Why this Intrinion always make use of women to make himself look superior?

What a scum! His only way to deflect people pointing out his rubbish behaviour is to point fingers at people and say you don't respect women, so I'm better than you cause I respect women.

Muddafug, who made him the world representative to represent women?? Everyone knows he's just making use of women for his own agenda. He has 0 respect for them. He fakes that he has respect for them just to use it as a lame argument to ownself justify that he's superior than others.

People never even say anything about women, he will just bring up women to make the point that he's superior.

Scum!

[Image: Smart-Select-20230514-213240-Chrome.jpg]

Stop insulting me.

I am rich and have a successful job in real life and so I have every right to question other people's jobs.

Intrinion?
This guy seems to having character problems!

(14-05-2023, 11:05 PM)ForexChartingSexpert Wrote:  Intrinion?
This guy seems to having character problems!

Likely inherited genes?

EDMW Intrinion is actually a woman. It is also why she is particularly sensitive to certain posts.
EDMW political correctness have long gone way off the chart, it is enforced extremely selectively that nobody know where the line is actually drawn. Arguably, it can be said that you can be simply banned if the mod doesn't like you.

(14-05-2023, 11:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  Likely inherited genes?

Maybe a leetard that needs to have power in virtual world

This guy is a retard... when ever he loses an argument, his only fallback is to play the women's card to act superior.

Piece of scum