Why this Ng C M still in NTUC union so call re present the Union the people???

people vote him out means Not good to present for the resident also giving a hint
yet he now present the Union aka the workers , the people in NTUC.

Dun joke leh.. u know NTUC post is supposed to be non political right?

(23-01-2023, 01:18 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun joke leh.. u know NTUC post is supposed to be non political right?

Becoz politically Ng is useless

Must give him a wayang role to hold, otherwise he might kpkb that PAP asked him to retire from SAF as CDF so soon just to become a Man in White.

(23-01-2023, 02:54 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Must give him a wayang role to hold, otherwise he might kpkb that PAP asked him to retire from SAF as CDF so soon just to become a Man in White.

Very smart using Union members subscription and supermarket consumers revenue to pay him millions.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Next president to be born,, maybe

(23-01-2023, 01:10 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  people vote him out means Not good to present for the resident also giving a hint

employ him and give him high salary and big fat bonus in the name of representing workers.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(23-01-2023, 05:13 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Very smart using Union members subscription and supermarket consumers revenue to pay him millions.

Yes, the PAP gov. is clever, they make him a chief in NTUC, which is in part a gov. organization......and he paid in millions........haiz.......... Laughing nudie

(23-01-2023, 08:56 AM)debono Wrote:  Yes, the PAP gov. is clever, they make him a chief in NTUC, which is in part a gov. organization......and he paid in millions........haiz.......... Laughing nudie

same as appointment of Mayor.

$600K per annual but doing nothing.

(23-01-2023, 01:10 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  people vote him out means Not good to present for the resident also giving a hint

Same reasoning as to why 6 senior execs in Keppel can be let off with stern warning for million dollar bribes while poor attendant can be charged and fined for one dollar bribes Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-01-2023, 09:06 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  same as appointment of Mayor.

$600K per annual but doing nothing.

All taking taxpayers for a ride

(23-01-2023, 08:56 AM)debono Wrote:  Yes, the PAP gov. is clever, they make him a chief in NTUC, which is in part a gov. organization......and he paid in millions........haiz.......... Laughing nudie

Retribution on it's way

(23-01-2023, 09:47 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Same reasoning as to why 6 senior execs in Keppel can be let off with stern warning for million dollar bribes while poor attendant can be charged and fined for one dollar bribes Big Grin

My Rich Uncle yesterday come to my house for CNY visit, so happen to discuss this Keppel saga and SPH.

Summary, he mention " Protecting OWN PEOPLE Backend " if those 6 been charged will " expose more stuffs "

I knew this fella support FTs. Can see lots of FTs in this organisation. Thought he was voted out of GE, but, stil can get guarantee for a job. Am really speechless.

(23-01-2023, 02:59 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I knew this fella support FTs. Can see lots of FTs in this organisation. Thought he was voted out of GE, but, stil can get guarantee for a job. Am really speechless.

If he go back SAF whatever other public sectors , stat boards Ok

BUT ??? Go back to NTUC ??? Hey come on you see people vote u out means You cannot make it , represent the Resident ,

Now as NTUC who represent the WHOLE SINGAPOREAN , Labour , so call Union

Resident already vote you out , Can't even represent Your own resident Now Want to represent the WHOLE Singaporean?

REALLY JOKE...THIS PAP IF THIS CONTINUE REALLY WE ARE DOM , GOOD LUCK TO THE FUTURE GEN WHO IS YOUR KIDS!

(23-01-2023, 03:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  If he go back SAF whatever other public sectors , stat boards Ok

BUT ??? Go back to NTUC ??? Hey come on you see people vote u out means You cannot make it , represent the Resident ,

Now as NTUC who represent the WHOLE SINGAPOREAN , Labour , so call Union 

Resident already vote you out , Can't even represent Your own resident Now Want to represent the WHOLE Singaporean?

REALLY JOKE...THIS PAP IF THIS CONTINUE REALLY WE ARE DOM , GOOD LUCK TO THE FUTURE GEN WHO IS YOUR KIDS!
On TV, he talks so much flowery words abt supporting locals, but, do a total different thing. I never trust and believe in such people. Neither wil I vote or support them. I wil always vote wisely for the sake of our future generations.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

this is the laughing stock since 2 yrs ago

(23-01-2023, 12:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My Rich Uncle yesterday come to my house for CNY visit, so happen to discuss this Keppel saga and SPH.

Summary, he mention " Protecting OWN PEOPLE Backend " if those 6 been charged will " expose more stuffs "

yr ucle is no smarter than ah soh n uncles in cooffe shop talk

the blind n deaf also know.
what other secret yr uncle told u that the commoners do not know
that is what this forum talk wants to know

(23-01-2023, 03:32 PM)talky Wrote:  yr ucle is no smarter than ah soh n uncles in cooffe shop talk

the blind n deaf also know.
what other secret yr uncle told u that the commoners do not know
that is what this forum talk wants to know

my Uncle also told me " why those 6 ONLY get warning in the Keppel saga , because " IF " been charge will dig up the " worms behind " is all connected " He even told me , what new as usual " these people protect their own people. "

He even told me , Skills future got so call levy tax on business owner. AKA Means so call " govt give money let you attend course " is FROM BUSINESS OWNERS POCKET

EPIC Those training centres look who ? NTUC

(23-01-2023, 05:13 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Very smart using Union members subscription and supermarket consumers revenue to pay him millions.

Daylight robbery to reserve the job for him

but he does not represent the workers but PAP

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

He is chosen one. Will come back next election.

In one speech, LW called NG bros Big Grin

NG sure song until orgasm Big Grin Kakee lang liao

Smile