Why are there so many Gurus...

when they could have be the business men or entrepreneur in action ?

Smile

I shall say is selling their stuffs.

Only SG BUTT will go watch what Loo , Kelvin so call local financial guru , really waste his time.

He should watch MORE from ANG MO ones better at least ang mo ones is telling Legit stuffs.

guru can attrack goondo

(03-12-2022, 06:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I shall say is selling their stuffs.

Only SG BUTT will go watch what Loo , Kelvin so call local financial guru , really waste his time.

He should watch MORE from ANG MO ones better at least ang mo ones is telling Legit stuffs.

Pls lah.. angmoh also no better.

(03-12-2022, 06:55 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Pls lah.. angmoh also no better.

OF Course not every ang moh but at least some ang moh one is good.

(03-12-2022, 06:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  OF Course not every ang moh but at least some ang moh one is good.

Then some locals ones can also be good.

(03-12-2022, 06:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Then some locals ones can also be good.

nah, all just BS around end of the day.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(03-12-2022, 07:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  nah, all just BS around end of the day.

Who is that chiobu in red blouse in the Taiwanese drama showing now?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(03-12-2022, 07:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Who is that chiobu in red blouse in the Taiwanese drama showing now?

I just go out living peek , yea she is pretty all along I already spotted her in Taiwanese drama but don't know her name lol

(03-12-2022, 06:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I shall say is selling their stuffs.

the Kelvin guy i can't even tahan 10 seconds of his videos...............i go there to post insulting comments only.................listen to him makes me feel like a moron

(03-12-2022, 07:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I just go out living peek , yea she is pretty all along I already spotted her in Taiwanese drama but don't know her name lol

I just went to do a search. Her name in real life is 曾莞婷 and I think you started a thread on her before.

(03-12-2022, 07:09 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  the Kelvin guy i can't even tahan 10 seconds of his videos...............i go there to post insulting comments only.................listen to him makes me feel like a moron

He purposely create video just wanna earn from Youtube which SG butt will share help him lol

In fact you also help him, if you post comment too.

Youtube algorithm works like this , when a video got many Likes and comments , the video will be rank push up.

This is what Loo always ask people like his video

Tongue Everyone got " hidden agenda behind "

(03-12-2022, 07:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I just went to do a search. Her name in real life is 曾莞婷 and I think you started a thread on her before.

I just admire rah , people is actress also maybe rich who knows . Who is we lol
I think she already married

wow I go google also
so a translated

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%9B%BE%...1%E3%80%82

She is a kind hearted girl too!

Zeng Guanting was discovered by netizens in 2017 to donate to disadvantaged families reported in the news, and the accumulated amount has been donated to more than NT$2.3 million in July 2017 .

Zeng Guanting was from a wealthy family when she was a child. Later, her family was cheated for buying a house, and after borrowing money from usury, she lived a life of being subjected to debt collection every day. My father passed away unexpectedly in 2006 at work.

In addition to acting career, Zeng Guanting also has a personal sideline investment. At the end of 2017, she invested NT$5 million and partnered with her friends to establish her own maintenance brand "Cuiguanmei" , and in 2018, she founded her personal clothing brand "I•REAL".

(03-12-2022, 07:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I just admire rah , people is actress also maybe rich who knows . Who is we lol
I think she already married

Of cos just admire lah. Otherwise do what? Go outside her house pester her huh  Laughing

She's 40 years old liao leh. Maintain very well. But she's not married.

(03-12-2022, 07:21 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Of cos just admire lah. Otherwise do what? Go outside her house pester her huh  Laughing

She's 40 years old liao leh. Maintain very well. But she's not married.

just nice for me , I older than her just 7 years old Smile I like Kind hearted girl some more bonus she is pretty.