-2022, 11:28 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Commie cons should score well.

Did you insert your money?  Thinking

(06-03-2022, 11:15 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  Of course unlike me lah, how to compare? Of course you have a unique style, a style that only stupid people can recognise as stupid. Any more to reveal?

Oh.. "only stupid people can recognise as stupid", so you and your clones are all stupid.. because you guys recognise and keep call me stupid..

Thank you for acknowledging yourself and your clones as stupid.. It take courage to acknowledged that..

So moving forward, I shall call yummyking as stupid lame one.. Laughing

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Russian are half asians

(06-03-2022, 04:51 PM)Choc Wrote:  You are a unique shameless bastard trying to pretend you are a Singaporean. Go and sink yourself at the Johor Straits.

Oh stupid clone is here..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(06-03-2022, 04:47 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Oh.. "only stupid people can recognise as stupid", so you and your clones are all stupid.. because you guys recognise and keep call me stupid..

Thank you for acknowledging yourself and your clones as stupid.. It take courage to acknowledged that..

So moving forward, I shall call yummyking as stupid lame one.. Laughing

Stupidity only knows what stupidity does.....
Look, I never attacked you first, in the first place.... you itchy back-side offer yourself. I didn’t called you stupid first, I only said you are lame...you are the one who admit many called you stupid, and it was some authorised person here who revealed even stupid people called you stupid. But if you are worried that other types of people don’t recognise you as stupid, pang sim lah! I can confirm that normal and smart persons also recognise you as stupid. Because you have a unique way of not able to recognise clones, and so stupid that you don’t know your own stupidity, and keep showboating it....

So don’t have to thank me. Hope you feel more relac now.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(07-03-2022, 11:08 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  Stupidity only knows what stupidity does.....
Look, I never attacked you first, in the first place.... you itchy back-side offer yourself. I didn’t called you stupid first, I only said you are lame...you are the one who admit many called you stupid, and it was some authorised person here who revealed even stupid people called you stupid. But if you are worried that other types of people don’t recognise you as stupid, pang sim lah! I can confirm that normal and smart persons also recognise you as stupid. Because you have a unique way of not able to recognise clones, and so stupid that you don’t know what stupidity does.

For you :

[Image: 9-EC623-E6-74-E9-4-E9-B-8-DED-7-E3-CEA8-DE510.jpg]

(07-03-2022, 11:09 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  For you :

[Image: 9-EC623-E6-74-E9-4-E9-B-8-DED-7-E3-CEA8-DE510.jpg]

For us to test your stupidity......?
But you are doing it live everyday 24/7.
So much so, got people called you bastard

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(07-03-2022, 11:16 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  For us to test your stupidity......?
But you are doing it live everyday 24/7.
So much so, got people called you bastard

Pls do it!

Just do it!  nudie

(03-03-2022, 06:05 PM)kokee Wrote:  I said many time, china is worse than dog now, anyone can F them, they will not reply, Xi & china scared of sanction, freezed asset & stop SWIFT to extreme, they know that is the end of china like today Russia, yoou still think they dare to ask to take back 海参崴? my foot.
Now they shamelessly approach Ukraine, whole world know they support Russia to invadeUkraine.
They also dare not sanction or go against russia as russia will want them to join the Ukraine war or attack taiwan.
china peopple call themselves japanese, they ask their china people in Ukraine to F off, dont give them any more trouble.
After this war, If Russia dfeat, japanwill want back the 4 islands, china? balless, forever.
chinais balless all the time, with Russia in today condition, putinlikely to be hanged by their people eventually, Xi & china is totally balless & never ask for anything or taiwan for the next few decades at least.

俄罗斯大势已去,日本趁机收复北方四岛;有人建议习趁机收复海参崴,他敢吗?

china is super afraid of sanction, freezed asset & stop SWIFT, also chinatotally cannot fight in war.
Instead of getting back land, more land of china will be losing instead if western declare war with china due totheir support to Russia in Ukraine war.

(07-03-2022, 11:18 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Pls do it!

Just do it!  nudie

Oh Yes, please do.... as your stupidity does.

(07-03-2022, 11:23 AM)kokee Wrote:  china is super afraid of sanction, freezed asset & stop SWIFT, also chinatotally cannot fight in war.

Wow!

China so poor thing ah?

So, when is your beloved Ms Vege Sai going to 反攻大陆?

(07-03-2022, 11:08 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  Stupidity only knows what stupidity does.....
Look, I never attacked you first, in the first place.... you itchy back-side offer yourself. I didn’t called you stupid first, I only said you are lame...you are the one who admit many called you stupid, and it was some authorised person here who revealed even stupid people called you stupid. But if you are worried that other types of people don’t recognise you as stupid, pang sim lah! I can confirm that normal and smart persons also recognise you as stupid. Because you have a unique way of not able to recognise clones, and so stupid that you don’t know your own stupidity, and keep showboating it....

I like this statement "Look, I never attacked you first, in the first place.".. You go check who started it first, you itchy balls.

I say there are people who can me stupid, so I am also free to call people stupid..

Whatever words you used on me, I just return it back to you, nothing more, nothing less..

So, if you want to continue to show people how lame and stupid you are, please continue..

(07-03-2022, 09:59 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I like this statement "Look, I never attacked you first, in the first place.".. You go check who started it first, you itchy balls.

I say there are people who can me stupid, so I am also free to call people stupid..

Whatever words you used on me, I just return it back to you, nothing more, nothing less..

So, if you want to continue to show people how lame and stupid you are, please continue..

Wow! Now you showing your itchy balls. That’s why you like this statement.... got you!
Of course, you can continue to show how lame and stupid you are here lah. In fact, it would be stupid for you if you do not continue to do so...... got it?

(04-03-2022, 06:43 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You like China to go for war with Russia?

You are helping your beloved AMTK Assmerica to stir and sow  discord between China and Russia? 

How come you dared not help ROC to claim back 琉球 Islands? 

Vege Sai needs your help! 

You think Chinese people are stupid like you?  vomit

Cityhantam, how come you are praying to AMDK Russian when he killed 200K Ah Tiong ??
[Image: D23-A4-FB1-3-B22-474-A-94-D8-A67-F47321-FB3.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

Wow! Nice photo.
Just realised the communists ancestors are AMTK Russians.
All these evil figures: Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Georgy Malenkov , Nikita Khrushchev. Killed more own people than the Nazis.
No wonder.

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

If russian win the war.china also wan to follow liao.confirm 3rd world war

The commies of China will never fight the Russia.
First the AMTK Russians are their ancestors.
Second they will lose more lands and cities which their descendants in the next hundred years will dare not take back.

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(08-03-2022, 12:27 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Wow! Now you showing your itchy balls. That’s why you like this statement.... got you!
Of course, you can continue to show how lame and stupid you are here lah. In fact, it would be stupid for you if you do not continue to do so...... got it?

Well, you call me itchy backside, I call you itchy balls.. Just returning it back ton you..

So stupid lame and your clones please continue to entertain us by showing us your lame and stupidity.. Got it?

(10-03-2022, 10:06 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, you call me itchy backside, I call you itchy balls.. Just returning it back ton you..

So stupid lame and your clones please continue to entertain us by showing us your lame and stupidity.. Got it?

Wow, took you days to think of a reply... and then come out with a itchy reply of itchy backside and itchy balls, mainly to confirm yourself.
As I said, you don’t have the class to copy my style. The worst is that it make you more lame...... and stupid. Got Cha!

(10-03-2022, 10:35 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  Wow, took you days to think of a reply... and then come out with a itchy reply of itchy backside and itchy balls, mainly to confirm yourself.
As I said, you don’t have the class to copy my style. The worst is that it make you more lame...... and stupid. Got Cha!
I reply when I feel like it coz no point talking to lame stupid.. some time need to add lame stupid clones..

(10-03-2022, 12:29 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I reply when I feel like it coz no point talking to lame stupid.. some time need to add lame stupid clones..

That’s a good one in case you are too stupid to realise it.
So, you reply when you feed like being lame and stupid for people to recognise you as such.... and there you go, you just confirm it unequivocally, “some time need to add lame stupid clones..”

To all the bros here, you can’t make this up! Surely you can’t believe what’s you are reading..

(03-03-2022, 06:05 PM)kokee Wrote:  I said many time, china is worse than dog now, anyone can F them, they will not reply, Xi & china scared of sanction, freezed asset & stop SWIFT to extreme, they know that is the end of china like today Russia, yoou still think they dare to ask to take back 海参崴? my foot.
Now they shamelessly approach Ukraine, whole world know they support Russia to invadeUkraine.
They also dare not sanction or go against russia as russia will want them to join the Ukraine war or attack taiwan.
china peopple call themselves japanese, they ask their china people in Ukraine to F off, dont give them any more trouble.
After this war, If Russia dfeat, japanwill want back the 4 islands, china? balless, forever.
chinais balless all the time, with Russia in today condition, putinlikely to be hanged by their people eventually, Xi & china is totally balless & never ask for anything or taiwan for the next few decades at least.

俄罗斯大势已去,日本趁机收复北方四岛;有人建议习趁机收复海参崴,他l

Russia already lost Ukraine war, now is how bad Russia will lose, will russia surrender like germany in WW2.
Japan is ready to take back their 4 island if russia defeat, china? my foot.
the land china lost is so much bigger than japan, how many thousands & millions china people died in 海参崴? still balless to ask for it.

俄羅斯敗像已呈!日本執死雞、索回北方四島!

俄羅斯敗像已呈!日本執死雞、索回北方四島!

毛不承認也不敢做的事,江澤民居然做了!
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(10-03-2022, 11:26 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  That’s a good one in case you are too stupid to realise it.
So, you reply when you feed like being lame and stupid for people to recognise you as such.... and there you go, you just confirm it unequivocally, “some time need to add lame stupid clones..”

To all the bros here, you can’t make this up! Surely you can’t believe what’s you are reading..

I reply when I feel like doing it since talking to lame stupid is as good as wasting my time.. Only do it when I am free.

Adding lame stupid to describe you is just what is literally mean, you are lame stupid..

As for your point to all the bros, I supposed you are saying "To all my clones...".. Rotfl

https://youtu.be/iCgGoYGjeds

Falun Gong goonies leh

China built airport in South China Sea
The west buay tahan liao come with
Auskus
Quad
G7
And with kokee Falun Gong goonies
[Image: EF1-DDF4-D-DFAA-4-EA2-B208-5-A1-EA6-E3-D51-C.gif]

(11-03-2022, 08:32 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I reply when I feel like doing it since talking to lame stupid is as good as wasting my time.. Only do it when I am free.

Adding lame stupid to describe you is just what is literally mean, you are lame stupid..

As for your point to all the bros, I supposed you are saying "To all my clones...".. Rotfl

I know, but you can keep repeating it, that you will only come here to be recognised as lame and stupid when you are free.

And you don’t have to suppose, maybe you are stupid that’s why you have to suppose. Yes, I was also saying to all your clones
Rotfl

(11-03-2022, 11:35 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  I know, but you can keep repeating it, that you will only come here to be recognised as lame and stupid when you are free.

And you don’t have to suppose, maybe you are stupid that’s why you have to suppose. Yes, I was also saying to all your clones
Rotfl
Yes, you keep repeating it, so much so that you are being recognized as a lame stupid, together with your lame stupid clones..

You don’t have to, but maybe because you are too lame and stupid and that's why you have to..

Yes. saying that to all your clones as well..

(12-03-2022, 07:20 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Yes, you keep repeating it, so much so that you are being recognized as a lame stupid, together with your lame stupid clones..

You don’t have to, but maybe because you are too lame and stupid and that's why you have to..

Yes. saying that to all your clones as well..
Yes, you keep repeating that you are lame and stupid and want to be recognised as such. We know that. It fine with us, no worries. Because lame and stupid people like you with a Filipino name, cannot come out with new response, so it is common for them to keep repeating the same old stuff .... also if they don’t repeat their idiocy, people here may forget that they are lame and stupid.... and people might forgotten such stupid AND lame people like you exist here.

and yes for you specially, it is okay to repeat even to your own clones as well.

(13-03-2022, 12:08 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Yes, you keep repeating that you are lame and stupid and want to be recognised as such. We know that. It fine with us, no worries. Because lame and stupid people like you with a Filipino name, cannot come out with new response, so it is common for them to keep repeating the same old stuff .... also if they don’t repeat their idiocy, people here may forget that they are lame and stupid.... and people might forgotten such stupid AND lame people like you exist here.

and yes for you specially, it is okay to repeat even to your own clones as well.
People call me lame stupid, I accept it since that what people want to call me.. Thus, there are lame stupid out there such as you who keep calling other lame stupid, only to show now lame stupid you are..

From CCP, to JHK, now I become Filipino.. Why don't you say I am a CECA.. Really lame stupid..

It is common 1450 tactics to use multiple accounts to posts attack people and intimidating them, too bad, I am CECA trained so doesn't work on me.. Try harder..

Taking about repeating the same thing, I wonder who is the one that is doing that.. I am just replying to what the lame stupid clones are posting.. Because the lame stupid are so stupid and keep asking the same until I have to keep repeating..