Why in hardwarezone edmw cannot say negative things about Ceca

(15-11-2022, 10:26 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Why in hardwarezone edmw cannot say negative things about Ceca, India, India indians. Will tio ntuc points and banned even if you speaking the truth and the thread will be locked or deleted. But those anti-China gang in edmw everyday bash china, nothing happen to them and it will go over a few hundreds pages without green banner. How come this hardwarezone forum so biased 的。cannot talk bad about India but can talk bad about China.

EDMW should be closed down permanently or at least sack all their current Chinese-haters racist scum mods especially these 2 scum dogs ottoke and intrinion! And that vijay should be sacked too!

Another thing, it is very shocking and racist that edmw bans the word CECA but allows the deeply anti-Chinese racist slur Cheena.

The word Cheena is extremely racist and insulting to chinese.

Even the Japanese Government had formerly passed a law in 1946 to BAN all Japanese from using the word Cheena.

And by the way, some singaporean-chinese scum dogs are very racist against the China-chinese. There are some cowards racist PRCs-haters singaporean-chinese dogs that always cowardly lie they are not racist and only anti-CCP but the truth is they are racist against the China-chinese.

Example, a few months ago, facebook got show 1 clip whereby 1 singaporean-chinese walked into a shop owned by China-chinese and this crazy racist singaporean-chinese shouted racist insults that quote" you chinaman are all motherfuckers bastards" unquote for no reason at all and this singaporean even shouted he wanted to kill chinaman.

His actions are not anti-CCP. His actions have nothing to do with CCP.

he says chinaman are all motherfuckers bastards and he says he wants to kill chinaman.

his actions shows he has racial hatred for the china-chinese.

His actions are straightforward case of racism against the China-chinese.

This is very clear case of a singaporean-chinese showing racism against China-chinese.
[+] 5 users Like Profeu's post

(15-11-2022, 06:56 PM)Profeu Wrote:  EDMW should be closed down permanently or at least sack all their current Anti-chinese racist scum mods especially these 2 scum dogs ottoke and intrinion!

Another thing, it is very shocking and racist that edmw bans the word CECA but allows the deeply anti-Chinese racist slur Cheena.

The word Cheena is extremely racist and insulting to chinese.

Even the Japanese Government had formerly passed a law in 1946 to BAN all Japanese from using the word Cheena.

This is why i feel the mod there is non chinese 

That's why when come to all the chinese insulting word. 

Those anti-chinese racist will smoke their way. Arguing that such word is "normal" "not insulting" "commonly use" 

Then these mod not knowing gong gong go believe those name is "normal" thus no action done
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(15-11-2022, 07:04 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  This is why i feel the mod there is non chinese 

That's why when come to all the chinese insulting word. 

Those anti-chinese racist will smoke their way. Arguing that such word is "normal" "not insulting" "commonly use" 

Then these mod not knowing gong gong go believe those name is "normal" thus no action done

diam diam la humji kia  Rotfl

Them calling chinese national "Tiong" and try to smoke it's alright it's normal etc etc 

Ok lo you try using "NEH" for everything related to indian 

Just need 1 time you use NEH to address a indian national. You confirm ban liao.

(15-11-2022, 10:26 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Why in hardwarezone edmw cannot say negative things about Ceca, India, India indians. Will tio ntuc points and banned even if you speaking the truth and the thread will be locked or deleted. But those anti-China gang in edmw everyday bash china, nothing happen to them and it will go over a few hundreds pages without green banner. How come this hardwarezone forum so biased 的。cannot talk bad about India but can talk bad about China.

Discrimination against specific race is never tolerated. Mods have the responsibility to eradicate racism. With great power comes great responsbility.

(15-11-2022, 07:06 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Them calling chinese national "Tiong" and try to smoke it's alright it's normal etc etc 

Ok lo you try using "NEH" for everything related to indian 

Just need 1 time you use NEH to address a indian national. You confirm ban liao.

So serious kah........ Thinking

(15-11-2022, 07:07 PM)debono Wrote:  So serious kah........ Thinking

They said the PRC are glass heart. Those ceca mods are the real glass heart.

(15-11-2022, 07:07 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  Discrimination against specific race is never tolerated. Mods have the responsibility to eradicate racism. With great power comes great responsbility.

How about discrimination against PRC?
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

28cwumaotiong got exposed as tiong now have to ignore my post to prevent more embarassment

It's either you want to be strict. Then all form of name calling is not allowed 

Or you relax on the rule. All form of name calling allow 

But over there..... Is like some they allow some they not allow. Then become unbalance... 

That's why the anti-chinese racist love it there cause name calling of china or chinese is allow but when people rebuke them. Those rebuke word just nice fall under not allow so they can report the person
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

First things first

Who gave Vijay and his crony mods the authority to decide for everyone that CECA is good and penalise people for thinking otherwise?

Vijay says people are having unfair misgivings about CECA... Who is he to decide for others? Hes just a useless jabroni
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

(15-11-2022, 06:38 PM)Ola Wrote:  OVER -rated by PAP who calls them Foreign Talents

My ex- wkplace, the inhouse IT Consultants need 4 to 5 years training

yet drawing high salary and PAP still have not deported them after 8 years

Hopeless Shoot Blank Queen and Si- Long!

PAP is the mother of all prostitute Corporate

PAP politicians compare paycheck with big corporate greedy CEO
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(15-11-2022, 04:40 PM)forum456 Wrote:  if you want to apply for jobs in banks, do not criticise or show disrespect to CECA because most interviewers are CECA.

Learn to love CECA if you want to work in banks or financial companies

That is so true. Reservist fren last time say Mon-Fri he is half Indian. Weekend back to normal Chinese. If not for the monies middle finger them lah

(15-11-2022, 07:10 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  They said the PRC are glass heart. Those ceca mods are the real glass heart.

Not jus the mods, the users too. Plenty of anti-China ppl in hwz and they'll bash you up for saying anything good about China. And some will purposely start a thread on China so that they can have hell of a good time jerking one another off.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(15-11-2022, 07:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not jus the mods, the users too. Plenty of anti-China ppl in hwz and they'll bash you up for saying anything good about China. And some will purposely start a thread on China so that they can have hell of a good time jerking one another off.

I always laughed at those retards that says Made in China stuff will break down easily. AMDK cock suckers loves to circle jerk in edmw.
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

(15-11-2022, 07:18 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  PAP is the mother of all prostitute Corporate

PAP politicians compare paycheck with big corporate greedy CEO

The reason given why they are paid so high is that they will not resort to corruption and bribery....... Laughing

(15-11-2022, 08:06 PM)debono Wrote:  The reason given why they are paid so high is that they will not resort to corruption and bribery....... Laughing

They also said that they dun need opposition so that they can spend all their time taking care of you. You believe that?  Laughing

(15-11-2022, 08:15 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  They also said that they dun need opposition so that they can spend all their time taking care of you. You believe that?  Laughing

Even a 5-year-old kid will know it is  not true, they want a 100% mandate in every general election..... Big Grin

super talent

(15-11-2022, 07:15 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  First things first

Who gave Vijay and his crony mods the authority to decide for everyone that CECA is good and penalise people for thinking otherwise?

Vijay says people are having unfair misgivings about CECA... Who is he to decide for others? Hes just a useless jabroni

Discrimination of any kind needs to be eradicated at the root of the source.

(15-11-2022, 06:56 PM)Profeu Wrote:  This is very clear case of a singaporean-chinese showing racism against China-chinese.

The only way to be racist against China-Chinese is if you believe China is only made up of Han Chinese people. 

No doubt Singaporean Chinese have bad impressions and sometimes even hatred of mainlander PRCs. I'm one of them. I will not hesitate to say that I am NOTHING like a Han Chinese from China and I resent any comparisons or linkages between myself and them even though I am SG Chinese myself. 

But this is not racism. At the worst, this is just nationalism. Anyone who swears allegiance to the red flag with five yellow stars on it is someone I will never ever be friends with. I'm not ashamed to say that. If the US and China went to war tomorrow and the US nuked Beijing off the map, I'd clap and cheer and say they did it 72 years too late, because they should have done it during the Korean War the moment Mao sent his Red Human Wave over the North Korean border.

Us Han Chinese descendants in Nanyang have NOTHING to do, and want NOTHING to do with Mainlander PRCs. Our ancestors fled from mainland China to make a better new life in Southeast Asia. Why do we want to LIKE or support or befriend PRC China-Chinese people?

Bump this thread up

(16-11-2022, 10:11 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  The only way to be racist against China-Chinese is if you believe China is only made up of Han Chinese people. 

No doubt Singaporean Chinese have bad impressions and sometimes even hatred of mainlander PRCs. I'm one of them. I will not hesitate to say that I am NOTHING like a Han Chinese from China and I resent any comparisons or linkages between myself and them even though I am SG Chinese myself. 

But this is not racism. At the worst, this is just nationalism. Anyone who swears allegiance to the red flag with five yellow stars on it is someone I will never ever be friends with. I'm not ashamed to say that. If the US and China went to war tomorrow and the US nuked Beijing off the map, I'd clap and cheer and say they did it 72 years too late, because they should have done it during the Korean War the moment Mao sent his Red Human Wave over the North Korean border.

Us Han Chinese descendants in Nanyang have NOTHING to do, and want NOTHING to do with Mainlander PRCs. Our ancestors fled from mainland China to make a better new life in Southeast Asia. Why do we want to LIKE or support or befriend PRC China-Chinese people?

you are dead wrong!

you are a coward scum dog that is racist against the China-chinese!

But you have no balls and you cowardly lie that you are only against CCP.

your post you already said you have hatred against the mainlander, this is already racism and not nationalism.

Taiwanese are only anti-CCP and only want independence for Taiwan but Taiwanese are not racist against the China-chinese.

Only racist scum dogs such as you, some singaporeans and some Hongkies are racists against the china-chinese.

When a singaporean-chinese walked into a PRC-owned shop and he said he wants to kill Chinaman, this is racism, this is not nationalism!

Last time when China won olympics hostings rights, When some singaporean-chinese dogs wrote to the newspapers that Chinese and Chinaman are two totally different races and these racist singaporean-chinese wrote the chinaman are cheena race and they wrote the chinaman are the most low-class despicable race in the whole world, this is racism and this is not nationalism!

This year when china got earthquake and airplane crash, got some wicked racist scum singaporeans/singaporean-chinese netizens gloated and celebrated the deaths of innocent chinese civilians, this is racism, this is not nationalism!

Hence can say among all the different countries's chinese race people, the most racist chinese against China-chinese are found in some racist scum singaporean-chinese and some Hongkie-chinese.

Among the world's chinese race people, Only some singaporean-chinese dogs such as you and some Hongkies are racist against china-chinese.

The Indonesian-chinese, Thailand-chinese, American-born-Chinese, the british-born-chinese, Macau-Chinese, Pinoy-chinese, Taiwanese are not racist against China-chinese.

I give another example, if someone say he hates the UMNO party and hates the Bumi government, but he says he don't hate the Malaysian-Malays, then he is not a racist.

But if he says he hates the UMNO party plus he says he also very hates the Malaysian-Malays, then he is a racist against the Malaysian-Malays. Which is exactly what you this you racist coward dog is becos you very very hates the China-chinese hence you are a racist dog against the China-chinese!

you yourself said in your post that if America nuked China and killed all the 1.3 billion Chinese, you said you will celebrate over the deaths of the 1.3 billion Chinese that died, this already proves you are a very wicked dangerous scum hardcore racist scum dog!
[+] 10 users Like Profeu's post

(17-11-2022, 05:31 PM)Profeu Wrote:  you are dead wrong!

you are a coward scum dog that is racist against the China-chinese!

But you have no balls and you cowardly lie that you are only against CCP.

your post you already said you have hatred against the mainlander, this is already racism and not nationalism.

Taiwanese are only anti-CCP and only want independence for Taiwan but Taiwanese are not racist against the China-chinese.

Only racist scum dogs such as you, some singaporeans and some Hongkies are racists against the china-chinese.

When a singaporean-chinese walked into a PRC-owned shop and he said he wants to kill Chinaman, this is racism, this is not nationalism!

Last time when China won olympics hostings rights, When some singaporean-chinese dogs wrote to the newspapers that Chinese and Chinaman are two totally different races and these racist singaporean-chinese wrote the chinaman are cheena race and they wrote the chinaman are the most low-class despicable race in the whole world, this is racism and this is not nationalism!

This year when china got earthquake and airplane crash, got some wicked racist scum singaporeans/singaporean-chinese netizens gloated and celebrated the deaths of innocent chinese civilians, this is racism, this is not nationalism!

Hence can say among all the different countries's chinese race people, the most racist chinese against China-chinese are found in some racist scum singaporean-chinese and some Hongkie-chinese.

Among the world's chinese race people, Only some singaporean-chinese dogs such as you and some Hongkies are racist against china-chinese.

The Indonesian-chinese, Thailand-chinese, American-born-Chinese, the british-born-chinese, Macau-Chinese, Pinoy-chinese, Taiwanese are not racist against China-chinese.

I give another example, if someone say he hates the UMNO party and hates the Bumi government, but he says he don't hate the Malaysian-Malays, then he is not a racist.

But if he says he hates the UMNO party plus he says he also very hates the Malaysian-Malays, then he is a racist against the Malaysian-Malays. Which is exactly what you this you racist coward dog is becos you very very hates the China-chinese hence you are a racist dog against the China-chinese!

you yourself said in your post that if America nuked China and killed all the 1.3 billion Chinese, you said you will celebrate over the deaths of the 1.3 billion Chinese that died, this already proves you are a very wicked dangerous scum hardcore racist scum dog!

[Image: d9e.jpg]

[Image: EVa6LQlUwAAl-Ms.jpg]

No need to waste time talking to a brainwashed wumao boomer like yourself. Be lucky the country you're sucking the cock of is predominantly one ethnic race that happens to share the same name as the name of the country as a political state. That's the only reason why China apologists like yourself can call everyone who hates on China and Han Chinese as "racist", when Han Chinese in Mainland China see themselves as PRC first and Han Chinese second.

You are no different from Indians who scream "RACISTTTTT" at anyone who's anti-India or anti-CECA. DLLMHKC.

(17-11-2022, 08:19 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  [Image: d9e.jpg]

you are a shameless scum racist dog!

And this survey findings results taken in year 2020 on singapore-born singaporean-chinese by the very renowned Global Pete Research will make you this racist scum dog bang your very tiny balls in intense anger!

Global Pete research findings are operated by caucasians hence since you love to suck angmoh's balls, you surely won't doubt the accuracy of the Global Pete Research survey findings results.

The Global Pete Research 2020 survey findings results are Only 28% of singaporean-chinese dislikes PRCs/China whereas a whopping 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China/PRCs.

And even among the 28% of singaporean-chinese that dislikes China/PRCs, only a small fraction in that 28% behave in the same wicked shameless racist way as you this racist scum dog!

you are a shameless scum racist dog!

you go die now!
[+] 1 user Likes Profeu's post

(17-11-2022, 08:19 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  [Image: d9e.jpg]

No need to waste time talking to a brainwashed wumao boomer like yourself. Be lucky the country you're sucking the cock of is predominantly one ethnic race that happens to share the same name as the name of the country as a political state. That's the only reason why China apologists like yourself can call everyone who hates on China and Han Chinese as "racist", when Han Chinese in Mainland China see themselves as PRC first and Han Chinese second.

You are no different from Indians who scream "RACISTTTTT" at anyone who's anti-India or anti-CECA. DLLMHKC.

DLLMHKC!

you are a scum bastard racist scum dog!

I strongly think that you are a singaporean-indian pretending to be chinese race to stir hatred against the China-chinese here!

If you are really chinese race, then your prostitute whore mother failed in her duty to teach you any human values!

you sucked dog's cocks!

And you should be arrested by the ISD!

Because according to the Global Pete Research findings, Singapore got about 400,000 Singaporean citizens that are born in China!

you this Chinese-hater racist bastard scum dog always post lies to incite hatred against the China-chinese!

What if some young foolish singaporean netizen got fooled by your anti-Chinese racist lies that all China-chinese are evil and is good news that whenever got China-chinese died in unnatural deaths and that singaporean netizen foolishly go stab to death one of the 400,000 China-born singaporean citizens in singapore, then how?!

Hence you this racist scum bastard dog should be arrested by ISD!

you go die now!
[+] 7 users Like Profeu's post

(15-11-2022, 03:47 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  HWZ is anti China forum. Cannot say ceca, snake etc. But can bash China and call PRC racist terms like Tiongs every day. Shitty double standards forum.

pro-ceca and pro-jhk

actually there is one thing that is more worrying, which is the mgmt there seems to bend towards the demands of a small handful of troublemakers pretending to be justice warriors in the forum
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

(27-11-2022, 04:59 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  pro-ceca and pro-jhk

actually there is one thing that is more worrying, which is the mgmt there seems to bend towards the demands of a small handful of troublemakers pretending to be justice warriors in the forum
Who are some of these troublemakers?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(27-11-2022, 04:59 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  pro-ceca and pro-jhk

Yo bro, good evening.
Me from mommy thread...

(30-11-2022, 07:03 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Yo bro, good evening.
Me from mommy thread...

hello, good day